Exploding clone (UPDATED)
2.2k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then I started training Hinata at first I decided to train her chakra control and her physical strength. So I gave her the Saitama training method. 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 Squats, and 10 km run. But I also added 100 pull-ups to her training. And for her chakra control, I just told her to try and walk on trees.

I also had my own training to do while Hinata was doing that. I summoned nearly 500 shadow clones and started training Rasengan by trying to pop a rubber ball. Hinata was surprised when she saw this many amounts of clones. Then I said, "Don't worry just focus on your training."

Hinata just nodded her head and continued her training. It was getting dark so I dropped Hinata to her home. The next day I went to the training ground and started training Rasengan again. During the morning Hinata was trained by her father about the clan techniques.

And at noon I would go and pick Hinata up from her house and I would train her till it gets dark. This routine continued and very soon a week passed. This week, I was able to learn Rasengan but I was still not very proficient with it.

I would need a few seconds to form the Rasengan. So I still needed a little bit more training. Today was the eighth day since I started training Hinata. And while I was training her Itachi and Shisui came back from their missions.

They both saw that I was training Hinata. Then Shisui came over to me and said in a teasing voice "Who is this little girl is she your girlfriend by any chance?" Then I had a big smile on my face and said "Yes this is my girlfriend and my future wife Hinata Hyuga. Hinata this is Shisui nii-san and this is Itachi nii-san they are my sensei."

Hinata became completely red immediately. Then she bowed down a little bit and said shyly " Hello I am Hinata Hyuga nice to meet you." Itachi and Shisui did not know what to say. Shisui wanted to tease Naruto but he never expected that I really had a girlfriend.

And another thing that surprised them was that Hinata didn't deny being my future wife. Then I looked at them with a smug look on my face and said "Why aren't you saying, something guys." Both Shisui and Itachi were triggered after looking at my face.

Then they looked at me with a very vicious look. I knew I was getting my ass kicked today. Then they looked at Hinata with a smile and said "Nice to meet you too Hinata." Then I looked at Itachi and Shisui with a very serious look and said "I have a very important request can you guys please help me."

Then Shisui said, "What happened Naruto you usually don't have any request." Then I attacked them with the first Jutsu I learned Puppy eyes Jutsu. And I said, "Can you please train Hinata too."

Then Shisui looked at me and patted my head and said "Sure how can I not accept the first request of my first student." Then I hugged Shisui and said you are the best sensei ever. Then Shisui told Hinata to try and fight him so he could know Hinata's level. Then Itachi also told me to fight with him so he could see how much progress I have made.

And during our fight, Itachi would not use any genjitsu, or else the fight would be over before it even started. Then I started fighting with Itachi I produced nearly 200 clones and started to attack him he also produced cloned but he only produced five of them.

But his single clone could take out my nearly 100 of my clones because he had various ninjutsu his taijutsu was also better than mine. But he didn't know that I had practiced Rasengan then I tried to get near him without getting attacked I also produced 60 more clones.

Then all 60 clones started forming Rasengan then my 200 clones who were fighting Itachi and his clones all tried to hold them in one place. Then I sent 10 clones with Rasengan after all 5 of the clones of Itachi and 10 clones towards Itachi's body and I also went to attack Itachi's real body.

Itachi easily escaped using substitution Jutsu but all of his clones got destroyed. He was very surprised by this. But he immediately created another five clones and sent them towards my clone and Itachi's clones reached near my clones and exploded. Instantly destroying all my clones I was barely able to escape from that attack.

My chakra was depleted and I was exhausted after creating 300 clones and sixty-one Rasengan. But the Jutsu that Itachi just did was perfect for me. I had decided to learn that Jutsu next no matter what.

Just imagine me creating hundreds of clone sending them near opponents and exploding them. I am currently three years old and I can create around two thousand clones. In the future could create hundreds of thousands of clones. This Jutsu would be a cheat ability for someone with a huge chakra pool like me.

Then Itachi came near me and said "where did you learn that Jutsu it's definitely an A-rank Jutsu. You really surprised me." I didn't know what to say so I told him that I created it myself.

Then Hinata came running towards me with a worried look and said "Are you ok Naruto Kun you look exhausted." Then I just laughed and said, "I am fine I just went a little overboard with the fight." Then she looked at me angrily and yelled "Why do you always do that. Take care of your health a little bit more. Now that's enough for today go to your home and rest." That day I found out that shy and timid Hinata had a really scary side to her and I made a mental note to myself to never make her angry.

 

31