Hinata’s cooking
1.8k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then I asked, "Am I allowed to leave the village alone grandpa?" Then Hiruzen replied, "if you were a normal three-year-old then no but since you are very strong compared to other kids and you are not going anywhere far away you can reach there with two days of travel even if you are slow."

"Don't tell me you are too afraid to go outside the village alone and you want someone to protect you." I don't know why Hokage has let me go outside the village but if I had to guess he probably wants to see my behavior and figure out my personality because I am way to smart for my age.

Even though I sometimes try to act like a kid. I can't keep up with the act. For example, writing a novel about sexual relationships that are not the behavior of a normal three-year-old. I knew Hiruzen would be suspicious of me but I decided to take the risk because I was sure that Hiruzen would not do something that would harm me.

Then I replied to Hiruzen "Why would I be afraid of going outside the village. I am not afraid of anything." Then Hiruzen said, "That's good to know." Then I said, "I will be heading there tomorrow I need to inform Hinata that I will be going outside the village for a few days." 

Then after that, I went to Hyuga's clan manor to pick Hinata up. When I went there the guards let me in like usual. I went to their training room because that's where Hinata usually would be. Normally Neji would not be in the training ground but today when I went there I could see Neji was training hard. 

He seems to be really affected by his loss against Hinata yesterday. Well, I didn't care about it that much. Then I went to Hinata she again asked me to eat at her house. I agreed with her and we went to the dining room. I again met with Hinata's mom. 

I had asked Hinata her mother's name yesterday and she told me her mom's name was Hema. Hema then said, "Hinata told me that you live alone naruto so do you know how to cook?"

Then I replied, "Well not very much I just eat ramen most of the time." 

"Ohh and do you know that Hinata has been learning to cook for quite some time now. In fact, today's food is prepared by her." Said Hema. I was really surprised by that. I never thought Hinata would learn to cook at such a young age for me. Then I looked at Hinata with a surprised face. 

Hinata immediately shouted with an embarrassed face, "Mom that was supposed to be the secret between us." Hema just giggled softly and didn't say anything. I then pulled Hinata closer and hugged her and said, "You silly girl you don't have to do all these things for me." 

Hema looked at us and smiled kindly. Then I let go of her and sit back down on my chair. Then I said, "Then why don't we eat the food that my future wife prepared for me so kindly." Now Hinata started to get nervous she really didn't want me to know that she prepared the food.

I had decided that no matter how the food tasted I would say I loved it and eat it all and even ask for more. But when I tasted the food I was pleasantly surprised. The food obviously, wasn't the best but it was very good considering her age.

Well, I hate to admit it but it was better than the food I cook at least. Hinata was looking at my face anxiously. Then I looked at her face and said my honest thoughts " The food is a lot better than I expected it's way better than the food I cook." 

Hinata looked happy with my response and that's all I cared about. Then after eating the food Hinata and I left the house and when we were walking on the streets I said "Hinata I will be leaving the village for a few days starting tomorrow." The moment Hinata heard this she started bombarding me with many questions like " Where are you going Naruto-Kun? Why are you going there? Who are you going with? When will you return? Can I come with you?" 

Then I answered her questions one by one of course not all of them were completely true but I technically didn't lie I told her "I am going to the headquarters of a publishing company." This was completely true. 

Then the second answer "I am going because I am thinking about writing a book and I want them to produce it." This was also true but not a complete answer I didn't lie about anything I just didn't tell her that I have already written a book."

The third answer "I am going with a ninja assigned by Hokage." This was also kind of true Hokage would definitely send a ninja to follow me so it wasn't a lie. 

And the fourth answer "I will probably return in five to 6 days." And the final answer was "No because it's dangerous for you" both of them were completely true. 

At first, Hinata still wanted to go with me, even more, when I told her that it would be dangerous for her. I promised her that I would be completely fine. Then after some convincing, she finally decided not to go with me.

Then Hinata decided to pack some stuff for me. I didn't disagree because she was an heir to the Hyuga clan and had a lot of money. So we went shopping. Hinata then bought me food enough to last me for a week and she also bought me a lot of medicine in case I got injured.

Then after we finished shopping we went to the training ground. Then we waited for Itachi and shisui to show up. After a few moments, they finally showed up. Then I told them that I would be going outside the village for some time. They didn't ask too many questions as Hinata did.

Then after little training, we decided to head home. I hugged Hinata and told her that I would see her in a week she told me to take care of myself. Finally, the day passed.

An:- 34$/530$ reached 6$ more for a bonus chapter. There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21