Kakashi
1.5k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Hokage immediately summoned four Anbu. The Anbu came to Hokage's office. Then hokage said "I am sending you guys in a secret mission. The jinchuriki of nine tail fox has escaped our village."

Then the Hokage handed them a picture of Naruto. Then he says "He might look young but he is very smart for his age and very strong too. He is also very strong for his age. He killed a jonin ninja we sent after him so don't underestimate him."

Then Hokage gave one of them a piece of naruto's clothing and said "Dog use this to track him he can hide his Chakra easily using Chakra suppression techniques."

"Last time we tracked him he was heading towards the land of whirlpools. And under no circumstances should this information be leaked to anyone. Now leave immediately."

Then the four members of Anbu left immediately and among those four members, one of them was Kakashi. He knew Itachi and Shisui and would sometimes talk to them and the last time he talked with Shisui. Shisui had told him about naruto and according to him, naruto was a genius kid who was very smart and friendly.

And Kakashi didn't believe that Naruto was smart enough to trick or fool both Itachi and Shisui so he was a bit skeptical of what Hokage had told them but he still decided to follow his order. So he summoned a few dogs and gave them the cloth of naruto and asked them to track him.

Naruto's Pov:-

I now reached a small village on the way it was getting dark so I decided to spend the night in this village. I saw an old woman who was looking at me and I asked "Hello grandma I am a traveler who came from another village it's getting dark so I was wondering if I can spend the night somewhere in this village." 

The Old woman replied "Sure but you have to pay for your meal and your stay." I nodded my head and said, "Can you show me the room." Then she showed me a room the others, people in the village saw me but they just ignored me. 

And while she showed me my room she asked me "By the way what is your name, young man." Then I replied, "My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi." I gave her this name because I wanted to tease the anbu who came after me a little.

After she showed me my room I asked her to bring my food to the room. Then I spent the night in the village. And in the morning I gave the old women the money and again started heading towards uzushiogakure.

I again changed my appearance again because I knew that the ninjas would chase after me and would definitely find my appearance and just in case they were tracking me using my scent. I walked all over the village and sent my clones with a cloth full of my scent in different directions.

A day passed. Kakashi and the others reached the village where naruto spent a night. Now they had no idea where to go naruto's scent was all over the place. They started asking around the village if someone had come to their village recently. 

And the villagers told them that an old woman had rented a place to a guy two days ago. Then they started to ask asking questions to the old woman about the appearance of the person who came to her house. 

Then she described the appearance of a young teenager. Then Kakashi asked, "And do you ask him his name?" The old woman nodded her head and said "He said his name is Hiruzen Sarutobi."

When Kakashi heard her he just sighed then looked towards the other anbu and said "He could have gone in any direction there is his scent from sixteen different angles and there are only four of us. And even if go separately and get lucky and find him then we are not sure we can defeat him easily. He killed a jonin level ninja according to Hokage."

Then the other anbu asked, "What should we do then?" Kakashi was silent for a while and said "We should send a message to the Hokage and ask for his further instructions. There is nothing else we can do right now." Then an anbu summoned a bird and wrote a letter and sent it to the Hokage. 

Another day passed now it had already been five days since Naruto had left the village. Hokage received the letter from the anbu stating all the details about what had happened.

Hokage was a little angry but now there was nothing he could do anything currently. Even if he sent reinforcement it would take them at least a day to reach Kakashi and others.

And by that time Naruto would be far gone so he decided to slowly search for naruto. He decided to make 6 teams of two ninjas each and send them in different directions. He also asked Danzo for help and Danzo also decided to send his few of his root ninjas to search for naruto.

Naruto's pov:-

I was currently near the border of the land of the whirlpool. Now I could feel the connection more clearly now. I now knew for sure someone or something was waiting for me. 

Now in two days, I would reach uzushiogakure I was really curious as to what is calling me. I can't go back to Konoha until I can befriend Kurama. And if I go back after I have befriended him and after I could use his powers properly than they would be an idiot to go against me.

But befriending Kurama was a very hard thing to do. I already miss Hinata so staying away for a long time is definitely going to be hard. I wonder what Hokage will tell her about my disappearance. I really hope she does not do something stupid after she hears about my disappearance.

An:- Thank you โสธร พูลภิญโญ, Fyasal Muhmued, and Musab Almajed for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

42$/530$ reached. I will post a bonus chapter after a couple of minutes.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

20