Kakashi’s decision
1.2k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How can you stay alone naruto? Where will you go?" Itachi asked? I replied, "Well I will just wander around the villages and train myself, after all, I believe that I am strong enough to take care of myself."

Shisui replied, "Well, I am not sure if that's a good idea as you said the Raikage would probably wage war on Konoha and well and I don't know if you are aware of this but you are the jinchuriki of the nine tails and the Konoha will need you if the war is about to break out."

"So hokage will do everything in his power to find you." I smiled and said, "Well, he tried his best this time and failed and he will fail again in the future." Kakashi shook his head and said, "Well you came out on top this time but you are underestimating Konoha too much."

"I also don't think that is a good idea said, Kane." I asked "Then what do you suggest I do go back to the village so they could either brainwash me or kill me? Well if that is what you recommend I will tell you right now I am not doing that."

There was quite a long silence after that. After some time Kakashi said "Well, how about this I will go with you. The village doesn't know that I am alive or dead. If I don't return back to the village they will probably think that I am dead."

Kakashi reached this conclusion because Rin had died because Kiri had sealed three tails inside her and died because of something she had no control over. And I was the same when I was just born and a beast was sealed inside me, because of which everyone hated me. Now the village was after me for the same reason.

And on top of that, I was the son of his teacher the fourth hokage Minato Namikaze. He would not abandon the son of his teacher no matter what. And he knew that if he took me back to the village even if Hokage agreed to spare me Danzo would not sit still and would try something funny. 

I knew that kakashi would not hurt me but I was still a little skeptical of whether to bring him with me or not. After all, this was not a comic or anime anymore this was my reality and a small mistake might cost me my life. And I learned that a hard way because of the past mistakes I made.

So I bluntly said, "Well, I will be honest with you Kakashi San I don't trust you enough to let you come with me." Kakashi sighed and said "Well since it has already reached this point I will also be honest with you naruto. The reason why I am trying to protect you is that you are the son of my teacher."

I was surprised he was willing to admit that but I still didn't trust him yet so I said "Why should I believe you? You can say since I don't know my father. And if you do know my father can you tell me who my father is?"

Kakashi hesitated for a while but he decided that there was no point in hiding it now and said "Your father is the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze." I then pretended to not believe him and laughed while saying "What type of joke is that in which village do you think the son of the Kage is treated like shit and is hunted down."

Kakashi sighed again and said, "I know that it's hard to believe but I swear on the name of my dead father that I am not telling you a word of a lie and you are indeed the son of the fourth hokage my teacher and I have no intention to hurt you at all."

After kakashi said that was genuinely surprised not because I heard my father was Minato, I already knew that. But because I didn't think kakashi would swear upon his dead father. Now I believed that he would not hurt me and would try to protect me.

So after that, I became silent for a while and said "I believe in you kakashi San so let's decide where we are going to go next." And after that, the six of us started to discuss a little about where we would go.

We decided that we would not stay in the same place and stroll around different places while avoiding major villages. And itachi and the other decided to go back to the village and inform this information to Hyuga and Uchiha clan. 

I personally didn't want them to know this information but I can't just outright say that I didn't trust them. So from there, we split into three teams of two. Me and kakashi went towards our own direction and the four of them went towards Konoha.

A day passed currently hokage was sitting in his room and on the opposite side of him was Danzo and between them, there was a letter written to them by the Raikage. They had yet to read the letter but the Hokage was currently in a lot of trouble. He had not received a single letter from a single Anbu or the root ninja but the letter written by the Raikage was already here.

That could only one thing all the anbu and the root ninjas who were sent to kumo were all dead and the Raikage had probably figured out that Konoha was behind the attack. 

Hokage was also fairly certain that the kumo had captured me

Before ordering the ninjas to attack. The Hokage had once considered telling Raikage nicely that their jinchuriki had escaped and entered their village. But he immediately rejected this thought given the past behavior of Raikage.

Now he wondered if he should have gone through with that thought and asked Raikage properly to let them search their village. Danzo then said, "What are we waiting for let's read the letter."

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

82$/530$ reached 18$ more for the bonus chapter.

16