Fight
1.3k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the Raikage started chasing after the first team, the remaining three teams immediately entered the village and started searching for me. They didn't waste any time because they knew they didn't have much time, Raikage would definitely find and kill or capture the ninjas of team one quick. 

Team two immediately went towards the village and started searching civilians' houses searching for my scent and for my chakra. And the other two teams also did the same but they went towards Hokage's office and Anbu's Building to look for me. Kakashi was with team 4 and had gone to Hokage's office to look for me.

While all this was happening I was in deep sleep on the floor and had no clue what was going on. Team- 2 had to spread around and they were searching for my house by house. One of the anbu then came towards the house I was staying at. When he came near 100 yards of me I immediately received a signal from the perimeter seal that I had placed on the first day of my training. 

I woke up as soon as I received the signal from the seal. I could tell that someone with the jonin level of chakra was heading towards my direction very fast. The ninja reached the house and kicked the door and easily broke it. But as soon as he did that I increased the gravity on his body, four golden chains which were 10 meters long came out of my torso and went towards the ninja at a very high speed and easily bind him.

Then I formed a Rasengan on My hand-pulled the ninja towards me with the help of my chains and hit him with a Rasengan right on his stomach. He spat a large amount of blood all over my body and his body gave out. I didn't know if he was just unconscious or if he was dead and I didn't have time to check.

The chains on my back are the Adamantine Sealing Chains. The ancestor the Uzumaki clan gave me the training method for this sealing technique. I can now produce four chains from my back which are 10 meters long. The length and number as well as the strength of the chain can increase with training. The chains were made out of users chakra and they could even seal the chakra of the target but I was not at that level yet.

My heart was pounding very fast. It was only the second time I have fought someone where my life was in danger first one being the time when I fought the anbu sent by Hokage to kidnap me. My body was covered in blood and I was disgusted by it. I nearly threw up but I somehow barely managed to keep my calm.

I was panicking a little but not much because I was expecting this to happen. I knew they would come I just didn't know when. I decided to go to the Raikage's office because I wanted to steal some of their ninjutsu, and I would not get a better opportunity than this. Everything was in complete chaos.  

Then I rushed towards Raikage's office. Because I released a considerable amount of chakra when I used Rasengan and my chains, the anbu noticed it and started heading towards where I killed the ninja. When they reached there they saw the anbu who was nearly dead. The anbu was in a very critical condition and would probably die if he was not treated very soon.

But unfortunately for the anbu, they were in the middle of another village where every ninja of the village was trying to kill them. One of the anbu said "We can't save him now let's put him out of his misery. All the other anbu agreed with him and then they swiftly killed the injured anbu. 

After killing the injured anbu they sealed the body of the dead anbu in a sealing scroll because they didn't want Kumo to find their body. After that, they went inside Riku's home. But Riku had already escaped from the window of the house. He had woken up when the anbu had broken the door. When he looked out of the window he saw me holding the anbu with a chain and hitting him with a Rasengan. 

When he saw that he didn't stick around to see what would happen next he immediately jumped out of the back window and ran away. Arbus didn't find anyone in the house but they found my scent in my room. So they had at least confirmed that I was staying in this house and I was the one who had killed the anbu.

Then they tracked my scent and chakra and found out the direction I was going and they also started to follow me but the bus of the Kumo reached there to stop them on their tracks. So they started to fight the Kumo ninja and could not follow me. 

Now I finally reached the Raikage's office located at the top of the hill. There were a lot of noises of blade and kunai clashing. I directly jumped to the roof of the Raikage's office and hit the roof with a massive Rasengan instantly creating a huge hole in the roof. I created nearly 10 clones to send them inside the room first just to check if there were some traps.

When I sent the first clone two Kumo's anbu came out of the room easily destroying the clone. I didn't know what to do then I sent the rest of my nine clones inside them and ordered them to explode. The explosion definitely hurt the two anbu but it didn't kill them. 

Darui was currently fighting team three made out of root ninjas. And Killer B just woke up and he saw what was going on he immediately rushed towards the Raikage's office but on the way there he saw team two made out of anbu fighting kumo ninjas. So he decided to help the ninjas of kumo deal with the enemy before heading towards Raikage's office. 

An:- Thank you Ripper and Zack for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

79$/530$ reached 1$ more for the bonus chapter.

18