Entering Kumo
1.3k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the same day, Hokage received the letter from the anbu stating that they had searched for Me everywhere around the village and that they could not find me and the only place I could be in was kumogakure. And they asked whether they should enter the Kumo or not. 

Hokage didn't know what to do so he decided to ask Danzo to help him. He sent an anbu to call Danzo as soon as possible. Danzo immediately went to Hokage's office when he was called by the anbu. He reached the Hokage's office and said "What is it Hiruzen what is so important that you called me in such a hurry."

Hiruzen said, "Naruto is in Kumogakure right now." Danzo frowned when he heard Hiruzen. Then he said, "Was he captured by the Kumo ninja, or was he able to sneak in?" Hiruzen replied, "We are not sure currently but if I had to guess he probably sneaked in. After all, he knows chakra suppressing techniques."

"I still can't believe that a three-year-old kid was able to learn high ranking jutsu such as Rasengan and Chakra Suppression he is definitely a freak." Said Danzo. Hiruzen sighed and said, "Well, he is definitely not a three-year-old kid." Danzo said, "Anyways, where is that Itachi kid he can use chakra suppression can't he?"

Hiruzen then said, "Apparently the Uchiha's have sent him and the other kid out of the village for some missions." Danzo snorted and said, " That bastards Uchiha's I suspect that they are behind this matter." Hiruzen said "Stop it Danzo, you can't just throw such big allegations without any proof to back it up. And besides, I didn't call you for that. Just tell me if you have any ideas about what to do in this situation.

Danzo didn't say anything for a while then he finally said " Tell your anbu to wait for three days. Few of my root ninjas are already near kumogakure but some of them are on their way and they will reach there in three days. After that my root ninjas will attack and distract kumo's ninjas. At that time ask your anbu to search and capture the jinchuriki."

"And that is if he has not been already found and captured by Kumo but if he is, then we must either catch him or at the very least kill him so nine tail can escape and cause havoc in kumogakure we can't let kumo have 9 tails."

The hokage didn't want to do that but he knew that what Danzo said was completely true. Then Hiruzen unwilling had to agree with Danzo. Then Hiruzen sent a letter to the anbu who were near kumo and told them to capture Me alive if I was not caught by and if I was caught by kumo then they should try to capture me alive but if they judged that capturing me was hard then they must kill me anyhow.

Three days passed the root ninja had now reached kumo. The anbu and the root were forming a plan regarding what to do. So they decided that they would form four groups. 1 group would be entirely made of Root. And that group would try and attack the kumo ninjas and would create a lot of distraction. 

When the first group creates distraction then the second group completely made out of anbu would search for Me in the village and nearby area. The third group of the root and fourth group of anbu would search the Hokage's building and nearby buildings looking for me. 

And they also changed their clothes and removed their forehead protector. The didn't want to be recognized as the Konoha shinobi. It was currently day time and they didn't want to enter on broad daylight. They wanted to wait till it's dark then they wanted to launch a surprise attack.

Itachi, shisui, Kane, and Nico were still heading towards kumogakure. It would take them at least 16 hours to reach there. While running Itachi said "We should hurry up a bit. I am getting some bad feelings." The group then increased their speed a bit.

A couple of hours passed now it was getting dark. All the ninjas from Konoha were now getting ready to attack. The first group decided to attack from the main village gate. The two kumo ninjas were standing guard on the village gate. 

Then they saw a group of 10 people jumping over the gate of the village. They shouted "Who are you? What.." Before they could complete their sentence. They were killed by the root ninjas. The alarm immediately sounded in the Raikage's office and in the kumo anbu's building.

The A went to the anbu's building and sent a few ninja's to check what was going on. The kumo ninja rushed towards the village's gate. But there were only 5 kumo ninjas and 10 root ninjas. And root ninjas were waiting for the kumo ninjas to come after them so that they could ambush them. So the root ninjas easily killed the four of them and let one of them escape but they cut one of his hands just to piss off Raikage. 

The ninja who escaped rushed towards the anbu's office to report what was going on. He reached there with blood flowing out of his arm. When Raikage saw this he immediately got angry and he asked "what happened?" 

The anbu was now scared he said in a timid voice "They ambushed us and killed the four of us I was barely able to escape."

Then the Raikage said, "I will go after them you guys patrol the village to see if anyone else is hiding." After he said that he immediately activated lightning chakra mode and rushed in the direction of the root ninjas. 

The sensor type ninja in the first group immediately said "He is coming towards us, disperse immediately. Then everyone started to run in different directions but the released a lot of chakras just so the Raikage knew that they were running away. 

Raikage frowned and said, "Something is wrong." But he still decided to chase and catch the root ninjas.

An:- Thank you Stephen Wills for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

75$/530$ reached 5$ more for the bonus chapter.

18