Chapter 1 _ Netherworld Region
203 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep in the innermost region of the netherworld is a vast plain and a blood red forest which houses several dangerous beasts and cannibalistic plants.

Right at the edge of the forest stood a gigantic castle that towered at least a hundred meters covered with blood red vines and thick red miasma. Even the various mindless dangerous beasts located in the forest dared not approach the castle carelessly. 

This is the castle belonging to the ruler of the Netherworld region, Netherworld God Kazim otherwise known as the Blood Titan God. An existence that was once called the cancer of the universe. 

His existence was so feared and he was so tyrannical that it had to take the ruler of the universe herself and the great god of time to defeat and seal him and all his followers in a natural crack of space formed by the universe and in the process, poured all of their powers into it. This entirely new 'seal' created became known as the Netherworld Region which began to rapidly expand as it attracted the souls of the dead from all worlds in the universe because of its extreme mutated and sinister force of attraction. 

“My Lord, the new batch of spirits are currently being refined and already heading towards the second phase, there are approximately five decillion spirits but unfortunately there's no god spirit even after five thousand years. It seems those gods and maybe even the ruler have realised the Netherworld's force of attraction but this may just well be my guess”

Said an extremely huge muscular red coloured looking monster about ten meters tall with five large horns on his head, deep black eyes with white pupils and long sharp ears which resembled that of the typical elf and was covered in thick black military cloth which had red snake like patterns all over.

This was none other than Alak otherwise known as "Alakim" which is his true name after he became a devil and received his Lord's blessing. He is Kazim’s most trusted and powerful subordinate and the Commander of Kazim's personal Netherworld generals.

“Hmm I see, it seems they have begun to sense that something is amiss but unfortunately they don't know the half of it, they meant for this as our prison but it turned into something quite horrifying...it doesn't matter, gods rarely die anyways so we can just patiently wait” said Kazim in a hoarse low voice.

Blood Titan Kazim sat leisurely on his enormous crimson throne with spikes coming from underneath. Kazim's heritage as a titan ensured his powerful physique that boasted forty meters in height in his compressed state and thick muscles almost looking like steel with his four eyes which were completely white and had a blood coloured star shaped rune on his forehead. He had thick long purple hair which was tied in a ponytail to further reveal his square jawline.

Alak nodded and understood what his Lord meant so he decided to begin his task when Kazim suddenly stood up with his eyes widened in disbelief

"..."

"M...my lord, what seems to be the issue" Alak couldn't remember the last time he saw his Lord making a shocked expression as nothing rarely surprises him.

After recovering from his shock, a huge grin appeared on Kazim's face and then he spoke

"Alakim, it seems the Netherworld will have a new owner very soon" 

Kazim suddenly motioned his index finger in the air in a circular motion and images of five distinct spirits could be seen, they were all golden colored and stood out amongst the multitude of spirits there. 

Alak was shocked for a moment but became excited shortly after because he knew exactly what this meant.  

“Keep a close eye on them”…

”Yes my lord” answered Alak as he hurriedly left to fulfil his lord’s wish

As Alak left to fulfill his task, Kazim continued observing the images of the spirits in the air...he had been a titan and great god for a really long time and was feared in the whole universe. His only hindrance remained the ruler of the universe, but despite their disagreements he still had a massive respect for her because of her sheer strength and position.

"These spirits seem to have star laws and strong ones at that, hmm it seems they were fated to be at least normal gods if nothing went wrong, luckily they appeared before me. Haha great ruler Somis you didn't expect I'll find something this helpful did you"

Kazim was laughing heartily, he had constantly been refining and absorbing spirit essences ever since he was trapped in the Netherworld and his powers kept increasing slowly. Although he is the ruler of the Netherworld, he hasn't comprehended its laws and no matter how much he tried, his lack of power became apparent so he had to absorb spirit essences, the stronger the better. 

"The spirits of potential gods that didn't fulfill their potential. Such luck, I should properly make good use of this, I must become the ruler of this universe, this Netherworld won't be enough to contain me forever"

"But being realistic, this Netherworld really is a blessing in disguise, I'll have to play my cards right and catch them off guard"

Kazim began thinking while constantly observing the images with a huge smile on his face. 

4