Chapter 2
23.8k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

    Ye Feng was holding a refreshing coffee and staring at the documents sent by Wu Zhiyong.

 

    Yesterday’s fiery love was a drunk disorder for Wu Zhiyong, but for him, he used alcohol as an excuse to satisfy his desires. Male bodybuilding, full muscles, handsome face, and a majestic male symbol. There are fatal temptations in his eyes.

 

    He tried his best to restrain the temptation to torture him, but his self-control collapsed because Wu Zhiyong was so hot that he unbuttoned his shirt. His eyes were fixed on Wu Zhiyong's exposed chest, and he involuntarily touched his chest muscles, slowly stroking it smoothly and tightly. Her skin gradually touched the other's legs, holding the thick male symbol.

 

    When his hand felt the vigorous pulse of the male symbol, his long silent heart began to tumult again, rubbing the stick like a demon, making it bigger and thicker, and the palm of his hand excitedly wrapped the huge flesh Crown, the sensitive fleshy crown soon appeared transparent mucus.

 

    He observed Wu Zhiyong’s reaction and found that Wu Zhiyong’s open lips were very sexy when he was breathing. His mouth was dry and tongue. He leaned over and kissed Wu Zhiyong’s lips. He intensively absorbed the opponent’s body fluid while rubbing the opponent’s body quickly. Meat crown.

 

    Wu Zhiyong instinctively held his head, grabbed the initiative like snatching his breath, opened the shirt bound in his suit and pants with both hands, then reached into the shirt and stroked his back unscrupulously.

 

    The hands were as rough and wide as he imagined, making him very comfortable. He lifted up waves of lust and seduced his lust, which made him twist his body and rub his swelling through his suit pants. He didn't care about the liquid secreted by the meat stick dirtying the crotch.

 

    Under his temptation, Wu Zhiyong was aroused by him a long time ago. One hand pressed his waist and the other hand eagerly pulled the suit pants, but because of the belt, the suit pants got stuck in the crotch, not only showing white Underpants, and slightly revealing the groin, revealing the round shape of the buttocks.

 

    Wu Zhiyong became more anxious and couldn't pull off his suit pants, squeezed his big hands directly into his underwear from behind, grabbed his elastic buttocked butt and rubbed it vigorously, rubbing his nose with his nose like a beast, sniffing his breath. Finally opened his mouth and bit the delicate skin of his neck.

 

    The pleasure mixed with a slight tingling made him groan, lift his neck, and let the man controlled by Qingyue bite and suck his neck, even half-raised his chest, hugged the man's neck, and led his lips and tongue to kiss His collarbone, chest, closed eyes, groaned and offered his breasts.

 

    The pleasure of being licked almost drives him crazy, his comfortable corners of eyes are moist, especially Wu Zhiyong nibbling on the breasts,

 

      His genitals swelled and hurt, tight underwear tightened the shape of the genitals.

 

    He wants it! Wants to be touched by Wu Zhiyong who is also a man, want to be shot out by Wu Zhiyong, and even more to be penetrated by Wu Zhiyong! At that time, he had long been regardless of Wu Zhiyong’s sexuality. He straddled Wu Zhiyong’s stomach and stared straight at Wu Zhiyong, who was acting only by instinct. Wu Zhiyong also stared at him. His eyes shuddered. Like Wu Zhiyong's look, he untied his belt and pulled down the zipper without hesitation.

 

    Wu Zhiyong suddenly tore off his suit pants and pulled off his underwear.

 

    He guided Wu Zhiyong's hand to touch his genitals, rubbed his scrotum, inserted his fingers into his small holes to expand, and taught him how to love a man.

 

    At that moment, he completely abandoned all the shame, took out the lubricant he had prepared for a while, and then sat down slowly unto Wu Zhiyong's cock, sinking into the sea together.

<>

    Today is Wu Zhiyong's worst day. He had to work overtime to keep up with everyone's work progress, but he was even more unable to concentrate, and his eyes were always involuntarily aimed at Ye Feng's office, because Ye Feng also did not get off work.

 

    Why do you feel like you are spending time with the manager, who should mention last night first?

 

    Slowly, only him and Ye Feng were working overtime in the whole building.

