New sensei
2.9k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naruto's pov:- 

A day passed I am still in the hospital. I have not recovered completely but now I can move around just fine. The doctor said I would be fine if I took rest at home for 3 or 4 days. 

I have an Uzumaki bloodline so I should be fine in a day or two.

Hiruzen didn't come to pick me up yet. I looked around for a bit he still didn't show up so I left on my own. I reached home opened my door and ate some leftover food from two days because I couldn't be bothered to make food again. 

I am really disappointed that I didn't even have the opportunity to talk to Hinata and wish her a happy birthday. Then I decided to sleep again because I had nothing to do. I was injured and I couldn't train for now. 

After a while, I woke up I heard a loud knock on my door. Then I could hear Hiruzen on the other side shouting naruto. I opened my door. The  Hiruzen said, "Why didn't you wait for me didn't I say I would come to pick you up." 

I replied, "You were a late old man so I came home." Then Hiruzen said, "Ok Anyways are you fine now?" Then I replied, "Yes I am a lot better than yesterday." 

Then Hiruzen said, "Take a good rest for a day then I will send a teacher to train you since you want to become the strongest ninja."

Then I replied "Sure" I don't know why he decided to send a teacher to train me but I was not against it. Instead, I was happy because it's really hard to train alone specially ninjutsu.

Then a day passed I was feeling a lot better today. So I decided to go to the Hokage's office to meet Hiruzen. 

Before I did that I ate some breakfast.

Then I went to the Hokage's office. The anbu didn't stop me because they would often see me with hokage and I would sometimes come to his office with him.

Then I went to Hiruzen's room. Hiruzen was sitting on his chair doing some paperwork. Just as I entered the room he asked "what are you doing here naruto. Did you heal already? Then I replied, "Yes I am completely fine you don't have to worry about me."

He asked, "Then why are you here?" I replied, "Didn't you say you have a teacher for me." Then Hiruzen said, "Come back in the evening I will let you meet him then." I nodded my head then I left the Hokage's office.

Then I decided to train for a while. Then after some training, I decided to strolĺ around the village for a while because I was bored. Then decided to eat ramen so I went to ichiraku's restaurant and ate some ramen. 

In the evening I went back to Hokage's office because I wanted to meet my new teacher. Then when I reached the Hokage's office Hiruzen introduced me to my new teacher. 

Hiruzen said "Naruto meet your new sensei his name is itachi. Itachi this is your new student Naruto."

I was absolutely shocked when I found out that itachi was my new teacher. Hiruzen saw my shocked expression and said

"I know what you are thinking Naruto itachi might be young but he is a genius and he is very strong. The only reason why I am making itachi teach you is that you and itachi are both not very social and can be quite distant from people from time to time. Itachi witnessed war and murder when he was a kid and you had your own problems."

"So I thought putting you both together will be beneficial for both of you. I know you both might not be happy with my decision but give it a try."

Now I don't know what Itachi was thinking but I was so happy. Itachi was one of my favorite characters in the whole series. So there was no way I would reject this.

I then immediately said, "I am fine with it." Then I looked at each with hopeful eyes. Then itachi also said, "I will follow hokage Sama's order." When I heard that I was over the moon.

Then Hokage said, "Both of you go and start your training now." Itachi looked at me and said, "You follow me." Then I nodded and followed behind itachi. 

Then he brought me to the third training ground. After we reached there. He looked at me and he asked "How old are you?" I said "I am there years old. How old are you itachi ni san"

Itachi was surprised at two things one my age and two at the fact that I called him ni san. But he didn't bother with what I called him and said. "I am 9 years old. I want to test how strong you are so that I can properly create a training method for you." I nodded my head.

Then itachi said, "ok let's start your test." Itachi brought a 5 different sized rock. They weighed about 25kg,50kg,75kg,100kg and 125kg respectively. I thought 'A normal 3 years old can't even carry 5kg properly and my lowest  option is 25 kg what does he think I am a superman?'

Itachi had a big smile on his face he probably thinks that I can't even carry a single one of these rocks. Then he said to me  "Try and carry this rock one by one and let's see how much you can carry." 

I could probably carry 50kg with my raw physical strength and I could carry up to 150 kg if I infused my chakra. And I couldn't carry even more by decreasing the gravity on the rocks. But I didn't intend to do that. I didn't want to expose all my powers yet.

I went ahead and tried to carry the 25kg rock. I acted like I had a hard time carrying the rock but I slowly pick it up. Itachi looked surprised. Then he activated his Sharingan.

An:- Thank you Humlocks for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

33