New home?
1.4k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then the shop owner said, "Stroll around the town for a while and come back in the evening. I am busy I can't take you home right now." Then I nodded my head and I strolled around for a bit. There was nothing interesting going on. I also didn't want to stand out too much so I returned back to the barbecue shop and decided to wait for him to finish his job.

Then at nearly 9 pm, the shop owner said "Well let's go." I nodded my head and said, "Ok let's go." He looked at me and 

Said, "By the way, you never said your name what's your name?" I could not use the name rabin because I had told Hiruzen that I wanted to use that name as my pen name.

Then I said, "My name is Trump." Then the shop owner said "Trump huh? What a wired name. Anyway, I am Riku your new landlord from today." I smiled and said, "Thank you for giving me a place to stay." Riku laughed and said "Haha, don't worry about it. As long as you can pay the rent you can stay at my place as long as you like."

Then we finally reached his house. It was a small house with only four rooms and there was a toilet outside. He started to give me a tour of his house. He told me that one of them was his room. One was a kitchen and the other one was his storeroom. Then he showed me a room which had only one old worn-out bed and nothing else. 

Then he said "This one is your room. I will give you this new bed for free because I am a generous man. You can also use the kitchen but you have to bring your own food. And if you break anything then you have to pay for the damages. And there is a toilet outside is everything clear." I just nodded my head.

Then he looked at me and said "Ok I will go to sleep now I have to wake up early to go to work." After saying that he left 'My' room and went to his room. After he left I closed the door and decided to sleep. I put my bag in the corner and sat slowly on the bed.

*crrrraaa* The bed immediately broke when I sat on it. *Sigh* I removed the mattress from the bed and placed it on the floor. Then I slept on the floor for the day. Tomorrow morning I woke up early, I did my morning chore and was stretching a bit. Then Riku came out of the room looked at me with a surprised face and said "I didn't think you were the type to wake up and work out early. I thought you were a shy but smart kid"

I didn't say anything I just laughed. After that, he said, "Anyway, I am heading to the shop so take care of the house." He locked the door of his room and left. Now I had the house all to myself. I had some food to last me for a few days. So I ate some breakfast and after that, I decided to train fuinjutsu.

I had a lot of knowledge passed down to me by the ancestor of Uzumaki clan so if I just train according to my knowledge than I could easily master many fuinjutsu. I decided to focus on learning the Adamantine sealing chain because I always thought that it was so cool. But before that, I have to learn and use Perimeter Seal in case any ninja comes around when I am focused on training and I didn't want to be caught off guard.

What perimeter Seal does is it allows the user to place a wide, invisible seal on the ground. This seal can spread for 100 yards on the ground in every direction and will notify the creator of the seal when something has entered the area with any sort of chakra higher than your basic animal. The creator will also be given a general direction of where the being with the chakra is coming from. It is a C-rank jutsu so it should be pretty easy for me to learn.

Then I summoned nearly 20 shadow clones and I started to practice Perimeter Seal. After a couple of hours, I was easily able to use the seal. Then I placed the seal on the ground. The seal disappeared after I placed it on the ground but I didn't feel any different.

I created a clone with just a little bit of chakra. Then I sent the clones a little far away. Then I immediately sensed a chakra coming from the direction of my clone. So I confirmed that the seal worked. I did a few more tests and found out that if the target was not touching the ground or else if the target was flying then the seal couldn't detect them. 

And it also couldn't detect anyone who was using the chakra suppressing method. I didn't care much about it because someone who flies or uses chakra suppressing method we're very rare. After that, I started to practice the Adamantine sealing chain. 

A day passed. The Anbu from the leaf had now reached kumogakure. But they could not enter the barrier undetected. Kakashi was also among the anbu who had reached there. They had searched around the village and didn't find Me so they concluded that I had entered Kumogakure. They decided to send a letter to the hokage asking for further instructions. Until then they decided to stay in the nearby village. 

Another day passed today Itachi and Shisui were waiting for Two Hyuga jonin Nico and Kane. After some time Nico and Kane reached there. Shisui said "Why did you come so late. Did something happen on the way?" 

Nico shook his head and said "Nothing happened we saw few anbu on our way so we just had to go around them so we were a little late" Itachi nodded his head and said "Ok let's go" Then all four of them started heading towards kumogakure.

They would reach Kumo in nearly 4 days.

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

73$/530$ reached 7$ more for a bonus chapter.

21