Meeting Itachi and Shisui
1.3k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- This is the bonus chapter for reaching 80$ enjoy✌

I thought for a bit and decided that I would trust them and not try to run away from them. And the reason I decided to do this because I didn't think that I could escape from the four of them even if I tried. So I undid my transformation and went towards them. I reached near them and handed Kakashi to one of the Hyuga and said "Treat his injuries he is hurt." 

Itachi recognized Kakashi and said "What happened to him? Who injured him?" Nico and Kane started to treat kakashi. I also sat back down as I was pretty tired and injured. I said "He was fighting with me and suddenly a ninja from kumo attacked him and knocked him out. Then I somehow managed to trick her and escaped with him."

Itachi asked again "If he was fighting you then why did you save him?" I replied "He was not trying to kill or hurt me seriously.  So I decided to save him." Others might think that Kakashi was a very cold ninja who would even kill his friend or comrade without hesitation. Nico and Kane also thought that and Kane said "There is no way that Friend-killer Kakashi would not try to kill you."

But Itachi didn't think that Itachi and Kakashi would sometimes have some awkward and wired conversation. Both of them couldn't express them properly but Itachi knew Kakashi was not what he showed he was so he believed when I told him that kakashi was trying not trying to kill me. So Itachi said "I think he is telling the truth Kakashi is not what the kind of person you think he is"

Shisui nodded his head and said, "I also believe that naruto is telling the truth." Shisui then asked me "Let's address the elephant in the room. I think I speak for all of us when I say that, we want to know why you actually left the village."  Well, I knew this was coming but I still didn't have a proper answer for it.

So I thought for a bit and said "Well, I have a secret that I have not told anyone. Whenever I sleep I see the life of a kid from another world." Kane asked, "What do you mean by that?" I replied "Well, when I sleep I see things from the perspective of another boy named Rabin who lives in another world. In there is no chakra in that world and there are also no ninjas."

Kane said, "And how did that lead you to leave the village." I continued "Well, I see and feel everything the boy sees and feels. And every night I see and feel the things the boy sees in four days. So currently the boy is nearly 15 years old. So that is why I am a little mature than most people my age. And nearly six months ago in another world or nearly a month ago in this world. The boy read a book in that world."

"And I didn't have much money in this world so I decided to write a book I read in this world and sell that in this world. And now I am realizing how stupid my decision was. Because of that book Hokage probably thought that someone had taken over my body and now is trying to catch me and trying to either kill me or mind control me."

They didn't believe me entirely but they still decided to trust me for now. Then itachi said, "Ok let's rest for now you also look tired we are also a little tired due to the continuous running that we have been doing." I nodded my head and went to sleep. 

After some time Itachi said, "Do you trust him." After some time Shisui replied "He is not telling the complete truth. But what he said is very close to the truth." Itachi said again "what should we do?" There was some silence for some then Shisui said "Well, let's trust him for now. Everyone has their own secret."

Then a day passed on the morning kakashi also woke up. When he woke up he looked around and we all had just woke up and we were sitting around a fireplace. He immediately had his guard up and stood up and took out a kunai. Shisui said, "Calm down Kakashi." Kakashi held that position for a while and when he saw no one reacting he let down his guard a little and limped towards the fireplace.

Kane said, "Naruto said you were not trying to hurt him what's going on with that." Kakashi said, "I didn't want to hurt him I just wanted to knock him out and take him some secure place to ask him some question." Then Shisui asked "But why?" kakashi said, "well I felt like hokage was hiding something and Danzo was also involved in this situation and I don't trust him at all." 

Then we started to exchange information between each other kakashi told them about all the orders given to them by Hokage. I told them about all the things that happened after I left Konoha. And the other four told us about the cooperation between the two clans. Now we were all caught and knew what happened.  

Then Itachi said, "So what do you want to do next naruto." Then Kane said, "You should come to the village with us with the two of the biggest clan protecting you I don't think hokage or Danzo can do anything to you." I was tempted by this idea but decided against it I said "No, I won't return to the village now. The village and the Uchiha already have a pretty bad reputation I don't want to make the relation between the two even worst."

And besides, because of what happened, I wouldn't be surprised if the Raikage started a war against Konoha for this reason. And if I return to the village there will be a lot of internal conflict leading to the downfall of Konoha."  

AN:- 18$ more for another bonus chapter.✌ also, join my patreon for advance chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

23