Leaving Leaf
1.7k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today morning I woke up early and became ready to go to the Book publishing company's headquarters. I put some medicines and food that Hinata bought for me in a bag and started to head out.

In the village gate, the guards stopped me and said "Where are you going, young man, you can't go outside the village without permission." I didn't say anything to them I just showed them the letter the Hokage gave me. 

Then they opened the gate and let me go outside the village. I was trying to sense the chakra of anyone nearby. I was pretty good at doing so. I could sense the chakra of a couple of people but I could not know who exactly was following me. Only if I had kagura's mind eye I could have sensed everyone in the village. 

Then I went outside the village after a few seconds of me going out a chakra signature started to follow me from afar. Now I knew for sure that Hokage had sent someone to follow me. 

Few hours passed the person following me kept following me from the same distance. He didn't close the distance between us. If I wanted I could hide from him for quite some time by using chakra suppression but I didn't want to do that.

Now I started thinking about What Hokage was planning to do or what he was doing I started to worry more and more. He might have already asked Itachi and Shisui to keep an eye on me after I wrote that book. Which would cause the relationship between us to be harmed?

He also probably knows all my strength and all my techniques except for my gravity use. I really hope he just thinks of me as a genius kid and does not think of me as someone who is a threat to the village or someone who has taken over the body of real Naruto. 

If I think about it if he just wants to test me or check my personality than he could have done that with ease inside the village and he had no reason to send me outside the village.

Then when I thought about it I started to become stressed and paranoid now I really regretted writing that stupid book. Then a couple of hours passed again. It was getting dark so I went to a nearby cave. Then as fast as I could I created a shadow clone and at the same time, I hid my chakra using chakra suppressing techniques. 

I was planning this for a few hours so I did it pretty much perfectly so I don't think the person following me noticed anything. Then I ordered my clone to pretend to sleep and I hid nearby. He could only detect me if he saw me with his own eyes or else he couldn't sense me and could only sense my shadow clone.

I had also given my clone a lot of chakras so that the person could not tell the difference between me and my clone. I really hoped that I was just being paranoid and the ninja was just sent to observe and protect me.

Few hours passed the ninja had still not acted so I was a little bit calmer than before but my guard was still up. I wanted to check where the ninja was but I couldn't because If I used my chakra there would be two chakra sources in the cave and he would immediately figure out I was on to something.

Then suddenly I heard a noise. The ninja came inside the cave quickly and covered the face of my clone with a piece of clothing that probably contained some drugs. But when he touched my clone. He immediately figured out something was wrong.

He was wearing standard Anbu mask but he was wearing a short, black, midriff jacket, with red straps over the shoulders along with the tip-less tantō. I now knew that he was from the root.

After I saw that I immediately went into survival mode I didn't want to be caught by him so I exploded the clone he was currently touching. He couldn't react to it at the time and was slightly injured. Then I used my gravity power and increased gravity on his body by nearly six times than I immediately created more than 50 clones and sent them all towards him.

Then I made all my clones explode when they reached near him. It caused a large explosion due to which the cave immediately collapsed. I decreased the gravity of the rocks above me so it would not crush me to death.

Then I got out of the collapsed cave then I created a few clones then I started to remove some rocks and search for the ninja. After a few seconds, I found him. His area around his body was filled with blood he had first exploded into pieces and then later was crushed by rocks.

This was one of the most gruesome things one could ever see. I immediately threw up after I saw that. I threw up and started crying. I slowly realized what I had done. I had just committed murder. 

I could not process everything properly so I just kept crying silently. Now it finally hit me what kind of world I was in. I was in a world where murder and deaths were normal and a world where strong would bully the weak. I always wanted to be in a fantasy world when I back at earth and now I just want to go back to earth.

I just lied down on my back and started crying while watching the stars. After some time I slowly fell asleep right there, on the ground. 

After a couple of hours, I woke up when I looked to my right I could see a few wolves eating the body of the ninja I killed yesterday. 

Then I thought, after a few hours Danzo and Hiruzen would probably send more root ninja to catch me or worst-case scenario they would send ninja to kill me so Asked myself "Am I ready to die." Then the answer I reached was "No, No I didn't want to die." So I got up and decided to survive and give life another chance.

34$/530$ reached 6$ more for a bonus chapter.

it will really mean a lot to me if you helped me out.

There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

21