 

    Wu Zhiyong looked at his watch. It was almost nine o'clock, and then looked down at his work progress. It was almost zero. It would be a waste of time to continue. Wu Zhiyong decided to give up keeping up with the work progress of his colleagues, tidy up his desk, take a deep breath, adjust his heart, strolled to Ye Feng's office door and knocked on the door.

 

    At this time, he discovered that the door was open, and Ye Feng's somewhat hoarse voice came from inside: "Come in."

 

    The voice hasn't recovered yet, and the manager was really tired last night. Wu Zhiyong couldn't help thinking, until he walked into the office and saw Ye Feng, he realized what he had just thought, and couldn't help cursing himself for some reason.

 

    "Manager, aren't you off work?" Wu Zhiyong used the most legitimate reason to talk to Ye Feng, but his expression could not hide his embarrassment.

 

    "Yeah." Ye Feng watched coldly, didn't even look at him, as if he was focused on work.

 

    "It just so happens that I will get off work with the manager." Wu Zhiyong couldn't find a reason, all he said was nonsense.

 

    Ye Feng raised his head, staring at him without blinking, frowning slightly.

 

    Wu Zhiyong was staring at him to barely maintain a smile, and his heart was up and down.

 

    For a long time, Ye Feng opened his lips: "I am hungry too. I will leave work now. You accompany me to have a meal."

 

    Wu Zhiyong must be very happy after being invited by his boss. At this time, he can only nod his head and don't do too much. Said.

 

    After packing up their things, Ye Feng took off the suits on the hangers, and Wu Zhiyong randomly found a restaurant, sat in the corner and ordered a few dishes to eat silently.

 

    Wu Zhiyong secretly looked at the elegant and gentle Ye Feng in front of him. His thin body did not look firm, his skin was fair, his features were handsome, and his long bangs did not weaken the temperament of a mature man, but instead added a bit of charm.

 

    Such an excellent man is actually a homosexual. Wu Zhiyong was eating absent-mindedly, his eyes still watching Ye Feng secretly, his eyes unknowingly from the handsome face to the collarbone, and the delicate hickey imprinted by the collarbone was faintly visible on the collar of the snow-white shirt. His skin sets off the hickey very beautifully, and the half-open neckline makes the clavicle with the hickey become particularly sexy, making people reluctant to look away.

 

  Gulp.  

 

    Wu Zhiyong clearly heard the sound of his own mouth swallowing. In order to conceal his uncomfortable appearance, he hurriedly took a sip of tea from the side.

 

    "Please forget what happened last night." Ye Feng said suddenly.

 

    "Yesterday..." Wu Zhiyong still didn't know how to answer the conversation.

 

    "I know that kind of thing is disgusting for heterosexuals, but I was also drunk last night, otherwise I won't go to bed with heterosexuals at will." Ye Feng pursed his lips and said, "You were bitten by a dog. One mouthful."

 

    Wu Zhiyong was stunned, unable to believe his boss said such self-deprecating things.

 

    "Waiter, pay the bill!" Without waiting for him to return, Ye Feng wiped the corners of his mouth and called the waiter to check out. Then he looked at him, "I treat today, and I have the right to apologize last night."

 

    Although Ye Feng's tone was gentle and polite, he couldn't refuse.

 

    Wu Zhiyong clenched his fists secretly, and the feeling of being eagerly separated from the relationship made him very uncomfortable, as if it were a trivial matter at all, which made him angry with one of the parties.

 

    "I don't accept this kind of apology." After all, Wu Zhiyong is young and vigorous, and Ye Feng's attitude makes him feel despised. He is ready to be fired a long time ago, and he doesn't care what the outcome of this matter will be. Because he encountered such a thing for the first time, he didn't know how to deal with it, so he was so passive.

 

    But this does not mean that Ye Feng can despise him.

 

    Ye Feng looked at the anger on his face and was startled. Ye Feng quickly adjusted his watch and asked indifferently, "How can I apologize for you to accept?"

 

    "I don't know." Wu Zhiyong replied simply, he really didn't think about it. What kind of apology would be accepted, but Ye Feng's contemptuous attitude made him unhappy.

 

    Ye Feng sighed secretly, this matter seemed to become more difficult, this can be regarded as his retribution for heterosexuality.

