Writing a Novel
2.1k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went back to my house after I got a little scolding from Hinata. I ate some food and went to bed. A day passed I went back to the training ground and started to train. After training for some time I went to Hyuga clan manor to pick Hinata up.

After that, I and Hinata went to a restaurant to eat some food. I was a little short on money. I didn't want to introduce some new technology to this world because I liked the way it was now and I didn't want to change it.

So I decided to write some novels from the earth and sell them to earn some money. So I decided that from tomorrow onwards instead of training in the morning I would write some novels and start to train after I pick up Hinata at noon. 

Then after eating some food we decided to go to the training ground and start our training. In the evening Shisui and Itachi showed up as usual. When I saw Itachi I went running towards him and jumped towards him. He just sidestepped and dodged me and my face hit a tree. 

Then I asked Itachi to teach me exploding shadow clone Jutsu which he used against me yesterday. He agreed to teach me. Meanwhile, Shisui was teaching Hinata some of the basic ninjutsu taught in the academy. 

Well, I created some clones and started training. But I was not successful. A month passed now I had written my first novel well, it was more like I wrote a fanfiction of the novel I read back in the earth. It was a romance novel named fifty shades of grey. 

The reason I chose romance genre was because of Jiraiya his book was also similar to romance genre so I thought that people would like a romantic novel. And when I meet Jiraiya in the future we would have something in common and we would get along quite well.

Then I went to the Hokage's office. It had been quite a while since I had met the Hokage. The last time I met him was nearly a month ago. I entered his room he was busy doing some paper works.

He saw me and was very surprised usually he would notice anyone that was coming to his room then he said "How did you come here without me noticing you naruto." I had a proud smile on my face and said "I learned chakra suppressing technique from Itachi Nii-san."

Hiruzen was surprised that naruto had already learned such advance ninjutsu then he said "I was thinking of visiting you. But I was busy and couldn't visit you. So anyways what brings you here?" 

I smiled and " I have written a novel and I want you to help me publish it." Hiruzen looked surprised by what I said "Then he laughed asked me "What type of novel has our young naruto written." 

Then I replied "A romance novel its a love story with BSDM" 

Hiruzen again received another huge shock when I said this. He never expected me to say that. Then he took the book from my hand and read it for a while.

Then blood started to flow out of his nose. Then I asked in an innocent voice "Grandpa are you fine you are bleeding." Then Hiruzen immediately broke out from his trance. Then he asked me "Naruto who taught you all these things a child like you shouldn't be writing and reading this book."

Then I said, "But you were clearly enjoying it." Hiruzen started coughing when he heard me. Then I said, "I need your help to publish this grandpa and I also want to stay anonymous so I will use a pen name of Rabin." 

Then Hiruzen said, "No I won't do that I don't want a three-year-old kid to be writing such things." Then I said, "Grandpa if you don't help me out then I will tell everyone in the village about your porn magazine collection which you hide in your hidden drawer on your table."

"What how do you know about that." Shouted Hiruzen. Then I grinned and said, "Remember the time when you brought me to your office and went to do some work I searched your table and found it."

Hiruzen didn't know what to say. Then I asked him "So are you gonna help me publish my book or a not old man." Then Hiruzen stayed silent for a while then he finally agreed. Then I hugged him and said, "I knew you would not let me down grandpa."

After that, I left Hokage's office and went towards the training ground. I had still not mastered the exploding clone technique. I had now properly mastered the Rasengan. Hinata had also learned nearly all the basic five jutsu but she was still not very proficient at it. She just needed a little bit more practice and she would be proficient at it." 

Hinata and I both had not learned nature transformation. So Itachi and Shisui decided that after I had mastered my exploding shadow clones and Hinata had mastered all the basic ninjutsu then they would teach us nature transformation. 

They also brought the chakra induction paper to test Hinata's chakra affinities. They gave Hinata the chakra induction paper and told Hinata to send some chakra into the paper. Hinata did as she was told. 

When she did that at first the paper crumbled together which showed that she had lightning affinity than the paper burned down which means she had fire affinity. 

After we continued on with our usual training. We trained for a couple of hours it was getting dark so we decided to call it a day. Then I dropped Hinata to her house. When I reached her house I saw Neji staring at Hinata and me from afar.

Then I looked towards him. He looked into my eyes and left. I was not worried about Neji hurting Hinata because he was no longer Hinata's match.

An:- 26$/530$ reached 14$ more for a bonus chapter.

Thank you Akahime for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

28