Episode Ten: Dirty, Bloody Hands (A)
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes as the daylight ignited down right on my face. I was facing him, he’s already awake. He was fiddling with my hair.

“Good morning.” He entranced a smile. A smile that you have never seen from him before. Well, I didn’t even know if he’s smiling before, like I just met him. “I’m waiting for you to wake up.”

I gave him a look of disgust then got up. “Ewww! Too close!”

I felt light-headed and I puffed rapidly that I couldn’t hardly breathe. The meter beeps loud again. He also got up and noticed me having difficulty breathing.

“Hey, you alright?” He questioned. 

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. It happens occasionally, especially when taking my medication.” I replied, took my deepest breath.

“Just chill, okay?” I’ll just prepare our breakfast.” Then he jumped out of the bed.

I went lying down again and hid my face with a pillow. Zedd began preparing grilled cheese sandwich and peppermint teas for brunch since it was already past 11am.

My acrimonious recalls came back once again and drove me nuts. Tears began dripping across my cheeks. All the trauma from the holocausts, the murder of my family, the everyday insanity, the morning carcasses, the panic at the warehouse, getting raped… All of them.

The watch meter that surrounded my wrists began creating a noise as a sign of my panic attack.

*Deafening shriek* I uncontrollably threw pillows everywhere, even removed my pulse meter because of its annoyance ringing in my ears. “JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” I punched the stiff wall real hard and synchronized every blow with my horrible screams. 

Zedd became alarmed of what happened, ran towards to calm me down. “Kirst! Hey! Calm down!” Then I accidentally hit his face. “OW! That hurt.”

“Oh no, I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to-”

I just realised what I’ve done to him and stopped. Went to the corner to whimper all alone. He just hugged me tight. Blood from my hands spilled on the floor. I felt my body weakened and became unconscious.

 

1