Hokage’s Doubt
1.7k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- I went to the hospital the day before yesterday because my uncle was going through surgery and I only returned home today morning so I couldn't post or write anything I am trying my best to write and post chapters for you guys so please be a little patience with me for the moment.

After I got up I ran away from the place where I killed the ninja Immediately. I decided to head towards uzushiogakure located in Land of whirlpool which is a neighboring country of Land of Fire. I decided to head towards there because I just felt like I needed to go there lt was as if I had something waiting for me. 

Third-person pov:-

Back at Konoha, Hokage was very sad and worried right now. He had gotten very attached to naruto over the past year. He would always go and visit Naruto whenever he was free. But every time he would visit naruto he would be more and more surprised by naruto's intellect his behavior and his strength.

At first, he just felt like naruto was very talented and was a genius amongst genius. But Naruto didn't have many friends and he didn't like the villagers very much. So Hiruzen had decided to send Itachi to train naruto which he thought would be more beneficial to both Itachi and naruto.

He was also happy that Naruto had become friends with Hinata and was also in a good relationship with the Hyuga clan. Hiruzen also didn't think much about Naruto saving Hinata from Kumo ninja during that time. But this all changed when he called Itachi to report on Naruto's progress.

Itachi talked about naruto for quite some time he looked like he was very fond of naruto and Hiruzen was also happy about that. Then Itachi said that Naruto had somehow learned Rasengan. This shocked Hiruzen a lot. 

But Hiruzen didn't say anything to Itachi because now Itachi had already developed a close relationship with naruto so he just asked Itachi to immediately report to Hiruzen if Naruto developed any new Jutsu. After that Itachi left.

Hiruzen then began to become suspicious about Naruto now he felt like something was wrong with naruto. Then if he thought about it everything related to naruto was not normal.

He was breaking things when he was small running away from the orphanage to the forest. He was very smart. And during Hinata's birthday, he was waiting for several hours in front of Hinata's house and finally saved her.

It was almost like he knew the attack was gonna happen and he was waiting for it to happen. Also, his learning Rasengan was the most wired and suspicious thing ever. Hiruzen then decided to keep a close eye on naruto and monitor his every move. He had told Anbu to keep an eye on him and report anything suspicious.

But naruto didn't do anything suspicious after that he would always be training or spending his time with Hinata. Then after a little more than a month naruto came to his office on his own and gave him a book and told hiruzen to help him publish the book.

The book was all about romance and sex which nobody had taught naruto about. Forget about naruto there were some kinds of stuff in the book that even hiruzen had not heard about. Because of this book, hiruzen concluded that someone had definitely taken over the body of naruto.

And he didn't know who did it or what his motives were so he decided to act against him. So he called Danzo and told him everything about naruto. Danzo was very angry when he heard Hiruzen and yelled at him saying that he should have told him sooner and shouldn't have stopped him when he tried to take naruto into the root when naruto was just born.

They could not publically catch naruto because he had the support of the Hyuga clan and Itachi and Shisui two of the greatest geniuses he also had a good relationship with him. So they decided to lead him outside the village planed on Kidnapping him and brainwashing him.

Naruto's pov

Currently, I was running in the forest and was heading towards uzushiogakure but I got into a little problem a few bandits decided to attack me and rob me. Just my luck. It was probably because of my kid like looks. 

Then a guy who looked like a boss of the group said "Kid come with us quietly don't make it harder for your self." Looks like they were also planning to sell me. I didn't say anything and just attacked them all. None of them were ninja's so it was easy for me to beat them. I only used TaiJutsu and was able to beat them all but I didn't kill them I just knocked them out and robbed them all and took all their money.

They had a significant amount of money so I could live with this much money for quite some time very easily. I also decided to change my appearance. Now I looked like a normal teenager.

Third-person pov:-

Currently, Hokage was getting a little bit anxious the root ninja was meant to bring naruto in the morning but it was already evening and the ninja had still not shown up. He was also at least jonin level ninja so there was no way he would die at least that's what Danzo and hiruzen thought. It was getting dark so Danzo decided to send one more ninja to investigate what was going on. 

After a day the ninja they sent to investigate what was going on returned. Then he reported what he saw. He said that the root ninja was dead and his body had been eaten by wild animals in the forest. And he also said that Naruto was nowhere to be found. 

Both Hiruzen and Danzo were completely shocked. They had not thought that Naruto would somehow manage to kill a jonin level ninja. This was a huge problem for them. If any other ninja had escaped from the village they would not care about it that much. 

But this was naruto they were talking about. The jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails Fox. Nine tails were a huge fighting power of the village and if it were to go missing then the power of the village would be decreased by a great margin.

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

34$/530$ reached 6$ more for an advance chapter.

20