Hinata’s mom
2k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read the Exploding clone chap again I have fixed it.

A day passed in the morning I went to Hokage's office to talk about publishing my book. Hiruzen was in his office as usual.

Then I went up to him and asked "Hey grandpa have you talked to the publishers about my book."

Then hiruzen replied, "Yes I have already talked to them they that they liked the book and would definitely publish it."

Then I inquired "What percentage would I get from the profit." To which he replied, "They said they are willing to pay you 50% but you have to publish all your future books from their publication.

I was surprised when I heard that I would get 50% that was a very huge amount of money. I was hoping to at least 25% but I got the double the amount I thought I would get. " And how much are they charging for a book. I don't want to charge a huge amount of money from people because that would hurt sales."

Then Hokage laughed and said "You greedy brat. They said it would cost 20 Ryo per book." That was a very good amount it was not too expensive it was easily affordable but not very cheap either.

This deal basically means that I would get 10 Ryo for every copy of the book that is sold for the rest of my life. Then Hiruzen gave me a contract paper and told me to sign it if I agreed with the conditions. 

Then I read the contract once just to make sure everything was the same as what Hiruzen told me. Everything was the same nothing was different. So I signed the paper and gave it to Hiruzen. It would take nearly a week to make many copies of the book so after a week they would start to sell my book. I had not told anyone that I was writing a book."

Of course anyone except grandpa hiruzen. Especially not Hinata. I didn't want to ruin her innocence at least not yet.

I decided to go to Hyuga clan manor early because I had nothing better to do.

I reached the gate of Hyuga clan manor. The guards didn't stop me from going in because I had been coming here daily and all the guards were familiar with me.

When I reached their Hiashi was teaching Hinata some Hyuga clan taijutsu. Hiashi noticed me and said, "You are quite early today Naruto why have you come earlier than usual." 

I replied, "Nothing special father in law I was just bored and decided to come here early." He then yelled at me again "How many times have I told you not to call me father in law." I just laughed when I heard him. He didn't say anything after that.

Then Hinata asked me to eat at her house today so I accepted and decided to eat at their house. Hinita took me to their dining room. I saw Hinata's mom in the dining room. Then I bowed down a little bit and said "It's nice to finally meet your mother in law."

When she heard me she laughed and said "It's nice to meet you too naruto. I have heard a lot about you from Hinata. She doesn't stop talking about you." Hinata looked embarrassed and she said, "Mom let's eat we are hungry." 

Then a servant brought us some food then we started eating the meal. I made some small talk with Hinata's mom while eating. She was a really nice and sweet woman she deeply cared about Hinata and always did what is best for her daughter. 

Then after eating Hinata and I decided to leave for training. Then Hinata's mom told us to take care of ourselves.

Then we started heading towards our training ground. 

Usually, the training ground would be empty but today someone was sitting in the middle of the training ground. That was pretty wired because Hokage had assigned this training ground to ma and Itachi because we were the most talented kids in the whole village. Then I looked closely and found out it was Neji. I don't know why Neji was here but I didn't care.

Neji saw Hinata and me coming towards him then he stood up from the ground and came towards us. He stood in front of us. He looked at me and then he looked at Hinata and said "I would like to challenge Hinata for a duel."

Neji after his father's death started to change a lot he started to think that his and everyone else's fates were determined from birth and were inescapable. He perceived his own destiny as being that of rare talent, causing him to arrogantly place himself above those he believes are "weaker" than himself. He also perceived that his talents would always be handicapped by mandatory servitude to the Hyūga's main house, which he resented and it fuelled his animosity towards the main house and its members. 

When he lost to Naruto he thought that Naruto was fated to be stronger than him and he thought that he trying to beat naruto would be just a waste of time because he was not fated to do so.

But he thought that Hinata training with Naruto was also a waste of time and he thought that no matter what Hinata could not beat him. He thought that Hinata was always fated to be weaker than him to prove his point he challenged Hinata. 

Hinata even though she had trained for more than a month with Naruto and the others, And was also stronger than Neji. She was still not confident in herself so this fight would be a great confidence booster for her. 

She was hesitant to fight Neji. I saw that and I placed my hand on her shoulder and said "Don't worry Hinata you can do this you are a lot stronger than you think. Believe in yourself a little more."

Then Hinata got a little bit of confidence and she said "I accept your challenge, Neji Nii-san." Then Neji and Hinata both got in their fighting stance. 

An:- Thank you Kevin Chamton for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

29$/530$ reached 11$ more for a bonus chapter

24