Hiashi and Fugaku
1.4k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I want to talk to you about naruto." Said Hiashi. Itachi had expected that and knew that Hiashi would either talk about me or Hinata. Then itachi said, "Go on." Then Hiashi said, "I will cut straight to the point, I know that naruto was not kidnapped and hokage has lied to us." Itachi was caught off guard by this and he was not expecting Hiashi to know this information. 

Then Itachi said, "What do you mean?" Hiashi said, "Look no need to pretend and play games Itachi our jonin ninja saw the stunt you and Shisui pulled on the two anbu. So I already know everything you know. And next time be careful when you do stuff like that if anyone else saw it you would be in great trouble." Then Itachi asked, "Then why did you call me here You probably don't call me here just to say that."

Than Hiashi said, "I called you here so that you could contact your father and tell him to meet me privately, I wanted to meet him secretly but he is a hard man to meet. I want to discuss with him about hiruzen and naruto and a few other things. I want to work together with you guys to bring back Naruto." Then Itachi nodded his head and asked, "Where do you want to meet him?" Then Hiashi said "Well, I would prefer 

If he came to Hyuga clan manor. "

Then he gave a piece of paper to itachi and said "Show this paper to the guard while entering and they will not stop you."

Itachi nodded his head and said " I will ask him to come here tomorrow morning but don't try anything funny with us old man, you will regret it. After that itachi left the Hyuga clan manor and returned to Uchiha Compound. Then he went back to his house and entered his father's room.

Then Fugaku looked at him and said "What happened Itachi why are you here late at night." Then Itachi said "I was called by the patriarch of the Hyuga clan and I went to meet him and he told me that one of the Hyuga jonin saw me and Shisui using Genjutsu to obtain the information from two anbu.

Fugaku looked very serious and he said "what is his motive for calling you? Does he want to blackmail us." Itachi shook his head and said, "He isn't, well, that's what I think at least. He told me he wanted to talk to you regarding Hiruzen and Naruto." 

Then Fugaku said, "Where and when does he want to meet me?" Itachi replied, "He wants to meet you tomorrow at Hyuga Clan manor." Fugaku said, "Itachi have you thought about this properly he might be preparing an ambush to kill us, for all we know."

Itachi replied, "I am confident that he won't do that and even if he does I am sure if you, me, and Shisui go there we can definitely come out of there unscathed." Than Fugaku thought for a while and said "Ok then we three will go to meet Hiashi tomorrow. Have you informed Shisui about it?"

Itachi said "Not yet I planned to go and tell him after I have told you." Fugaku then said, "Ok now go and inform him and make sure to not leak the information like last time." Itachi didn't say anything and left the house to meet Shisui.

Then Itachi called itachi outside the house. 

Shisui said, "Why are you calling me late in the night." Itachi then told him about all his conversations with both Hiashi and Fugaku. Then Shisui agreed to go with him tomorrow to the Hyuga clan. Then Itachi returned back to his home.

The night passed tomorrow morning Shisui came to Itachi's house. He saw itachi and asked, "when are we going?" Fugaku came out of his room and said "we were waiting for you now that you are here we are going. But before you go all of us will exit from different places and we will also change our appearance then we will head to Hyuga clan."

Then all of them headed to different directions and left the Uchiha compound. After they left all of them changed their appearance to that of a random stranger and they all went towards Hyuga clan manor. 

Itachi was the first one to reach their he decided to wait for Shisui and Fugaku. Then after some time both of them reached the Hyuga clan manor. Then three of them walked towards the gate. On the gate, a guard stopped them and asked "Who are you and what are you doing here not just anybody can enter the Hyuga clan.

All three of them had the appearance of a random civilian so the guard could not recognize them. Then itachi took out a piece of paper that Hiashi gave him yesterday and showed it to the guard. The guard became scared after he saw the paper in Itachi's hand. Then he bowed down and said, " I am sorry I didn't know that you were a special guest of our patriarch." 

Then he said, "Please follow me I will lead you to the patriarch's room." The three of them followed him and went to Hiashi's room. Hiashi was sitting on a chair in his room. The guard knocked on the room. Then Hiashi said, "Come in." Then the guard opened the room and entered inside. 

And was about to say something but before he could say anything Hiashi just waved him off. Then the guard bowed down and left the room without saying anything. Then Itachi, Shisui, and Fugaku all canceled their transformation and went back to their original form.

Then Hiashi smiled and said, "It's nice to see you again Fugaku." Then Fugaku sat down on the chair nearby and said "No need for greeting and small talk just get to the point Hiashi. Why did you call me here?"

An:- Thank you Ryan Cesario for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

70$/530$ Reached 10$ more for the bonus chapter.

20