Chapter 6
4.7k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 In order to stop the accident, I had to take the tram with the man. But I can’t help but slander people who can buy a house and a car? At a glance, you can tell what kind of black ink is in your belly, perverted idiot!

 

    Kneeling and licking the idiot's big dick.

 

    Fortunately, today is the weekend, so I don’t have to go back to work at the company. I think I have one day off tomorrow, so I can get a good night’s sleep.

 

    But because it is the weekend, there are many people on the tram. After finally squeezing into the crowd with the big pervert, he couldn't move away.

 

    Chi Han held the ring with one hand, and the other held on Shao Lang's waist. Everybody knew his ambiguous behavior. Shao Lang gave him a fierce look and warned him not to mess around. Chi Han held him tightly in his arms as if he hadn't seen it.

 

    As long as you don't go to that corner, you'll be alright? Now there are people around, no matter how bold a man is, he will not harass him unscrupulously.

 

    It turns out that Shao Lang underestimated the shame of this man too much. The hand held at his waist was stroking up and down across a layer of cloth. If it weren't for Shao Lang in formal clothes, he would be sure that the man's salty and wet hands would have touched it.

 

    Shao Lang blushed and pressed his hand on the man's hand unbearably, but he was clasped by his fingers and couldn't shake it off.

 

    Chi Han's mouth curled up and smiled slightly. It was lovely to see that Shao Lang wanted to get angry but didn't dare to get angry. I really want to fuck him right now.

 

    Just these ten fingers intertwined and passed a few stops without incident. During the period, Xixi left a group of people, but the people in the tram seemed to have not decreased, and the crowd was still surging.

 

    A well-dressed uncle who looks like a dog, glanced at Shao Lang with sullen eyes, pretending to be pushed close to him by the crowd.

 

    Because his mind was all about guarding against the man, Shao Lang didn't even notice it at first until he felt something sticky on his thigh.

 

    Shao Lang thought it was Chi Han and hit him with his elbow. And Chi Han was still thinking about how to find a chance to fuck his baby's little pink hole again, but he was inexplicably knocked in his heart and bowed his head in doubt.

 

    When I was about to ask him what was going on, I heard him yelling.

 

    "Don't let me catch you again!"

 

    Before Chi Han could realize what had happened, he turned his head and saw Shao Lang grabbing a wrist and staring at the wretched uncle who had bad intentions.

 

    It turned out that after seeing the man's suspicious eyes, Shao Lang knew that the sticky hand was not his. Even if the other party did something dirty and shameless to him, he would not pretend not to admit it.

 

    Chi Han was puzzled at first, then his complexion sank, and he pulled Shao Lang away, and threw the wretched middle-aged man out before the tram closed.

 

    Because of Shao Lang's words, the passengers thought that the man was a thief, and cast admiring glances at Chi Han. There are not many people who are still so enthusiastic these days.

 

    No words all the way, Chi Han remained calm, until the tram finally arrived, he dragged Shao Lang to rush out of the station.

 

    "Slow down! I'm home! What are you doing with me!" Shao Lang stumbled.

 

    When he walked into a secluded dead alley, Chi Han stopped, grabbed his two hands above his head and pressed against the wall, lowering his head is a vicious bite, wet tongues entangled with each other, sucking the honey in each other's mouth, There is a strong tendency to swallow him into the stomach.

 

    The spine against the uneven wall made him a little uncomfortable.

 

    At this time, Chihan was like a crazy beast, and he began to tear his coat, his lips were bitten and gave off a strong bloody smell, which undoubtedly aroused his animalism even more.

 

    "Uh... the big metamorphosis is light... tap it..." Slowly, Shao Lang's neck and chest were covered with deep-set tooth marks, and the pain gradually turned into an irrepressible pleasure. He raised his neck high and became red and swollen. The moist lips glowed in the moonlight, and there were still sparkling marks on the corners of the mouth.

 

    Chi Han sneered, "Why, the little slut has been raped and addicted, and you will soon have a reaction?" He used his other hand to firmly put Shaolang's stiff roots, and his teeth bite fiercely. nipple.