 

    "Wu Zhiyong, things have happened. You don't know how to resolve this matter with you because you don't know how to reject my apology?"

 

    "The manager's appearance is not like a sincere apology, it's more like doing all business affairs at work. Look like."

 

    It turned out to be dissatisfied with his attitude!

 

    Ye Feng, who understood the root knot, smiled bitterly in his heart. He didn't know what attitude he should use to face Wu Zhiyong. He was afraid of the disgusting look in his eyes and disgusting that he was gay, so he rushed to get rid of the relationship.

 

    "This is a public place. Let's go out and talk about it."

 

    Wu Zhiyong nodded in agreement, and the two got up and left the hotel.

 

    There were not too many pedestrians on the road at this time. The two walked side by side, and the street lamps illuminated their shadows, revealing a strange silence.

 

    "You got any smoke?" Ye Feng took the lead to break the silence.

 

    "Yes."

 

    Ye Feng took the cigarette, and the lighter slammed to illuminate the overly beautiful face, and the dim light flickered on his face, especially soft.

 

    Taking a deep breath of smoke, Ye Feng spit out a smoke ring, surrounded by light blue smoke.

 

    Wu Zhiyong stared at Ye Feng smoking a cigarette. For some reason, that hazy profile seemed to show invisible thoughts, like contemplation and loneliness, which gave him a hazy clearness in his heart. thread.

 

    "I'm used to handling everything with a cold watch, and I can't behave like a pitiful begging for your forgiveness." Ye Feng squinted his eyes, seeming to enjoy the comfort of vomiting the clouds and fog, and the lines of the entire face also relaxed. "Furthermore, it was you who took advantage last night. I was trembling with your legs, and my waist was about to break. It was also swollen, not like it was there. I had to go to work the next day. I finally got up. Heaven was in a bad spirit, did you apologize to me when I became so miserable?"

 

    Wu Zhiyong was speechless. He thought about how intense he was last night, and the other party could not bear it, but what really heard from Ye Feng's mouth was different. Feeling a little guilty.

 

    "I'm sorry."

 

    Ye Feng dusted the soot, did not look at his watch at the moment, but looked at the dark flower bed ahead, and said softly: "Needless to say I'm sorry, after all, you have no place to be sorry for me. We all drank too much last night."

 

    With alcohol as an excuse, he could not help but seduce each other. Ye Feng knows that his actions are very low, but he will

 

      Xiang said that he would rather be in a bad stomach than let the other party think he is cheap.

 

    Now Wu Zhiyong did not avoid him like a snake and scorpion. Instead, he had a meal with him. What could he not be satisfied with?

 

    "But..." Wu Zhiyong wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say.

 

    Ye Feng turned his face and showed a faint smile, "No, but, you are not gay, do you still want to entangle with a man?"

 

    Wu Zhiyong's heart tightened. He was not someone who could not afford it, nor was he Hustle and stubborn person, besides, Ye Feng is reasonable. He only had a relationship with Ye Feng. Since the other party wanted to do something that had never happened, he took the initiative to apologize to him. He should follow the boat and stop mentioning the matter instead of impulsively. Sunny leads to the point where they embarrass each other.

 

    "Sorry, manager, I will forget what happened last night."

 

    Ye Feng took another deep cigarette, half-squinting his eyes to enjoy the irritation of the smoke rushing into the lungs and spit out, "That's good, the night is already very deep, tomorrow Goodbye, I'll go first."

 

    After saying that, Ye Feng walked to the car parked on the side of the road, Wu Zhiyong watched him get into the car, his clenched fists released for a long time.

 

    Throwing the cigarette butt into the ashtray, Ye Feng tightened his suit, and a bitterness that was stronger than the smell of smoke spread into his heart.

 

    It's a bit cold, I really miss the embrace that hugged him tightly last night, but it's a pity that this embrace won't accept a man.

 

    In the end, he laughed at the corner of his mouth.

 

    Because of that one-off relationship, Wu Zhiyong unknowingly began to pay attention to Ye Feng's bit by bit.

 

    Ye Feng likes shampoos with a delicate fragrance of orchids. He doesn’t wear perfume but has a very good smell. He loves to wear a certain brand-name suit and changes suits almost every day. Wu Zhiyong always finds this detail If there is something like nothing that sweeps the waist of the suit, the smooth waist seems to evoke some charm.

