Fugaku
1.5k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- This is a bonus chapter for reaching 60$ enjoy.

Itachi and Shisui went to the clan head of Uchiha clan, Uchiha Fugaku who is also the father of Itachi and Sasuke's father. Sasuke saw Itachi coming home and said "Welcome home Nii-san." Itachi rubbed his head and asked, "Where is our father?" 

To which Sasuke replied, "Father is inside in his room." Then Itachi said "You stay here and play I will go and talk to father"

Sasuke nodded his head and said ok Nii-San. Then Itachi and Shisui went inside the house and entered Fugaku's room. Fugaku was sitting on the floor and was drinking some tea.

Itachi said, "Father I want to talk to you about something." Then Fugaku looks towards said, "Ohh Shisui is also here come and have a seat boys." Itachi and Shisui nodded and sat down opposite to Fugaku. Then Fugaku asked, "What do you want to talk to me about."

Then Itachi said, "You know the boy I was assigned to train by the Hokage." When Itachi said that Fugaku mood immediately sifted because initially, Fugaku was against Itachi training a jinchuriki of nine tail because if 9 tails fox was somehow released again the blame would fall on Itachi.

But then he realized that it would be easier to control 9 tail in the future If he wanted to so he agreed with Itachi training me. But now when Itachi brought up the topic about me his mood sifted.

Then he said, "Yes, I do remember the jinchuriki boy who you talk about so much. What about him?" Shisui took a deep breath and said "Well, he was kidnapped by someone and we don't know who kidnapped him." Fugaku was surprised and shouted, "What how can he be kidnapped what is Hiruzen doing and why is he not informing me."

Then Itachi said "Well that's what Hokage told us but we became a little suspicious and did a little bit of investigation and found out what hokage told the anbu. He had told them that Naruto escaped the village by killing a jonin ninja."

Then Itachi told Fugaku everything he knew.

Then Fugaku went into deep thought and finally said "What is Hiruzen thinking, what is going on. I want to go and confront Hiruzen about it but I am afraid that it would worsen our already bad relation."

Then Fugaku looked at Itachi and said: "I have a mission for both of you go to the land of lighting and find Naruto and bring him back we cannot put him in danger after all he has a good relation with you two and if he is a genius as you claim he is then we will have a very powerful ally or even a weapon on our side." 

Then Itachi and Shisui both nodded their head and said, "We were already thinking of doing that." Even though they didn't agree with the part where Fugaku said that I would be a weapon. But the still wanted to protect me. 

Then Fugaku said, "The only problem is it would be too dangerous to send you two alone and we can't trust anyone with this information currently." Then he passed for a bit and said "Wait for a day before heading out I will search for some other information on the situation."

In Hyuga clan manor Hiashi was listening to a report of the ninja who he sent to investigate about my kidnapping. The ninja was planning on visiting the place where the jonin ninja was apparently killed by my 'kidnapper'. But on the way, he saw Itachi and Shisui who were on a tree and they looked like they were waiting for someone.

So he decided to wait and see what was going on. Then after some time, he saw itachi and shisui putting two anbu under genjutsu and asked them various questions he heard all the conversation and he immediately went back to report it.

He reached the Hyuga clan manor and went to Hiashi's room. Hiashi looked at him and said, "Why are you back so soon have you already investigated the case and found something?" The Hyuga jonin was proud of himself and said "Yes sir, I have indeed found some interesting information." 

Then the Hyuga Jonin started to report everything he saw and heard. Then Hiashi was silent for a while and said "We need to bring back Naruto and protect him. He is a genius and already likes Hinata so he will definitely be a powerful ally in our side."

Then Hiashi stopped for a few seconds and said "The Uchiha will also probably send someone to protect and save naruto and there are already many anbu searching for him so it will be very hard to find him and protect him. Looks like we will have a very hard time finding and protecting him."

Then he paused again for a bit and said "It leaves me no options, this time we have to team up with those Uchiha basterds." Then he called one more trustworthy Hyuga jonin and told him what was going on. Then he asked the Jonin to secretly contact Itachi and tell him to come to Hyuga clan manor.

Then the Hyuga Jonin started roaming around the Uchiha Compound Searching for Itachi but he didn't find Itachi until very late in the evening. Then he went towards Itachi and told him that Hyuga clan Patrich was searching for him.

Itachi was a little confused as to why Hyuga clan Patrich was searching for him. But he figured that he was probably calling him because Hinata wanted something or was something related to Hinata or maybe me he thought it was something related to Me.

Then he went to the Hyuga clan manor. The jonin led him to Hiashi's room. Hiashi was standing near the window watching the scenery outside. Hiashi saw Itachi and said while pointing towards a chair "I was waiting for you. Take a seat." Itachi sat down and asked, "why did you call me?"

An:- 66$/530$ reached 14$ more for a bonus chapter. Join my patreon for advance chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

22