Konoha’s strength
1.1k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Jiraiya reached the village it looked fine. It didn't look like it was in some kind of immediate danger. He breathed a sigh of relief. He looked around for a bit just to make sure everything was fine. He didn't find anything, except the village had increased the number of guards patrolling area by a lot. so he went towards Hokage's office to ask Hiruzen what was going on.

Hiruzen was doing a lot of paper works Jiraiya saw this and said "Focused on your paper works as always huh sensei." Hiruzen heard Jiraiya's voice and said "It's good that you are finally here Jiraiya I was waiting for you." Jiraiya asked, "What's the emergency you were talking about sensei, I noticed that you increased the security of the village by a lot."

Hokage sighed and started to explain everything to Jiraiya. After Jiraiya heard Hiruzen he said "What were you thinking when you decided to kidnap him. Did you forget who his parents were? Kushina could have sealed some information on his brain to help him develop faster, or guide him and Minato could also do the same."

"And even if what you said is true and both Minato and Kushina had not placed any seal on his body to protect him which I think is ridiculous. And even if his body was taken over shouldn't you consult many people and then decide what to do? I am really disappointed by your actions old man."

Hiruzen sighed and said "I know I messed up, I am getting old, and I know you are angry at me. But it's not time to look at what I did wrong because we have bigger problems in our hands." Jiraiya sighed and said, "I know that's why I will forget about this for now, but let me tell you one thing right now old man if you move against the son of my student again you can add me to the list of problems you are facing."

"After all of this is over I will go and find him myself and I will judge if what is said is true or not." Hiruzen nodded his head and said, "I am fine with that." After that Jiraiya left the Hokage's office.

Two more days passed today was the day the Hokage and the other would start to move towards the Land of Bears. 

Hokage and Danzo came to the village gate, a few Root ninjas and a few Anbu ninjas were following them from the shadows to protect them.

After some time Hiashi and Fugaku arrived at the village gate and they both had brought 2 jonin each to protect them from harm. Fugaku also allowed both Itachi and Shisui to follow him so they were also following the group and heading to the land of bears.

And after the Fugaku and Hiashi arrived, Jiraiya showed up at the village gate. Now all of them were ready to go to the meeting. When Jiraiya reached there hokage said, "Since we are all here let's all get moving." Everyone nodded their head and they started moving towards the Land of bears.

Back at Kumogakure Raikage decided that he would take Darui, Yugito-nii his assistant Mabui and Killer B with him to the meeting. He also had a few ninjas following him in case a fight broke out. They all also left the same day as the day Hokage and the other had left the village.

Both Raikage and the Hokage had sent few men in advance to set up a place of meeting in the land of bears in advance to make sure that everything was safe. The two groups of shinobi of Leaf and Kumo met on the outskirts of Land of Bear and worked together to set up a meeting place. 

Four days passed today was the day of the Meeting. The meeting would take place in the evening. So there was still 10-11 hours before the meeting. After a few hours, the team of Raikage arrived at the Land of bears. They didn't go to the meeting place just yet they stayed at a place prepared by their shinobis beforehand and they started to rest a little before heading to the meeting. 

After sometime hokage and the others also arrived and the land of bears. They also all stayed at the place which was prepared for them by their own shinobi. Itachi and Shisui were just observing everything. Then after a couple of hours, the time of the meeting had finally arrived. 

The five members of each side decided to enter the meeting room. First, the Raikage and his crew decided to enter the meeting room. Few minutes after Raikage had entered Hokage and the others decided to enter the room. When the five of them entered the room, everyone from Kumogakure started to feel the pressure.

The five of them were all terrifying Shinobis, One of them is the Third Hokage there is no doubt in anyone's mind about his strength. Next is Jiraiya one of the Shanin, he might be even stronger than the third Hokage. He is definitely someone to be wary of. 

Next is Danzo he is definitely not someone who can be taken lightly. He is the student of the second Hokage and was considered a rival to the Third Hokage. He is also one of the most influential people in the whole world. 

And another person who came to the meeting is Fugaku. He was one of the candidates for Hokage alongside Minato. If Minato was not there Fugaku would most likely become the Fourth Hokage. And the final member who came to the meeting is Hiashi. He is the clan head of one of the strongest clans of the whole world. That alone should justify his strength. 

If the five people from both sides fought now there is no doubt that Konoha would win. The current Konoha was very strong. Excluding the five who came to the meeting, there were still many ninjas who were very strong. 

An:- Thank you Jorden Martin, Chris Alexander, and lmpreux for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join. 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

102$/530$ reached I am dropping a bonus chapter in a few minutes.

18