 

    As soon as Ye Feng left the office, Wu Zhiyong always used the gesture of lowering his head to drink water to hide his glance, which felt like a thief.

 

    And at lunch, Wu Zhiyong walked by Ye Feng with the tableware, pretending to take a casual look, and then saw Ye Feng staring at the green pepper for a while, then picked up the chopsticks and picked up the green pepper, barely chewing a few mouthfuls and swallowing it. Although Ye Feng's concealment was perfect and didn't show it to outsiders, he could tell from his occasional frowning movement that he hated green peppers and onions.

 

    Wu Zhiyong, who always liked to peek at him behind his back, suddenly thought he was cute, and gradually discovered more and more little secrets of him. With the more secrets discovered, the more he paid attention to Ye Feng.

 

    The manager, who has always been calm, steady and well-known for his beauty, behaved completely different from his usual appearance in bed. Reqing was bold and too fanciful.

 

    Wu Zhiyong didn't want to admit that he had never forgotten Ye Feng. He used to be with women. He has always had sex with women. He never thought that one day he would have sex with a man, let alone enter a man's place, but since that night At the beginning, there was a subtle change. He didn't know whether this was due to Ye Feng's performance that night, or whether Ye Feng avoided him without a trace, but attracted his attention and made him feel a little unforgettable. , Will lead to oneself interested in a man.

 

    This is not something to be happy about. That night it was because he was drunk that he had a relationship with Ye Feng. Now he is so sober and still has an interest in Ye Feng that he shouldn't have.

 

    When he noticed his abnormality, it was too late, his first reaction was to minimize direct contact with Ye Feng, so they didn't say a word except for work, but there were a lot of things waiting for him to understand that he had to avoid it, and he couldn't control his own. His eyes chased Ye Feng.

 

    A month later, Wu Zhiyong was able to do nothing. He and Ye Feng seemed to be ordinary bosses and subordinates. At least they were in the eyes of others. They just lost the enthusiasm of the past.

 

    "What's the matter between you and the manager?" Hao Da first noticed that the relationship between the two became cold.

 

    New employees must be trained for one month before they can take up their posts. The new employees who joined the company with Wu Zhiyong were trained as managers. At that time, everyone found that the managers took care of Wu Zhiyong. Although they were still strict, they had great expectations. Now Two people didn't say a word.

 

    Taking advantage of the noon break, Hao Da, of course, should care about his juniors and remind him not to provoke his boss to lose his job.

 

    Wu Zhiyong nodded absent-mindedly, indicating that he knew.

 

    He was bothered by the things that should and shouldn't. If he can stay in the company without incident, it shows that Ye Feng is a person with a clear distinction between public and private, otherwise he would have been told to leave. As soon as the elevator door opened, Wu Zhiyong saw Ye Feng walking into the opposite elevator. Ye Feng also saw him and nodded politely to them.

 

    "Hao Da, I still have something to do. Go eat by yourself. I will invite you tomorrow." Wu Zhiyong turned and entered the elevator.

 

    "The day after tomorrow's lunch is yours too!"

 

    "Okay!" Wu Zhiyong readily agreed.

    The office during the lunch break was quiet and no one was seen. Ye Feng leaned against one of the desks. There was nothing special about that desk. There was an LCD computer, a pile of stalls, a pen on the stall, and A teacup.

 

    Ye Feng touched the teacup, gently rubbing the edge of the teacup with his fingers, as if it were the lips of a lover, and his movements appeared so gentle. Then, Ye Feng picked up the tea cup and stared at the already cold water in the cup, his eyes became a little more gentle, then he handed the tea cup to his lips and took a sip of water slowly.

 

    Seeing this scene, Wu Zhiyong's heart was beating, and he could no longer take a step forward, so he stood at the door and stared at Ye Feng in shock.

 

    The desk is his, the teacup is his, but Ye Feng chooses to lean on his desk when no one is there and use his teacup. What does this mean?

 

    The answer is already obvious-Ye Feng likes him, this man who had a sunny night with him, and tried to put aside their relationship the next day likes him.

 

    Wu Zhiyong burst into trembling excitement, and quietly approached Ye Feng, who was focusing on the teacup.

