Chapter 3
7.4k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Retracting to look at the back of Paihong's hand, Shao Lang couldn't confidently stare at him, his lower lip pursed upward, and the big teardrops fell heavily and hit the man's hand.

 

    "Hey" The man wiped away the tears on his face with his hand, licked the cheekbones with the tip of his tongue, and licked his lips erotically. Sliding down his chest, twisting the bright red firm nipples, the tip of the index finger pressing and spinning on the nipple.

 "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~”

 The man obediently squeezed his right nipple. With the other hand, he grabbed Sao Di Shui's pink meat stick and rubbed the glans thickly with his thumb. In less than a while, Shao Lang breathed quickly and expelled a second shot.

 

    The big meat stick stuck in the hole followed the semen shot by Shao Lang, swiftly slammed into the tunnel that was tightened by orgasm, and penetrated into the deepest part that had been kicked. The internal muddy liquid was squeezed out by the big stick and made a chuckle sound at the hole. . Regardless of Shaolang’s climax, the man fought hard for a hundred times, lifted Shaolang’s shirt and let him bite, fastened his tight waist with both hands, and pushed the still swollen big dick into the deepest part of the meat cavity. Grinning and biting Shao Lang’s fragrant shoulders, the swollen glans sprayed hot magma of semen, poured it on the spot, and stuffed the meat hole into a slam. Shao Lang couldn't shoot the fleshy roots of things, and a little diluted liquid came out from the mouth of the bell.

 

    "Hmm~~~" Shao Lang's climax confused his mind, tears flowed continuously, and his whole body convulsed and convulsed, shaking and absent for a long time.

 

    All the semen was shot into his asshole. 

The man gently pressed his forehead against the back of Shao Lang's head, and the semi-hard cock slowly rubbed in the hot acupoint.

 

    Shao Lang felt that his body was about to fall apart, and his eyes were sobbing with tears, and his voice choked: "Uhh~ out...get out." Don’t fuck anymore, and you will loosen up again... 

 

The man ignores him and continues to nimble in Shaolang's ears. Grinding, reluctantly licking his lips and tongue on his face and neck, Shao Lang leaned his neck and closed his eyes to enjoy.

 

    "Oh, other people are ruthless with dicks, and the little girl is ruthless with dicks, you want to come out for your husband, but have you asked Xiaosao?" 

He said he gave the acupoint cruelly. 

"Ahhhhh”

 

    As the man said, the cooked meaty meat is still tightly wrapped around his large muscle stick covered with veins, and it is not enough to attract it.

 

    But after a while, the man's giant roots swelled completely in the Sao point, and he twitched his waist and thrust him, taking Shao Lang to immerse himself in a new round of desire, and go with the waves.

 

    After the man shot it for the second time, Shao Lang was so tired that he couldn't even lift a finger. Stop talking, and let the man take out a handkerchief to wipe the chrysanthemum hole full of semen and water.

 

    "Di~" "The terminal station No. 9 is here, and the No. 9 station is here, please take passengers with their belongings..."

 

    After recovering, he has already got out of the tram, and the vast sea of ​​people has long disappeared from the man. Glancing a glance at the body, the man's clothes and pants were all neatly tidied up.

 

    If it weren't for the strangeness of a man's giant roots coming from the back acupoint, Shao Lang would have thought that he was just having a fragrant and boundless spring dream.

 

    Frowning in thought for a moment, Shao Lang straightened his tie, and returned to the appearance of a resolute and serious elite, shaking his legs and walking towards the company.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    "Mr. Shao, morning." The lady at the front desk greeted the people with a smile. In the next moment, he suddenly pointed to Shao Lang's neck and said, "Ah! Manager, your neck is bleeding!"

 

    "Well, it's okay, I see. Early." Shao Lang responded indifferently and politely. He staggered into the exclusive office, closed the door and locked it.

 

    The lady at the front desk was puzzled for a while, eh, why is the manager's walking posture strange today? The neck was bleeding.

 

    As soon as the door was closed, Shao Lang hurriedly put down his briefcase, took out the plasters and band-aids he had just bought at the medical store, and went into the inner bathroom.

 

    Turning on the faucet and splashing it on his face a few times, he held the sink with both hands, looked at himself flushed in the mirror, and touched his face.

