Uzuhshiogakure
1.5k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the bonus chapter for reaching 40$ enjoy.

A few days passed, now I am finally at uzushiogakure. I could see the ruins and what's left of the former Uzumaki Clan. When I saw this, I clenched my hand tightly I really wish to restore the Uzumaki clan because one, they were my family, and second, they would be an asset to the world because of their great knowledge in their seals and their strength.

I then walked towards the ruins. When I went towards it, I felt like I was walking into a barrier or a seal of some sort. When I entered the barrier, My transformation was immediately undone, and I reverted back to My original three-year-old body. I was surprised by it, but I managed to keep my calm.

Then I started to hear a voice. It was the same voice that was calling me towards this direction. The voice said "Hello Young one, I am the ancestor of Uzumaki clan. I created a seal and stored my conscious in it, and I told my descendants to activate this seal if the clan was ever to be destroyed or scattered.

After the activation of the seal, I would search for the right heir of the Uzumaki clan to pass down my knowledge so that they could restore or rebuild the Uzumaki clan. And you are the person who I deemed worthy enough to pass down my knowledge. So tell me you are willing to receive this knowledge along with the responsibility of rebuilding our clan."

I was surprised and little confused by the amount of information I received but I immediately agreed with him "I said I am more than willing to take the responsibility. In fact, I would have restored the clan even if you didn't give me your power or your knowledge."

The voice laughed and said "Haha, I really like you boy. Now listen closely I don't have a lot of time left the energy in the seal is running out I spent a huge amount of energy trying to lead you here. I will seal all the knowledge I know about fuinjutsu and also some powers."

I nodded my head. Then after that, I saw an old man with red hair who had some kind of seal mark on his hand. He then placed his right hand on my forehead and said "Don't lose your conscious boy or else you might die" after that, I experienced excruciating pain on my head. I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

Back at Konoha. 

Hinata was standing near the gate of the village with flowers in her hand waiting for me to return. Since I had left the village she was continuously thinking about me. She had planned to go on a date with me once I had returned to the village. She even told her mother that she would go on a date with me and she might come home a little late.

She came to the village gate in the morning and was very happy and excited. She waited for me at the village gate for a couple of hours then she started to worry a little but she decided to wait some more. It was already getting dark but she was still standing there with tearful eyes.

Shisui and Itachi came to the training ground to train Hinata but she was not there. She would always be on time to train but since she was missing they thought something was wrong and went to look for her. They easily found her standing at the village gate and went towards her.

Itachi placed his hand on her shoulder and said "What happened Hinata why are you still here?" When Hinata heard his voice she turned around and hugged Itachi and started crying. Itachi was caught off guard by this and he slowly patted her head and said "What happened Hinata why are you crying."

She then said while crying "He..he is still not here." Itachi then said "Don't worry he might have decided to explore some places and might be a little late no need to worry about that. He will definitely reach here tomorrow."

Then after some convincing Itachi and Shisui took her home. Usually, there would be a little tension between the Uchiha and Hyuga but because Itachi and Shisui were training Hinata majority of the Hyuga didn't dislike them. Itachi felt something was wrong but decided to wait sometime before he acted.

Back in uzushiogakure the ancestor of the Uzumaki finally finished transferring all the knowledge into my head. I was close to passing out on various different occasions but I was able to sustain my conscience throughout the whole process. 

Then the old man said, "Now I have done all I could the fate of Uzumaki clan lies on your shoulder." I couldn't hear anything after that and I just passed out.

A day passed today Hinata cried for a long time and convinced Hiashi to go to Hokage's office and ask him what happened. Hiashi agreed with his daughter because he was also a little worried about me.

Then Hiashi went to Hokage's office. Hokage was sitting on his chair smoking a pipe after. After Hokage saw Hiashi he knew this would cause him a huge headache. Then Hokage asked, "It's rare to see you here Hiashi, What brings you to my office."

Then Hiashi said "Naruto has not returned to the village for quite some time now it's already been eight days since he left the village. So I was a little worried about him." Hokage then took a deep breath and said "Well, I can't hide this forever Naruto is missing." Hiashi immediately shouted, "what…what do you mean by missing.?"

"Naruto wanted to write a book and publish it so I sent him to the nearest publishing company and also sent a jonin level ninja to protect him but a few days ago we found a dead body of the Jonin ninja but there is no grace of naruto we believe that naruto has been kidnapped by someone."

42$/530$ reached 18$ more for a bonus chapter on both my fanfic.

21