 

    Unconsciously, Ye Feng stretched out his flesh-red tongue and licked the teacup lightly, licking something under the man's crotch, making Wu Zhiyong's breath suddenly thick.

 

    "manager."

 

    Ye Feng's face suddenly turned pale, his hands trembled, and the tea cup almost fell.

 

    Wu Zhiyong took the teacup and put it on the table, standing tall and straight in front of Ye Feng. He was half a head taller than Ye Feng, and Ye Feng could not escape his gaze even with a trace of the watch.

 

    "Something?" Ye Feng asked calmly.

 

    "Yes." Wu Zhiyong's courage is not inferior to Ye Feng's boss, "The manager needs to explain what happened just now."

 

    "There is nothing to explain." He got caught holding the other party's teacup. Ye Feng had no words to defend, and embarrassment, shame, and fear flooded his mind. He wanted to escape, to a place Wu Zhiyong could not find.

 

    As soon as the irresponsible thought flashed through his mind, Ye Feng turned around pretending to be unhappy, Wu Zhiyong hurriedly took his hand and prevented him from fleeing.

 

    Tightening his lips, Ye Feng waited for Wu Zhiyong's "trial" motionlessly.

 

    "Manager, you like me." Wu Zhiyong said confidently, staring at him like a torch.

 

    "If you feel disgusted, I will transfer you to another department tomorrow. We will not meet again in the future." Every word Ye Feng said was like a sharp knife, poking his heart viciously and torturing his body and mind. The pain made him difficult to breathe.

 

    "I didn't mean that." Wu Zhiyong frowned. He couldn't see where he was showing nausea. How could the manager think so?

 

    "Then what do you mean?" Ye Feng felt pain in his body because of his breathing, and his tone became sharp.

 

      "Manager, I should like you, but I don't have the experience of falling in love with men. I would like to try to date you." Wu Zhiyong's sudden sentence was a temptation, shocking Ye Feng, Ye Feng looked incredulously Looking at him, wanting to see the truth in his eyes, Wu Zhiyong's handsome face was full of seriousness, and his eyes throbbed with fiery sparks.

 

    "Stop kidding! I've never done relationships with heterosexuals!" Ye Feng pulled his hand back abruptly, but Wu Zhiyong was dragged into his arms the next moment.

 

    "Since you don't do with heterosexuals, what were you doing with my cup? And--" Wu Zhiyong tightened the arm around his waist, so that Ye Feng's lower body immediately pressed against his thigh, Wu Zhiyong deliberately rubbed his thigh against him The raised part, "What's the matter with you?"

 

    "Let go of me." Ye Feng pushed Wu Zhiyong's chest desperately, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't push Wu Zhiyong away.

 

    Wu Zhiyong, who was half a head taller than Ye Feng, took advantage of his size and squeezed the other leg between Ye Feng's legs. Ye Feng, who had no way to go back, sat on the table with half of his hip.

 

    He is serious! At this time, Ye Feng really faced Wu Zhiyong's intentions.

 

    "I won't let you go unless you promise to be with me." Wu Zhiyong said domineeringly.

 

    Seeing that he couldn't get rid of his embrace, Ye Feng closed his eyes and adjusted himself, "Let go of me first, come to my office if something happens , or you will be seen." Wu Zhiyong instead supported his hips. Let him get closer to his body, rubbing his thighs like nothing. Ye Feng, who had already reacted, was stiff and tried his best to restrain the pleasure of his lower body, but he tightened his hands in Wu Zhiyong's suit and revealed his true feelings, and even his eyes were a little red.

 

    "Then I’ll listen to the manager and go to your office." Wu Zhiyong directly hugged Ye Feng with his hips supported, and strode towards the glass office.

 

    "Let go of me!" As soon as Ye Feng resisted, Wu Zhiyong patted his straight butt, so scared that Ye Feng didn't dare to say a word again.

 

    Wu Zhiyong's shoulders are very wide, his chest is very thick, and he emits hot temperature. Such a handsome man is very attractive to him, but he understands that he is heterosexual, even if he is addicted to homosexuality for a while, he eventually walks back. The right way.

 

    Everyone will return to the right path, except for Ye Feng.

24