Letter
1.2k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiruzen nodded his head and he opened the letter and started reading the content of the letter. The Raikage had basically told them that he knew it was leaf who attacked their village because he had seen the nine tails jinchuriki and said that he wanted a lot of compensation. And he wrote if Leaf failed to provide them with even one of the requests of Raikage then he would wage war on Konoha.

And his requests were as follows. He wanted five pair of Sharingan and five pair of byakugan each. He also said that leaf should kill at least 100 of their own high-level ninjas like chunin and jonin. He also wanted the scroll that was stolen from the Raikage's office without anyone opening it.

He said he also needed at least five 'S' rank Ninjutsu which was exclusive to leaf. He also asked for 10 billion ryo to compensate for the destruction caused by the leaf shinobi.

Hokage shouted, "This is absurd does he really think we will fulfill his ridiculous requests."

Danzo said, "Calm down a little Hiruzen it's not all that bad according to the letter they at least have not captured the Jinchuriki boy yet." Then Hiruzen said "What do we suggest we do now Danzo," Danzo thought for a bit and said, "We can not hide it from others anymore we need to call the council members for a meeting."

Hiruzen started to get a headache when he thought about the two old geezers but the matter had gotten too out of hand to keep it a secret Hiruzen sighed and called a Konoha council meeting immediately he told them it was very urgent and that they should immediately come to the meeting.

After nearly two hours both Koharu Utatane and Mitokado Homura came to the meeting. The old man Homura said, "What is so urgent that you needed to call a meeting this urgently. Don't think anything big has come up to warrant our attention this urgently."

Hiruzen became a little pissed off and said "Well, is Kumogakure threatening to start a war against us enough to warrant your attention. " When Hiruzen said that both Kohara and Homura were completely shocked. 

Kohara said, "What are you talking about Hiruzen, this is not a joking matter." Hiruzen sighed and said, "Well, I wish I was joking but I am completely serious this time." Then Homura said, "Tell us what happened and don't leave behind a single detail."

Then Hiruzen and Danzo both started to explain everything that happened in the past that led them to the situation they were currently in. After a lengthy explanation, the two of them finally caught up to speed and now understood the whole picture.

Kohara shouted "How can you be this dumb Hiruzen, we the Konoha council members are here just so you don't do stupid things like this but you never thought to inform us about what was going on. You even went so far as to attack another village without consulting us."

Then Homura said "And what about you Danzo you are also a part of the council shouldn't you inform us or at least try and stop him from making those dumb decision. But instead of doing that, you encouraged him to do so. I am extremely disappointed in both of you."

Then Danzo said, "What has happened has happened, this is no time to be blaming each other for what we did in the past and point fingers at each other but instead it is time for us to unite and think of something to get us out of the problem."

Hiruzen nodded his head and said "I totally agree with Danzo. Let's forget about who is to blame on this situation and let's focus on what to do next." Then after some time both Kohara and Homura calmed down a little. 

Then Kohara said "Fulfilling the condition given to us by Raikage is impossible. Both Fugaku and the Hiashi won't agree to give five pairs of Raikage. And his other outrageous request about giving him 5 S class jutsu is also not possible 'S' class Jutsus don't grow on trees."

"And let's not forget about giving him the stolen scroll that we never stole and which we don't have that's just simply impossible so let's forget about completing the terms." Hiruzen sighed and said, "Then what do you suggest we do?"

Homura said, "I think we should prepare for war. Danzo you start preparing our forces for war while Hiruzen you should try to renegotiate with the kumo so that we can buy extra time to prepare for war." 

"And two of us will talk to the clans in Konoha and tell them to prepare for the upcoming war." Then Danzo asked again "What do you think we should regarding the whole jinchuriki thing." Then the two of the elders thought for a while and replied "For now we will not go after him."

"He is definitely strong according to what you said. He managed to survive your continuous attack and even escape from kumo alive he is not a joke and we can't waste any more high-level ninjas. We recently lost 40 high-level ninjas thanks to your genius idea."

Then Homura looked at Hiruzen and said "Try and buy as much time as possible. So at first send a letter telling them what had taken place but instead of saying that our jinchuriki had escaped just say that a ninja had stolen our high-level techniques and we attacked the village to retrieve it."

"We can't let them know we don't have a jinchuriki. And say that you can't fulfill all the conditions because they are too over the top but tell them you are willing to renegotiate the terms with them." 

Hokage did as he was told by them and sent the letter towards Kumogakure. Two days passed now itachi and the others were back at the village and Raikage also received Hokage's letter.

An:- There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

82$/530$ reached 18$ more for the bonus chapter.

17