Fighting Kakashi
1.3k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I knocked out the two injured Kumo ninjas because I didn't want them to create a problem for me in the future, and I also couldn't kill them because I was still afraid and reluctant to take someone's life. After knocking them out, I started searching for some secret technique or some high-level Jutsu.  I was not sure where Raikage was or when he would return, so I had to be quick.

Kakashi was currently in Kumo's anbu's building and he was trying to head towards Raikage's office. A few minutes ago one of his dogs informed him that they smelled my scent nearby. And kakashi was trying to get away from the ninjas of kumo and get towards me. But he was having a hard time doing so. After a few minutes, he was finally was able to get away from the ninjas.

Then he headed towards the Raikage's office. He entered the building and he saw Darui and his men fighting against the root ninjas. The root ninjas were currently on the defensive and were on a disadvantageous position. Kakashi was about to help them but one of the root ninjas shouted "Go complete the mission we will be fine."

 

Then Kakashi nodded his head and went towards Raikage's office. I didn't find any ninjutsu or anything valuable at all. I was a little frustrated and threw a book lying on the table towards a wall. But when I did that something strange happened the sound when the book hit the wall sounded a little different. So I decided to check it again. 

But Instead of hitting it with a book I created a Rasengan and hit the wall. The wall shattered and two anbu came jumping from the shattered wall and attacked me. Both of them had a sword on their hand which was coated with lightning. And they tried cutting me with it. I didn't expect two ninjas to come out of the wall and attack me.

I could not react on time and they left an 'X' shaped cut on my chest fortunately the cut was not very deep and would heal pretty quickly. I was about to retreat back but one of them made a hand sign and placed his hand on the ground which created a massive rock wall behind my back so that, I could not retreat.

And the other one tried to cut me with his sword again. But I produced my chains from my back and grabbed his sword with it. The other person attacked me with a Kunai but I used a substation technique to escape. 

After that, I increased the gravity on their body and created many clones and used exploding clone technique and gravely injured them.

After that, I created a few more clones and told them to knock the two of them out and also to notify me in case someone enters the room. I went to see what the two Ninjas were guarding behind a hidden wall.

There was a medium-sized box made out of iron. I then created another big Rasengan and attacked the box. 

The attack only made a small dent on the box. Whatever was in this box must be precious for Raikage to make it out of such a good quality metal. Then I started spamming the box with Rasengan continuously. After a few moments, I was finally able to make a big hole in the box. I looked inside the box and saw a scroll of some sort. I took out the scroll and I was about to open it but I heard a clone explode.

The memory of my clone came back to me and I found out that a ninja had reached the Raikage's room. I put the scroll inside my pocket. I didn't want to fight him because I had already accomplished what I came for. But one thing surprised me; after the first clone was destroyed my remaining 9 clones were also destroyed one by in a very short amount of time.

I knew I was in some trouble now. The ninja then immediately rushed towards me. He was wearing casual civilian clothes and a mask just like the last guy that came to my room so I knew he was from the leaf. He came towards me and started attacking me. He was a lot better than me when it came to taijutsu. But with the help of my chains, I was able to hold my own.

I also felt like he was not trying to kill me but he just wanted to test something out or as if he was trying to figure me out. I was trying to figure out who this person was. The fight continued, one of my chains caught his hand so I pulled him towards me and tried to attack with a Rasengan. He escaped using body replacement.  And threw lightning infused kunai towards my head I barely manage to dodge it but it still leaves a small cut on my cheek.

Then he produced a water dragon towards me but I created a wall of my clones in front of me and made them explode which destroyed the water dragon. Then I produced twenty clones and surrounded him and made the clones explode. But he created an earth wall around him and protected himself taking no damage at all.

I had not used my gravity on him because he was not really trying to harm me and I didn't want to reveal my trump card that easily. Now with all this fighting I finally found out who the person I was fighting was. A person either a part of leaf anbu who was very good at taijutsu could use at least lightning, water, and earth transformation.  

Only one person came to mind that was Kakashi Hatake. Since Kakashi was not trying to kill me I was sure I could just talk my way out of it. But when I was about to do that a massive fireball came out of nowhere and hit kakashi on his back. When I saw who attacked kakashi my back was filled with cold sweat.

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

79$/530$ reached 1$ more for the bonus chapter.

22