Akatsuki
1.1k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And after that day Kurama would always come out of my body for three hours a day and roam around in different places and hunt many animals. We would often fight over small things and I would end up sealing his ass back. But all in all, I would say we have grown a lot closer to each other.

And there was one thing that surprised me the most and that was the fact that tailed beast could also use Ninjutsu. They all were very strong and had no need to learn ninjutsu. But once Kurama started to lose to me continuously he started to learn different ninjutsu to beat me. And with the amount of chakra he had, he could use the techniques without any concerns about his chakra level.

But the good news was he was not the best at learning the ninjutsu or I would get my ass kicked by that stupid fox. Both me and Kurama were being taught ninjutsu by Kakashi. Although Kakashi was weaker than both of us. But he knew a lot of ninjutsus. 

And currently, I was in the land of earth sparring against Kurama. I had told that idiot not to transform into his giant form because we were near Iwagakure and we don't want to be spotted by them just a week before the war was about to start. But that stupid fox's brain is full of shit. He transformed into a giant nine tails and roared loudly and started charging up a tailed beast bomb.

I used the flying thunder God to teleport right before his mouth and immediately used Chains to block the tailed beast bomb so that it doesn't hit the nearby area. I activated the seal I placed on his body. He was immediately placed under a lot of pressure from my gravity. And my chains also started sealing him back inside me. 

After he entered my consciousness. I communicated with him telepathically. 

"What the hell are you doing you, idiot. Didn't I tell you not to enter that form."

"You know that my original form is my strongest form and you just wanted to limit my power just so you could have an advantage while fighting me."

"Shut up you fucking moron, I also didn't use my gravity or my chains against you."

"Stop lying you used both your stupid Gravity and your Chains at the end."

"I used them because you turned into your giant form first."

"Anyway let me out of here."

"No, you are not getting out you are staying here you dumb fox."

Then I stopped talking to him. I looked at Kakashi. 

"Kakashi sensei what should we do they probably saw that giant stupid fox."

"I don't think they can pose any threat to us at this point so it doesn't matter what we do. You can make the decision."

I smiled a little. "Well, I don't like to hurt people needlessly but I also don't want to always run away from a fight. Let's stick around for a while and see what comes out of this situation." 

Tuschikage had called two of the Akatsuki members for a meeting to discuss the alliance with them, and the two Akatsuki members were Hidan and Kakuzu. So far it didn't seem like the meeting was going anywhere, Kakuzu was constantly talking about money and Hidan was constantly cursing at Kakuzu and Onoki.

Suddenly, they heard a loud roar. They all looked at the direction the noise came from. They could barely see a large nine tails fox at the horizon. And in the next five-second, the nine tails disappeared. 

Hidan looked at Onoki. "Looks like our meeting has to come to a hold old fuck. Hey, Kakuzu let's go and take a look at the nine tails." 

Kakuzu nodded his head and was about to leave with Hidan. Onoki looked at Kakuzu and said, "Wait, I will come with you."

Then he looked at one of the Iwa shinobi and said "Gather the forces and take a defensive position. I will go with them and check out what's going on."

The Iwa shinobi was little reluctant to let Onoki go alone but before he could say anything the tsuchikage started flying towards the direction of where they saw the nine tails. The Iwa Shinobi sighed and went to inform others about the decision of tsuchikage.

Kakashi and I were waiting for someone to show up. And I could notice three chakras coming towards us in the far distance. I noticed that one chakra was flying in the air while the other two were below him running. I could tell that all three of them were definitely strong just by their chakra.

I knew for sure the person who was flying was the third tsuchikage onoki. But I didn't know who the other two people. I couldn't remember anyone in Iwagakure who was as strong as those two-person with that large amount chakra. 

I looked at Kakashi. "Kakashi sensei three strong opponents are heading towards us, one of them is tsuchikage and I can't recognize the other two."

Kurama shouted inside my head. "Brat let me out, there are three of them and if you let me out we can both have an opponent each!" 

"Shut up you stupid fox that's what you get for breaking our rules. Sit back and watch me kick some ass."

After a minute, the three people reached in front of me. I was surprised when I saw who the two people were. 

I looked at Kakuzu and Hidan. "What are the two members of Akatsuki doing here? Don't tell me you have decided to team up with Iwa for the war." 

An:- Thank you Viswa Venkat Mounish Vadlapudi for joining my patreon There are currently 18 advance chapters of Naruto's fanfic along with 8 advance chapters of my one piece fanfic available on my patreon. it's only 3$ per month so join.

 

https://www.patreon.com/Myfanfiction

15