Truth Comes Out
1.5k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days passed Since I left Uzushiogakure. I reached the sea yesterday evening and I am currently running on the water heading towards the kumogakure. As I was running memory of my clone who was heading to the west from uzushiogakure came back to me.

The two anbu from leaf came towards him and tried to catch my clone. My clone increased his speed but they slowly caught up with my clone and when they were very close to my clone. My clone stopped and jumped towards them. They were very surprised by this and before they could react my clone exploded injuring them both slightly.

Back at Konoha Hokage saw the letter sent by Kakashi and the other anbu and was confused as to why I spent some time in uzushiogakure. Then he sent a letter to all the anbu who were searching for me and told them my last known location so that they could find me easily.

Back at the sea, it was getting dark and I had not slept since I left uzushiogakure so I was getting a little tired so I reduced the gravity on my body and my clothes by so much that it would be even harder for me to move properly if I reduced gravity on my self that much but since I was on top of the water and wanted to rest I could simply float on top of the water. 

So I just slept on the sea for the night. A night passed in the morning I had floated away from my original position but I still knew the general direction that I had to go to reach Kumo. So I started heading that way. 

Two days passed, I was still running on water towards the land of lightning and in the distance, I could finally see land after running nearly for four days continuously on water. Then I eventually reached the land. But there was no one on the shore. I immediately changed my appearance to that of a normal teenager.

I had reached the land of Lightning but I had not yet reached Kumogakure. Kumo was in Northeast direction from here. So I started heading towards northwest direction as to why I knew the location of Kumo I had seen a few maps in Hokage's office which showed the location of nearly all major villages. 

During those two days, many of my clones had been found and few of them had been able to self explode and hurt the enemy but after that, they probably communicated between themselves and started to get more conscious about my exploding clones. And everyone reacted quickly when my clones stopped and tried to self destruct.

Back at Konoha, Two anbu were returning to the village. They were the two anbu who were injured by my exploding clone. They decided to return to the village to treat their injuries and also because the Hokage had told them to do so. But when they were about to reach the village Two masked Ninjas came before them.

The two ninjas were Itachi and Shisui. The two anbu were surprised and took a defensive position and said "who are you guys? Why are you here?" Then Shisui and Itachi didn't say anything and used their genjutsu powers to make them think they were in front of the hokage and were answering the question of Hokage.

Itachi then asked, "Do you remember the details of the mission I gave you." The anbu nodded and said, "Yes Hokage sama you told us to bring back the jinchuriki of the nine tail fox who has escaped from the village." Then Itachi said, "Tell me all the details about what I said to you."

Then the two anbu said "You told us he murdered a Jonin level ninja and he is very strong and smart and told us not to underestimate him. And told us that this is a very secretive mission and told us to be very careful and not tell this to anyone." 

Itachi asked again "Did I tell you the details about why he escaped from the village." The anbu shook his head and said "No you did not." Itachi then asked, "Ok tell me why you guys returned to the village." 

The anbu said "We found one of the clones of the jinchuriki and he was able to slightly injure us. We sent a letter about this. And you sent a letter back to us saying we should return to the village because the jinchuriki had probably gone towards the land of lighting.

"And if the leaf were to send many ninjas to the land of lighting then some people might be suspicious and might find out something was wrong." Then Shisui and Itachi erased Their memory about what happened in the last ten minutes and ran away from there. Then the two anbu walked away from their normal as if nothing happened.

Both Itachi and Shisui were completely exhausted after that continues use of Sharingan and various genjutsu. Shisui had not yet awakened his Mangekyo Sharingan or else this would have been a lot easier with the use of kotoamatsukami.

Then Itachi and Shisui went deep inside the village and started panting. After some time they finally caught their breath and Itachi asked "Why... Why would naruto escape from the village? And why would Hokage lie about it to us?" 

Then Shisui said "What should we do now should we go to the land of lighting to find Naruto? Or should we paraphs inform our clan elders about it " Itachi thought about it for a while and said, "Why not do it both, Let's inform our clan elders about what's going on, and let's also go to the land of lighting to search for Naruto." Then Itachi and Shisui returned to the Uchiha clan to inform them about what they knew. 

But there was a person who saw everything that happened and he also heard everything that was said.

An:- Thank you Ryu Morgan for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

66$/530$ reached so I will be posting a bonus chapter after a few minutes.

25