Chapter 9
2.9k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Although my body is fresh and clean, I don’t even wear underwear.

 

  He didn't reveal his hobbies when he was alone at home. I had to endure the tearing pain and moved slowly to the closet to find a set of home clothes to put on.

 

    When he was trying to put on his pants, a hand suddenly stretched out from behind, helping him to pull up the half-worn pants.

 

    Shao Lang was startled and frowned and said angrily: "Wow! You... why are you still here!"

 

    Chi Han grinned and took the opportunity to steal a kiss, and answered the question: "I have already taken medicine for you, and I will soon To reduce the swelling, I fry some vegetables, let's eat it out." Without waiting for Shao Lang to respond, he turned and went out.

 

    "The ghost is not gone!" Shao Lang deliberately pulled his face and walked into the bathroom awkwardly.

 

    After washing up, he paced slowly into the living room. When he saw the food on that table, he was really dumbfounded. The dining table is filled with all kinds of dishes, which is too much!

 

    Shao Lang was dumbfounded, "Are you a grand banquet or a full-fledged feast..."

 

    "I don't know what you like to eat, just do it." Chi Han glanced at the table, "Uh...but...but It's really a bit too much."

 

    Shao Lang dumbfounded, what a bit of this! This is enough for ten strong guys...

 

    Chi Han walked to Shao Lang, opened the chair and let him sit down, "Eat first, eat the rest tomorrow."

 

    Shao Lang looked at the variety of dishes in front of him. I really don’t know how to set the chopsticks. I picked up the sweet and sour pork ribs closest to me and tasted it, huh! Unexpectedly, a man has this skill in cooking.

 

    Shao Lang clamped another piece. He hasn't eaten much since yesterday. He will be hungry so early that his chest will stick to his back, not to mention this delicious delicacy in front of him.

 

    Think about it that he hasn't eaten home-cooked food cooked for him in fifteen years. He doesn't know how to cook. He usually just eats something to fill up outside.

 

    A meal can satisfy him. Shao Lang laughed at himself, put down his chopsticks, and said coldly to the man, "Thank you for your food. It's delicious. I have what you did to me before. It’s so cool, you don’t care about it. But—I don’t want us to have anything to do with you in the future. I hope you can leave after eating."

 

    "If you like you, eat more." Chihan spooned a piece for him. Clam steamed egg. Then he disassembled a crab leg, dipped it in the sauce, and passed it to a Shaolang bowl. "This is the fresh one I bought out in the morning. Try it." Shao Lang silently stared at the crab meat in the bowl, thinking about why. Can't live with food. After a bite, the fresh crabs are really delicious, and the sauce is even more delicious.

 

    Wait... the point is not... "hiss—" Suddenly Shao Lang covered his right cheek, his expression in pain.

 

    Chi Han hurriedly got up and walked. "What happened?"

 

    "No...the teeth are sore." He rubbed his cheeks to relieve the pain.

 

    "Take my hand and open my mouth, let me see."

 

    "Oh, it's okay, don't touch me." Shao Lang turned his head, the sore teeth made him want to break it.

 

    Chi Han held up his face strongly, came back, and said solemnly: "Open your mouth." Only then did Shao Lang reluctantly open his mouth, "Ah". In order for Chi Han to be able to see the condition of his teeth, the two of them naturally moved their heads in.

 

    As soon as Shao Lang lowered his eyes, he could see Chi Han's nervous and serious expression, his heart was a little irritable, and his breathing gradually became heavier. He... The eyelashes are really long, and the eyebrows look like ink stains, and they are crumpled together, a bit...sexy? Just when he was thinking about studying the appearance of a man, Chi Han had already looked at him and called him a few times.

 

    "Ah, ah?" Shao Lang returned to his senses, blushing in a daze.

 

    "Oh, what do you look at? You are fascinated by it? There is nothing serious about the tooth." Chihan got closer again and continued: "Well, if you feel uncomfortable, come to my clinic some time, and I will use the equipment Help you take a good look." "Are you a dentist?" Shao Lang concealed his panic, rubbing his cheeks while looking for words, while watching the man find a pen and paper, and wrote the address and name on it. "Oh, dentist's office?" This name is also...special...