 

    "Ah!!!" Shao Lang shuddered, and his whole body began to tremble. The sensitive nipple immediately stood up, flushing like a drop of blood.

 

    "Woo...I can't stand it...give me...give me..." The intense lust forced Shao Lang to finally beg for mercy from the man, his limbs limp in his arms.

 

    "Say, where did he touch you?" Chihan violently pulled down Shaolang's pants, rubbing his poor penis with his thick palms without gentleness, forcing gurgling water out and dampening the sparse pubic hair.

 

    "Don't do this, ah... he just touched his thigh... ooh... heh..." After listening, Chihan eased a little and said, "Little girl, you only know if I can touch it." Without waiting for Shao Lang to respond, he slammed him down on his knees, took out the big red and swollen fleshy stem, put the glans against his mouth, and made a circular motion with thick turbid water.

 

    "...No!!!" Who knows, Shao Lang opened his mouth, and the man held a huge stick into his throat.

 

    It made him retch, tears slipped from the corner of his eyes, and he shook his head uncomfortably and spit out the stick.

 

    "Hoo...Shuang...Sao Baobao's small mouth is so cool that my brother is dead...Uh, heh...Don't use your teeth." The generous palm pressed Shao Lang's head and began to move his hips in and out.

 

    "Mmm...Mmm..." After dozens of thrusts, seeing that Shao Lang had adjusted well, the hard glans pushed a short distance into his throat, feeling the ecstasy of throat contraction with the glans. Chi Han was so refreshing that the veins became savage, and the cock swelled a bit in his mouth, bulging the attractive little mouth, almost unable to contain it.

 

    "Um... Um..." There was a foreign body stuffed in his throat, making him feel so sad that he was vomiting, his knees knelt on the ground with a vague pain. The struggling action actually clamped the glans tighter.

 

    "Roar...the slut's little mouth is so tight!" A man's low roar came from above, and the meat stick shook violently in his throat, and soon a strong, fishy white turbidity sprayed into Shao Lang's mouth.

 

    "Cough cough cough!" Before he could vomit the man's filth, he was pinched between his cheeks. "Baby Sao, swallowed the nutrient solution of your brother. This is the end of punishment for being touched." Shao Lang's eyes were filled with water mist, and he was forced to swallow it all into his stomach. He only felt that his mouth was full of chestnut flowers. the taste of.

 

    Chihan squatted down, wiped the remaining semen from the corner of his mouth with his thumb, and branded a kiss on his lips.

 

    He was dizzy with lust, sticking out the tip of his tongue and licking Chi Han's lips, looking as if his desire had not been relieved.

 

    Chi Han's eyes tightened, his hands and feet quickly put on clothes for Shao Lang. The torn shirt was no longer able to cover his body, so he took off his coat and put it on him. Shao Lang watched all this silently, with unobvious grievances and disappointments in his eyes.

 

    "Hey, we are still outside, shall we go home first?" the man said pityingly.

 

    After listening, Shao Lang was silent for a while before walking forward with his trembling feet.

 

    Try her husband's ejaculation management As soon as Shao Lang stepped into the house, Chi Han picked him up and went straight to the bedroom. By the way, he went into the bathroom and cleaned his cunt.

 

    When I got into bed, "Little girl, let me see how waves you are!" Chihan took off his clothes impatiently, licking from his forehead to his chest and abdomen, licking his already rosy nipples even more beautifully. drop.

 

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Little fairy out of the water.

 

    "Oh, the baby girl is so anxious, I will definitely wait for you to die, and I can't live without my husband's big cock in this life!" This alluring little girl, if it weren't for fear of him being hurt, it would be cold. He just raised his dick and went into battle, so that he couldn't say anything and just screamed!

 

    But Chihan patiently kissed every inch of his skin, leaving deep and shallow marks on his fair body. He held the genitals that were constantly emitting fluids, licked and licked, the testicles were picked up on the tip of the tongue and fiddled in the mouth.

15