Hokage’s lie
1.5k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiashi Shouted, "He has been kidnapped by someone and you don't know who did it and you also didn't inform any of us about what happened what were you thinking Hiruzen." Then hiruzen said, "I know I should have informed you guys but the situation needs to be kept secret nothing matter what."

"If any of the villages know that we lost our jinchuriki then the war might break out at any moment." Then hiashi asked, "So What have you done regarding this matter?" Hiruzen replied, "I have sent various teams of anbu to search for him along with many members from Root we are doing all we can to search for him while keeping this matter secret." 

Hiashi then said, "You better not be lying to me hiruzen or else you won't be able to handle the consequence." After he said that he left Hiruzen's office. Hiruzen sighed and started rubbing his head.

Hiashi returned to Hyuga clan manor. Hinata was eagerly waiting for him at the door. When she saw him she immediately rushed towards him and asked "Father How is Naruto, is he fine? When will he return to the village?"

Hiashi had already planned what to tell Hinata. He wanted to make Hinata stronger using this situation. so he said, "Hinata, Naruto has been kidnapped by a powerful enemy."Hinata started to cry but hiashi patted her head slowly and said "Don't cry Hinata listen carefully to me, we currently can't save naruto because we are weak and we have already reached our limits and cannot grow much stronger."

"But you are still a small child and you have a lot of potentials. If you grow strong enough then you can protect him." Then Hinata said while crying "Wh..who has taken naruto?" 

Than Hiashi said, "we don't know yet all we know is that someone strong has taken him." Hinata said while wiping the tears from her face "I will definitely protect him I will train very hard and become very strong."

After some time, Hinata left then Hiashi called one of the jonin ninjas of the Hyuga clan and said: "I have a mission for you, you need to investigate something you might not know this the jinchuriki of our village has disappeared and the hokage is also hiding something."

"Get to the bottom of this matter and find out what is going on in this matter." Then the Hyuga jonin nodded his head and said "I will do my best." Then he dispersed.

Later that day both Itachi and Shisui both went to the Hokage's office to ask about what's going on with naruto. The Hokage told them the same thing he told Hiashi. Then Itachi said, "I would like to go and search for him immediately."

Hiruzen knew Itachi would say that and said "No you care about him too much and you might act recklessly and do something stupid. Besides, I have already sent a lot of anbu to search for him." 

Itachi didn't say anything he just nodded his head and left the office with shisui. They then went towards the forest and when they reached there Shisui said "Hokage is Hiding something from us." Itachi said, "I know but the question is what is the hiding and why." Then Shisui and Itachi both decided to investigate what's going on. 

Back at uzushiogakure I finally regained my consciousness after nearly more than a day I was still suffering from a slight headache. But I was very excited I had a lot of knowledge about fuinjutsu in my head but I could not use them proficiently. I had to practice a lot before I could use them in actual in a proficient way.

But before that, I had to move away from here for now. The anbu were still after me. After I became unconscious my clones also dispersed so it became a lot easier for them to know my location. So I decided to leave here. 

But as I was about to leave My stomach started to growl. I was very hungry because I had not eaten anything for a day and a half. So I took out some food from my bag and I ate it. Now that I think about it, I don't know where to go.

Then after some time, I decided to go to the Land of Lightning because they could not openly search for me in the land of lightning and also because it is the closest major village to uzushiogakure except for Leaf of course.

So I started going towards Kumo which was directly north but there was a sea between the Kumo and uzushiogakure if we were to head north directly and there was no harbor or ship in uzushiogakure so many people would not go that way including many shinobi because it would consume a lot of chakras. Which I had a lot of.

I could also decrease my own weight a lot using my gravity so it would be a lot easier for me to run in water cause it would consume less stamina and chakra to run with a lower weight.

The majority of the people had no choice but to head towards the south or west because another side of the uzushiogakure was mainly covered with water. I again sent clones in various directions like last time to confuse them.

 After a day kakashi along with one other anbu reached uzushiogakure. Kakashi looked around and said "Why would he come to uzushiogakure. He also spent some time in this place. But the question is why?"

The anbu said, "Forget about his motive let's try to track or at this point guess where he went." Kakashi sighed and said, "Let's send a letter to hokage and start to head towards the northwest. Because towards the east and north is the sea and towards the south island of fire so he probably went slightly towards the northwest."

The anbu nodded his head and he wrote a letter to the hokage informing him about the mission. And he tied the letter in an eagle's leg and sent it towards Konoha.

An:- Thank you Ayoub Kahfy, T45938, Renz Ravens Calilung, and Kyle Von Hollen for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

58$/530$ reached 2$ more for a bonus chapter.

20