An Exciting Night
1.1k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            

Announcement
Warning: Adult content. If you are Under 18 please do not read.

            When the movie was over, Taylor got up and pulled me off the couch. I was a little confused. Why was she in such a rush to go to the bedroom. Curious, I told everyone goodnight and followed her. When we were in the room, she closed the door and stuck her desk chair in front of it. This was strange.

            “What’s going on, Taylor? You have been acting weird since earlier. I am not complaining. I’m just a little confused,” I said as I sat on the bed. She grinned evilly as she moved towards the bed.

            “I have been thinking about this for a while. And after you took me on that amazing date, it only made things worse. I am sure by now that you realize that I am a lesbian. At least I hope so since you are now my girlfriend,” she said. I was still scratching my head when she walked up in front of me and pushed me down onto the bed.

            “You don’t know how much I had had to keep in ever since that day when you walked into the bathroom and saw me naked,” Taylor said before lightly biting it. There was a little pain from where my ears had been pierced. However, that was drowned out by a different feeling—a feeling deep in my core. There was also a fluttering in my stomach.

            “What have you been holding back, babe?” I asked. I thought I knew what she was talking about, but I didn’t want to jump to conclusions. I watched as her grin deepened.

            “Come on, Angel, you can’t be that clueless. I have been sending you signals for a few days now. I mean, I was even waiting for you to finally ask me out. Everyone else saw how you felt, but I didn’t want to rush you,” Taylor said in a sensual voice. Her breathe on my neck made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. My entire body thirsted for her touch.

            “I…did not know how to ask you. You had been through so much. And I didn’t want to lose you if my asking weirded you out,” I said defensively, even though my arms were now around Taylors’ neck. As I looked into her eyes, I felt safe, like I could truly trust her. Then she did something I didn’t expect, she grabbed my arms and pinned them to the bed.

            “What happened to me with my parents sucked, yes, but you helped me through that. You have always been there for me when I needed it. I know it sounds funny, but you made it easy to fall in love with you.” Taylor said. My heart was racing with every word she spoke. My breathing became ragged. There was an undeniable throbbing in my core.

            “Now, I don’t know if you’ve ever been with a girl before, but I know you’ve never been with a girl as a girl. Would you like to find out what it feels like?” Taylor asked in a very husky, very sexy voice. I was glad that my tail was concealed right now. Otherwise, I’m sure that everyone could hear it banging against the wall.

            “Yes,” was all I was able to say. Without saying another word, Taylor leaned down and kissed me. I returned the kiss as best I could as she was still pinning my arms to the bed. Then she broke the kiss and slowly kissed my neck. I did my best to watch her as she moved, my heart beating so fast that I was afraid it was going to beat out of my chest.

            Taylor sat up and released my arms as she reached behind her and unzipped the back of the dress. Standing up, she allowed it to fall to the floor, revealing a matching lingerie set that she had picked out at Victoria’s secret when we were shopping. Goddess, it looked amazing on her. I bit my lip as I watched her slowly undo the bra and drop it on top of the dress. Then she reached down and slid her panties down her legs before walking out of them and retaking her position.

            “How do I look, now that you can see me up close?” Taylor asked as she sat there.

            “H-hot,” I said. I wanted to say more, but my mind did not seem to want to work. Grinning, she looked down at me, then bit her lip. As aggressive as she had been, it was surprising to see her falter for a moment. It looked as if she was just as nervous as I was.

            “Now that is twice, you’ve seen me naked. I think it’s time you returned the favor.” Taylor said before releasing my hands and slowly reaching for the hem of my blouse. The slightest touch of her fingertips against my stomach sent shivers throughout my entire body. It was not long before my shirt had joined her clothes on the floor. Then my bra.

            “Well, I must say this was a present worth unwrapping,” Taylor said as she slowly ran her fingers up my stomach. Instead of a moan like I had seen in some pornos, yes, I was one of those kids. What came out was a mix between a whimper and a groan. Damn, that was hot, even though it was me. I apparently was not the only one who thought so because I could feel her shiver.

            “Wow, that was sexy,” Taylor said before continuing her venture over my body. I closed my eyes to enjoy it before a new sensation washed over me as she cupped my breast. The feeling was something I could barely begin to describe. Then she took one of my nipples into her mouth. My body trembled at the sensation. Then she stopped.

            “I am sorry, love, but I really want to show you what it feels like to us to have sex,” Taylor said as she got up off me. Then she reached down and pulled my skirt and panties off. Then something happened. I found myself unable to move, my body being held down by some unknown force. “I know that this may be uncomfortable for you, but I am really nervous right now, and I don’t want you to move. Please just relax and enjoy the right.”

            “I-um… I am…I’ve always wanted to try bondage,” I struggled to say, embarrassed to admit it. Taylor’s eyes widened after hearing that. I guess she figured I was vanilla. She nodded as she got back on the bed and began kissing my thighs slowly, making her way to my center. Although she was nowhere near it, the waves of pleasure she was sending throughout my body were more than anything I had ever felt.

            The moment I first felt Taylor’s lips touch my outer labia, I thought I was going to explode. My arms tried to reach for her, but I was still trapped by her. This only made things so much hotter. Another whimper escaped my lips as I bit my lip. Before I could draw another breath, I felt it for the first time, her tongue against my clit. It was so much more sensitive than my penis ever was. As she slowly went to work, my body was sending me on a trip I hoped would never end.

            As Taylor continued her assault on me, my body felt like it was on fire. My nipples were hard as rocks, and my breaths were fast and shallow. Then I felt something building up. It started in my stomach and spread throughout my entire body. My mind was reeling. It felt like time itself stood still. Everything else melted away.

            By the time I came out of it, I had noticed that Taylor was now beside me, holding me. I laid there as my body started to calm down. If that was what it was like to climax as a woman, I hoped that I never went back to being a guy. Not that I wanted to anyway.

            “How was your first orgasm, love?” Taylor asked as she pulled me onto her chest. Burying my head into her chest like a pillow, I sighed happily.

            “That was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. I hope we get to do that again.” I said, blushing as the words left my mouth. I could feel her laugh, even before I heard it.

            “Wolf girl gets a taste of true euphoria and wants more?” Taylor asked. I could tell that she was teasing me, but I could also sense that it was a genuine question.

            “Yes, please! But not right now.” I said. As I turned on my side smiling, I felt Taylor turn over and wrap her arm around me. Ironic, I was the little spoon, both metaphorically and literally. Yawning, I looked out the window and admired the view of the city we had before sleep ultimately took me.

31