Kumogakure
1.4k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiashi then said, "I want to work together with you to bring back Naruto." Fugaku then asked, "Why should I work with you? What's in it for us?" Then Hiashi laughed and said, "Who are you kidding Fugaku, you know as well as I do the benefits of having naruto or should I say the jinchuriki of 9 tails on our side."

"Yes, I indeed know the benefits of having him as an ally, but my question is why should I work with you and not go and bring him back alone." Said Fugaku. Then Hiashi said "Again just give up, don't try to play games with me. I know that if you just send a few numbers of ninjas then your probability of finding and bring back naruto while all those anbu are also searching for him if nearly impossible."

"And if you send more ninjas than hokage will be suspicious for sure and more importantly than that you can't trust many people with this information and the same thing goes for me so why not work together." Then Fugaku thought for a bit and said "Fine I agree with you. Tell me about your plan."

Hiashi shouted, "Come in you two." Then two Hyuga jonin walked in. They looked pretty similar to each other. They both were pretty good looking guys with a medium build. But one was a little taller than the other. Fugaku immediately put up his guard up a little. 

Then Hiashi pointed to the tall guy and said, "This is Nico, he is the guy who saw you two use genjutsu on two anbu to get information from them." Then he pointed at the short one and said "And this is Kane, and he is the one who called you here yesterday."

"They both are very Capable Jonin and two of the best among the Hyuga Jonin's. And don't worry they are both very trustworthy. They are very loyal and would sacrifice everything for the clan." Then Hiashi looked at Fugaku to see if he had anything to say. 

Fugaku nodded his head and said, "Continue." Then Hiashi said "My plan is simple I will send the two of them to search and bring back naruto. Since I have only sent two ninjas of my own clan on a mission hokage won't be suspicious about anything since it's nothing out of the ordinary."

"And you also send two ninjas on a mission and the four of them meet somewhere outside the village and team up and search for naruto. Hokage will also never expect for the two of us to work together." 

Then Fugaku said "I am fine with that. From my side, I will be sending Itachi and Shisui. They might be young but they are definitely very strong for their age unlike the members from other clans." Hiashi was a little angry because of this remark but he could not say anything. Both Itachi and Shisui were a monster and no one at their age could compete with them. So he had to swallow his anger.

Then Hiashi said, "I am fine with you sending the two of them." Then Hiashi and Fugaku talked a little about when Itachi and others would leave the village and where they would meet each other. After a few minutes that Kane and Nico would leave the village immediately.

And Itachi and Shisui would follow them after a couple of hours. And they decided to meet at the border of the land of Fire and the land of Whirlpool. Then Random and Name both immediately left. And after sometime Fugaku, Itachi, and Shisui all transformed into the appearance of some random civilians and exited the Hyuga clan manor.

Now I had finally reached kumogakure. There was a barrier set around the village but I easily snuck past the barrier using my chakra suppressing mode. I was currently in the jungle inside kumogakure. I could see the office of Raikage. It was a blue colored building at the top of the hill.

Now that I have reached here I am not sure what to do from here on out. My training efficiency will decrease a lot because now I don't have a proper teacher, place to stay, a place to train, and various other things.

I also have to make a new identity for myself which is not that hard. But finding a place to train would cause me a headache. Then I went to a town nearby. I was still suppressing my chakra so that no one could know that I was a ninja.

Then I went to a barbecue shop nearby. Then I ordered some barbecue to eat. I had some money that I took from the forest back in the land of fire. But I would run out of money fairly soon so I also had to find myself a way to earn money.

But first, I decided to find myself a place to stay.

So went to pay the bills after I ate. I asked the owner of the barbecue shop "How much was it?" The shop owner replied "300 Ryo" then I paid him the money and then I asked him. "Older brother I am new to the place. I just came here today from a nearby village. Do you know a place where I can stay or place I can rent."

Then the shop owner looked at me closely and inspected me up and down and he said "Well, you look harmless and a good place so I will let you stay at my place. I have a room empty in my house I am always in the shop and I can't be home a lot of the time. So you will have the home to all to your self for the whole day."

"But you have to pay me on time. The rent is 3000 Ryo per month, and you have to cook your own food." This was not the ideal situation but it was a lot better than I expected so I immediately agreed to pay him.

An:- Thank you Khalid Som for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

73$/530$ reached 7$ more for a bonus chapter

24