 

    Tear and paste it, look at the mirror to find the wound and paste it. Full of indignation, the damn perverted idiot, really biting this and doing something again, it is bleeding! Don't know if I will hurt! This will definitely leave tooth marks!

 

    I didn't feel it when he bit it, and it was only after a while before I came back, it hurt Shao Lang tearfully. I felt even more resentful towards men.

 

    After sticking to the wound on his neck, he took off his pants and sat on the toilet, draining the thick semen gurgling from the depths of the acupuncture point. The sound of shame made Shao Lang clenched his fists, hating himself for letting a man be too careless. Shot inside him.

 

    When it was too late, Shao Lang bent over and raised his buttocks, opened the shower and flushed at the muddy crypt. The water poured on the chrysanthemum point, stimulating the flap of flesh to tremble.

 

    After hesitating for a while, Shao Lang touched his fingers to the back of his butt. As soon as his fingertips touched the acupuncture point, he was "hissing" and gasped, and he saw the fleshy acupuncture points that were not close together were red and swollen. Thinking of the inhuman big guy of the man, fortunately, he didn't let the small hole crack and bleed, otherwise Shao Lang would want to kill that perverted idiot.

 

    Grind the roots of your teeth, squeeze the plaster on your fingertips, and gently wipe the red and swollen points.

 

    Huh~ When he finally wiped out the bathroom, Shao Lang was exhausted.

 

    Dududu...

 

    "Come in." Shao Lang walked to the desk and motioned for the knocker to come in. "Manager Shao, you have a department meeting in ten minutes." The assistant said methodically when he entered the door.

 

    Shao Lang picked up the report on the table and nodded, "Okay, I see." The assistant closed the door gently and went out.

 

    After the assistant went out, Shao Lang put down the report, opened the drawer, and took out the data files for the meeting later.

 

    After making sure that nothing was left behind, he walked out of the office and went to the meeting room.     

 

Before being fucked by a pervert, into the meeting room, Shao Lang found his assistant and asked about the progress of the car repair. The assistant told him that it would take half a month because of the special situation.

 

    Shao Lang felt tight when he thought of continuing to take that tram.

 

    After entering the conference room, all the people arrived early.

 

    When Shao Lang walked to the main seat and sat on the chair, he realized that the underwear was slimy...he forgot to buy new underwear and changed it...

 

    Since sitting on the chair was uncomfortable, he just stood up and spoke.

 

    Because this is a large-scale meeting that brings together all department leaders, everyone settles their lunch in the meeting room at noon, and then the meeting will continue after eating.

 

    After talking for a long time, Shao Lang felt that his body was getting more and more wrong. He was sweating from the cold and hot, and the breath he exhaled seemed to burn people, and his head hurt as if he was about to explode. The dizziness hit his heart. Guilty of nausea.

 

    Shao Lang weakly supported the table, his face pale, and he raised his hand to touch his forehead. Sure enough...had a fever... the subordinates on both sides gave caring eyes and greetings. 

 

Shao Lang waved his hand and said: "It's okay, I have a cold. Let's talk about the products that will go online next quarter, and let the meeting adjourn." After that,

 

    Shao Lang resisted the discomfort and concentrated his energy, and finally finished the long day of meetings.

 

    It was already dark after leaving the meeting room. I took a look at my watch, and the rush hour has passed, and there should not be a lot of people.

 

    He was so dizzy that he didn't have time to consider whether he would meet a moron man.

 

    Turtle walked up to the tram stop, and there were not many people waiting for the train. Shao Lang looked around with his head shaken, and did not see a suspicious man, so he relaxed and stepped on the tram again.

 

    Entering the tram, there were only a handful of people in the first few cars, and there were no people in the next few cars, so Shao Lang walked to the last isolated car.

 

    I can finally rest on the seat without any scruples.

 

    Thinking that the eyelids were getting heavier and heavier, he couldn't help but slowly closed his eyes.

 

    "Um...ah~" Shao Lang had a very long dream, in which he was being madly inserted into the dripping flesh hole by a wild beast. What made him stunned was that the beast’s whip was 28 cm long, the size of a baby’s arm. The glans was bigger than a fist, and the more terrifying penis was covered with many thick tubes.

 

24