Hinata Vs Neji
1.9k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then I stepped back a little so they had enough space to fight. Neji rushed towards Hinata intending to hit her with his palm. But Hinata was able to deflect his attack using her hand. She had the opportunity to land a good attack but due to her lack of confidence, she couldn't do so.

I saw that and shouted " Be confident in yourself. You just deflected one of his attacks without any effort. You are a lot stronger than you think."

Hinata heard this and she realized that she had easily avoided his attack and this boosted her confidence a little. Neji heard that and thought that Hinata just got lucky. Then he started to throw more punches faster and faster.

Hinata started to dodge and deflect his attack but it was getting very hard for her to avoid his attack. Hinata's confidence was on an all-time high right now. She had dodged many continuous attacks from Neji which she would not have been able to do in the past. When Hinata started avoiding all his attacks Neji started to doubt himself.

I saw that and sighed then I shouted again "Hinata don't just keep Dodging you can attack to go on the offensive." Then Hinata heard me and started attacking Neji. Neji barley avoided a few attacks. He was really surprised by how fast Hinata's attacks were. 

Then Hinata increased her attack speed, even more, he couldn't avoid her attacks anymore. Hinata started landing her attacks. Neji was surprised again by how strong her attacks were. He definitely knew that he was no longer Hinata's opponent. 

She was faster and stronger than him. She easily overpowered him and won the fight. Currently, the Fate in which he believed was broken. He thought that he was stronger than Hinata and Hinata would never be able to defeat him.

Then I went towards Neji and said "No one's fate is determined by their birth Neji. We determine our own fate. So take your fate in your own hand and change it however you want." 

When I said that Neji looked surprised he looked at me for a couple of seconds then he stood up and left. Hinata looked worried because of Neji's behavior. Then I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. She looked surprised and she shrieked. Then I said "Don't worry about Neji I know he will be fine. And congratulations on your win."

She finally realized that she won. Then she hugged me back and shouted "I WON!!". I laughed and said " Didn't I tell you that I would help you get stronger. Did you think I was lying."

She started crying and said, "Thank you so much for helping me." She was finally starting to be confident she now realized that she was not that weak child who would be bullied by everyone. 

She realized that she was now the child who just beat the genius of the Hyuga clan and she thought that it was all thanks to me. So she started thanking me.

Then I said "Silly girl why are you crying. Don't cry you don't look cute when you cry. So I never want to see crying Hinata." Then she sobbed for some time in my arms and slowly stopped crying. 

I stopped hugging her I pushed her back a little and looked her in her eyes and said "Is my cute Hinata back yet. Or the Hinata who is a crybaby still there." She became embarrassed when she heard me. And became slightly red. I laughed and said, "There is my cute Hinata she is finally back." 

She then said in a low voice "Don't tease me so much." Then I laughed and said, "I am sorry my future wife I won't tease you anymore." Hinata pretended that she didn't hear me and started her training.

Then I also started to train. After a few hours, Itachi and Shisui showed up. They helped us with our training. Then a week passed in this way. 

Now today my book would finally start to sell. I was a little anxious about that. But I took my mind off it and started to train. I had now pretty good grasp of the exploding clone jutsu but I decided to spend three more weeks to train all my techniques and I also wanted to try and grasp the Kagura Mind's eye ability.

After completing today's training I went back to my home and decided to sleep. But I just couldn't sleep. I kept on thinking about how my book sales were going. Usually, I would not care about it this much but this was my first time selling my book so I was a little excited and nervous about it. After some time I was finally able to sleep. 

In the morning I immediately rushed towards Hokage's office and I went to his room and asked "Grandpa how did my book sales go? How many books did I sell?". Hiruzen then looked at me and said " How would I know I was not the one selling your book." 

I looked at him angrily and said "Don't you care about me old man. Don't you want to know how I did in my first ever book sales? You are a cruel old man." I pretended to be overdramatic when I said that. 

Hiruzen then sighed and said "No need to be overdramatic Take this letter and go to the head office of this publishing company I have written that the letter holder is the author of the book fifty shades of grey."

"But don't lose this letter if someone else finds it they will probably take all your money." When I heard him I immediately shouted "Who dares to take my money, I will kill him." Then hiruzen hit me in the head and said "Shut up you silly brat and stop being dramatic you probably couldn't even kill a fly. Here is a map I have marked where the headquarters is."

I looked at the map and saw that the headquarters was outside the leaf village but it was still inside the land of fire.

An:- 34$/530$ reached 6$ more for a bonus chapter

 Thank you عبدالعزيز and ^_^ for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

25