Chapter 2
142 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I got an even better idea.” A misterius voice forgotten by both nerd is heard and making both of them jump.

 “Since whey you were here!?” Four-Eyes shouting as Fatty just patting his chest. “You know I died of heart complication, right?” Fatty said accusingly.

“I’m right here from the start, how could you not notice me? And you! We came here together! How could you forget that?” The old man said pointing at Fatty.

A little embarrassed Fatty said. “Sorry Sir Angel, I was caught up in reunion haha.”

“Wait this is an Angel?” Four eyes ask. He then takes another look at this so-called Angel. “Where is your halo and wings?” Fatty suddenly burst out laughing. “That’s what I said!? Haha.”

“Every-Fucking-Time!” The Angel shouts. Then it seems taking several deep breaths to calm himself. “Just like I explain to billions of humans before you, that is just your imagination, yes we made from light but just because we made from light doesn’t make we glowing like a walking light bulb and why we need wings for? We don’t even need that here.” The Angel explains.

“I see.” Four Eyes nodding to himself. “Anyway, what is the situation? This Fatty here said that I’m going to goes with him to a new world. What kind of world we are going? Is there any support we are going to get? What-“

“Alright alright stop, I’m going to explain anyway.” The Angel raises his hand stopping Four-Eyes’s barrage of question. “Hahaha attentive as always.” Fatty comment from the side.

“Alright, the soul, based on what the person does when they were still alive is going to affect how a person is judged to goes to heaven or hell. But when the soul is too young to be judged more than often the soul is going to hell, after all when people as still young they tend to do some stupid things. this reincarnation program is developed by God to reduce young people falsely judged.” The angel explains.

“I understand, so this Fatty suppose to go to hell?” Four-Eyes ask perplexed. “I don’t think there is something that warrant him being sent to hell. Ooh, that is exactly why he is reincarnated.” He then understands.

“Yes, and as part of the program he is allowed to use his good karma to exchange it with some support or cheats as you called it and bring it to his new world. Oh, and before you ask, after the exchange he will start in the new world with clean slate karma.” The Angel continues.

Four-Eyes then turned to Fatty. “What do you exchange for?” he then asks.

“A world of my choosing for my reincarnation, who, where and when I’m going to be born and calling you here.” Fatty began listing his wish.

“Is there any karma left for me?” Four-Eyes asks. When he sees Fatty averted his eyes he continues “Dude, you send me to another world empty handed?” He gained a tick-mark. Still no answer from Fatty. “Please tell me that you have some karma left for me.” Four-Eyes then reach for Fatty’s collar.

“Wait-wait you have karma of your own right?” Fatty ask quickly seeing his best friend is start clenching is fist. “That’s true isn’t it, can I use it?” Four-Eyes then turned asking The Angel.

“Umm, I don’t think so after all this is his reincarnation not yours.” The Angel answers. “Wait, am I not reincarnated too because of this Fatty’s exchange, doesn’t that make me part of the reincarnation program?” Four-Eyes ask hopefully.

“To be honest, this is the first time this case happened, so I need to ask my superior about it.” After completating The Angel answer. “Alright then both of you wait here while I ask my superior.” The Angel then left the room.

“Dude lets see some MCU movies that I haven’t watch.” Not knowing what to do while waiting, Fatty ask Four-Eyes. “Sure” Then both of them start watching MCU movies

Several movie later

“*Hiks* why he had to die *Hiks*” Fatty is sobbing.

“I know right, there is several ways so that he can’t die, there is Captain Marvel or The Hulk who can use the gauntlet without dying.” After thinking a moment. “Maybe he’s in the heat of the moment or because the urgency because Tony seeing Thanos is about to snap his finger again.” He concluded.

“Dude I don’t care about that, what I was thinking about is cute little Morgan. *Hiks* now he is fatherless.” Fatty continue sobbing. “There is a lot of fatherless child after the war no? I don’t see you crying over them.” Four-Eyes said.

“Dude, you’re cold. I know there is a lot of people dies in the final war but … but … The I love you 3000 bro … *Hiks*” Fatty said then he continue sobbing.

Just before Four-Eyes continue to argue, The Angel returned.

“Why is he crying?” Looking at Fatty who is crying. “Anyway, I bring good news. My superior said that you can use your karma to exchange it for some support in the new world.” The angel then turned to Four-Eyes.

“That is good, I don’t want to go to the new world empty handed. Chances are I’m going to die young and return here and join the reincarnation program anyway. Haha.” Four-Eyes analyses. “That is what my superior said. So why not letting him use his karma now he said,” The Angel said making Four-Eyes deadpanned.

“*Cough* Alright, what do you want?” The Angel asks.

After thinking a while. “I really don’t know what to ask though. Wait where I’m going anyway? You guys haven’t told me yet.” Four-Eyes ask.

“To a new born Universe in Marvel Multiverses, Earth-202015 to be exact. Your world will be created with the template from Marvel Earth-199999 or MCU as you know it. But because of your interferences and support or wish there is going to be some changes.” The Angel answers making stunned.

“Dude, I thought we are going to a medieval world where we are going to have a lot of advantage coming from a modern world.” Four-Eyes turn to Fatty who now is in the bed crying his eyes out.

“*Hiks* Uh no, I died just after the first avenger movie remember? I want to know its continuity.” Fatty said between his sobbing.

“*Sigh* Anyway that’s changes things. Are you sure I can have anything I want?” Four-Eyes ask for confirmation. “Yes, as long as your karma is enough, you can ask for anything.” After getting a confirmation from The Angel, Four-Eyes nodding then goes to the PC and start typing.

After a while Four-Eyes then print something and giving it to The Angel. “This is what I wish to exchange for my karma.”

Receiving the paper, The Angel start reading it. “Where and when you going to born, an era defining genius level of intelligence and a brain capable on utilizing that, money in form of stocks and liquid money also an organization of your creation. Wow this organization is so detailed.” After calculating a while. The Angel answers. “Your wish is accepted and still have some left over. Is there anymore wish you want?” The Angel asks.

“Wait dude, how many karmas do you have? I have to beg to have my wish fulfilled.” Fatty ask jealously. “Well even I don’t know, maybe after I grown up I becomes a better person? I’m not sure.” Four-Eyes answer.

After a thinking it through Four-Eyes start talking. “To be honest I don’t know what I wanted anymore, I felt that my wish has already cover anything I want.”

“How about some power? Marvel Universe is a dangerous place you know.” Fatty offer an advice. “Even I going to have some.” He continues.

“I already have a plan though and Intelligence more than often becomes most powerful power in Marvel Universe. Just look at Reed Richard and Tony Stark.” Four-Eyes reasoned. “Well now you explained it like that, I want to become smart too. Can you use your karma to make me smart too bro? hehe” Fatty shamelessly asks

“Sure” Four-Eyes just shrugged. Then he turned to The Angel. “Can I use my karma to make him not stupid?”

“You can.” The Angel said. “What else do you want?”

“I still have karma? Just pour it to our luck. I feel that we are going to needed it.” Four-Eyes said.

“Alright then, everything is done and both of reincarnation process will start immediately. Good luck.” The Angel said.

“Alright then Fatty, see you in the new world.” Four-Eyes raising his hand for a fist bump. “Haha, not if I find you first bro.” Meeting his fist bump Fatty said smilingly.

Then both soul disappear from that room.

2