 

    Chi Han knew his inner oss and shrugged helplessly: "My brother-in-law took this name, saying that this name fits the dentist, oh -ah." 

 

"Oh." Shao Lang just asked casually, and Not much interest, he is not curious at all what is the relationship between him and his brother-in-law! He would definitely not go to the man's dentist! He didn't know the reason, he just told him intuitively, it's better not to go.

 

    "My brother-in-law is a male, college tutor."

 

    "...oh"

 

    "I have a good relationship with my brother. They have been together for more than ten years."

 

    "Oh..."

 

    . ...

 

    Suddenly, there was a tingling pain in my lips, "Hiss, what are you doing."

 

    "Make you not concentrate on listening to me." Chi Han let go of his teeth biting lips and gently rubbed it with his fingers, "I remember tomorrow. Come to the clinic to find me."

 

    "I won't go." Shao Lang did not begin.

 

    "Okay, then I will have to go to your company to check for you tomorrow." Chi Han showed a cunning fox look.

 

    "You! Threaten me?!"

 

    "It's not a threat, it's a warning. Hey, as long as you come, I will never go to your company to find you."

 

    "You're so mean!" After listening, Chi's winter holiday deplored: "This is a good intention, baby, I will be sad when you call it mean, and it is hard to be a good person."

 

    "Heh" Shao Lang sneered, too lazy to pay attention to the shameless man.

 

    This meal is uneatable. Looking at the table full of dishes, I really feel a bit of pity.

 

    "What do you do with these meals?"

 

    Chi Han glanced at him. "Do you have a disposable lunch box?"

 

    "I'm looking for it." He usually eats fast food outside. The kitchen has never been used before. I don't know if there are any of these things.

 

    As he ping-pang the carpet-style search, he finally found two sets of light lunch boxes in the kitchen locker that he had given away during the business a few days ago. He forgot about this.

 

    Chi Han took Shao Lang's lunch box, washed it, and began to sort the untouched dishes into the lunch box. Pack them separately and put them in the refrigerator.

 

    "You are not blessed to accept this dish. You can take it to the company tomorrow to treat your subordinates, Manager

 

    Shao ." After Shao Lang heard this, Zou lowered his eyebrows. It was not that he was unwilling, but the family packed food for the subordinates? It's like something, it's better to invite them out to eat.     

Chi Han smiled, "Why? Excuse me?"

 

Shao Lang immediately said stiffly: "No."

 

    "Yeah, that's fine." After packing, Chi Han put his clothes on his left hand, "Okay, then I Go too."

 

    Seeing that the man finally had the intention to leave, Shao Lang hurriedly opened the door: " Walk slowly and don't give it away."

 

    "You little conscience." Chi Han walked to the door and smiled towards Shao Lang, with his big hand taking advantage Hooked its neck, pulled it forward, kissed it hard, and finally left after a lingering feeling.

 

    Shao Lang was stunned for a while before wiping the water stains on his lips with the back of his hand and closing the door angrily.

 

    Mandatory mouthers, finger checks, and coffee enema

 

    went to the company the next day. Before Shao Lang thought about how to give these meals to his subordinates, he met Assistant Lin.

 

    "Mr. Shao, early." The assistant nodded politely.

 

    "Morning." Shao Lang carried the large eco-bag, hesitated in his heart, but he still looked calm and calm on the surface.

 

    The assistant finished greeting and was ready to leave.

 

    "Wait." The assistant stood still in confusion, "Manager Shao, what do you want?"

 

    "Um...This is a bit too much to pack last night, I can't eat it because of a toothache. If you don't mind, you can divide it." Shao Lang finished speaking, and handed the eco-bag to the assistant.

 

    "Oh, well, don't mind, thank you, Manager Shao." The assistant took the bag in surprise, until Manager Shao left.

17