Leaving Kumo
1.2k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The person who attacked Kakashi was none other than Yugito nii the jinchuriki of the two-tailed beasts. I was in big trouble now. I didn't stand a chance against her. She knocked out kakashi with a single attack now it was just the two of us in the room. She looked at me and said, "What is a jinchuriki of nine tails doing here." Two tails could probably sense the chakra of the nine tails and must have notified her.

I tried to calm down a little and after a short time I said "Nothing Yugito, that ninja over there has something that I need so I will just take him and leave for now see you later." I picked up kakashi and tried to leave after that. But Yugito said, "Not so fast, why don't you stay around for a bit." I knew this was my last chance before it gets hectic so I increased the chakra on her body by as much I could.

Then I look at her directly in the eyes and said "Are you sure your matatabi is gonna be able to stop my Kurama ." I could notice the change in her expression when I said that. Thanks to Killer b befriending eight tails she at least knew the name of her tailed beast. Since I called two tails by its name she figured that I had also befriended 9 tails just like Killer b did.

And on top of that, she was also experiencing a lot of pressure due to my gravity. Then I continued "Just don't get in my way or else you and nearly all the people in your village end up dead today." After saying that I decreased the gravity on Kakashi's body so that I could easily carry him and I just jumped out of the window just like Raikage, and I left the building.

I looked back and found out that she was not following me and I let out a sigh of relief. And I increased my speed and started running at my full speed. I didn't plan on stopping until I reached at least 50 Kilometers. 

When I jumped out of Raikage's building Yugito was in a dilemma she could not decide whether to stop me or not. After some time she decided not to stop me. She figured that stopping me would put the village at great risk and she was not ready to take that risk. 

After nearly thirty minutes of me running away from the village Raikage, Killer B, Yugito, Mabui, and Darui were sitting inside the Raikage's broken office. Raikage went inside the secret room and looked at the metal box where he had kept the scroll. Then he coated hand with lightning and cut the box in half and shouted "Who took it."

Then Yugito nii said, "When I came to the room the one Ninja who attacked our village and the Jinchuriki of nine tails were fighting." When she said that Darui immediately said "What was Jinchuriki of nine tails doing in our village, and why was he fighting the guy who attacked our village." Then Raikage said, "It doesn't matter we are going to declare war on Konoha."

Mabui Immediately said "No we are not. We just lost nearly twenty jonin level ninja 30 chunin level ninja and a lot of damage to the infrastructure of the village. Plus we don't even know it was Konoha who attacked our village in the first place. All we know is that jinchuriki of nine tails was fighting a ninja who attacked our village and took him away."

"And another thing Konoha is a strong village it is not weak by any means just look at the third shinobi world war for reference. We will ask them for explanation and compensation and we are not doing anything like declaring war until we hear their response." After some convincing from everyone, the raikage agreed to not declare war on Konoha straight away.

 

Raikage looked at the Yugito and asked "Why didn't you try and stop him yugito." Yugito replied "I wanted to stop him but he called the two tails by its name which made me hesitate. I think that since he knows the name of two tails he has already gained full control over the nine tails. And if I were to fight him it would turn out very bad for the village."

Raikage had to agree with her on that. If a nine tail which is rumored to be stronger than all the other tailed beast combined were to rampage around the village then the village would have been probably completely destroyed. So he didn't say anything to Yugito. Then raikage wrote a letter to the Konoha demanding an explanation regarding the whole situation. 

Itachi, Shisui, Kane, and Nico were currently near the kumo village. Then Kane activated his byakugan and said "Careful there is someone running towards us." When he said that the other three immediately activated their dojutsu. Shisui and Itachi activated Sharingan while Nico activated his Byakugan.

Then they could see a teenage boy who was carrying an injured person. They immediately figured out that the person was using a transformation technique. Then Itachi said, "Wait for this chakra he is definitely naruto." Shisui nodded his head and said, "There is No doubt about it." Then all four of them start running towards me.

I was running away from kumogakure and I saw four people running towards me two Uchiha and two Hyuga all with their respective dojutsu active. Of course, the four of them were itachi and the others. I knew that they would easily see through my transformation and find out I was naruto. 

Now I was in a hard spot. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if they were here under the order of the hokage to bring me back to the village or if they wanted to find me and help me out of their own violation. 

An:- Thank you suciedebytaco for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

82$/530$ reached I will be posting a bonus chapter after a few hours.✌

21