Becoming an Incubus Ch 13
427 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 13

 

The flashing blue and red lights were all I could see as bright spotlights from the squad cars pointed right at me. I heard sirens kick on and Immediately put my hands up, shocked and having trouble processing what was going on. Abbey must have gotten worried after I had gone in and taken some time before coming out. My fight with Shitbag, as I was calling him, had not taken long, most of the time had been spent searching the house.

            “STAY WHERE YOU ARE! GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CROSS YOUR LEGS! PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!” The loud voice blaring orders over a megaphone hurt my ears and the flashing lights were already starting to give me a headache. Without much thought I complied with their instructions, I shouldn’t have any reason to worry after all. After a few moments an officer came up and placed me in cuffs before jerking me roughly to me feet and half pulling and half dragging me away from the house.

            As I got closer to the squad cars and was able to see past some of the lights, I saw Abbey running forward. As soon as she got closer, she began to yell. “What are you doing!? That is my BOYFRIEND! YOU HAVE THE WRONG GUY!” As soon as she began to yell the officers surrounding me exchanged looks and then a couple more officers split off to go into the house. After a minute one of them came out while speaking into his radio.

            After that things moved pretty quickly. The police brought out Abbey’s ex in cuffs, just coming around and starting to get angry at the situation he was in. I was released with an apology for the rough treatment and then after they questioned Abbey and I separately and took our statements they left with Shitbag in the back of a car and drove away.

            A bit later, a shaken Abbey was sitting on the couch while I made her some tea in the kitchen. We had pushed the door shut as well as we could, Abbey would call a repairman later to come fix it and change the lock but for now it was left as it was. I looked down into the water, now turning yellow from the chamomile and pulled the bag from the cup. Looking through the cupboards for a moment I found some honey and added a dollop. Perfect.

            I walked back into the living room where Abbey was sitting with a vacant expression on her face and a distant look in her eyes. I set the mug on the coffee table in front of her and started rubbing her shoulders where she was tense, feeling out a knot and working on it for a while. Abbey didn’t respond for a moment but then began leaning into it and making soft moaning noises that turned me on. No! I must be strong and act noble for now! I ignore my growing wood and keep rubbing her back and shoulders.

            After a while she rolls her head to the side and looks at me gratefully, the light having come back into her eyes. “Thank you,” she said softly, “I really needed that, who would have thought that creep would have broken into my house.” Giving her a cocky grin, I responded, “Good thing I was here to protect you.” Following which I stuck out my tongue at her.

            Grinning at me despite herself she pushed me playfully and then picked up her tea, blowing on it and then taking a sip. “It’s good.”

 

*****

 

            The repairman was called, the door was fixed, and the lock changed. Abbey and I spent the night cuddled up together, no sex just comfort. In the morning we woke up and she looked chipper again as if the events of the previous day had never happened which, I must say, is a good thing because I was starting to get hungry and being noble was not going to fill my stomach.

            Abbey was eating her own breakfast while I leaned against the fridge, drinking a glass of orange juice. As she was eagerly piling bacon and eggs into her mouth along with some toast my stomach decided now was the time to announce to the world that it would not be ignored. Immediately Abbey stopped eating and turned to face me with a look of remorse on her face. “Oh no! I was so upset last night that I forgot to take care of your appetite!”

            “Don’t worry, I think we can both eat breakfast at the same time.” She looked at me with innocent eyes. “Do you mean you want to eat breakfast while we do it?” I asked her, unsure of what she had in mind.” All of a sudden, a mischievous grin spread across her face. “Of course not, that would get food in the bed, you’ll just have to eat me for breakfast while I eat my breakfast.” And so, saying she turned her chair to face me and spread her legs, her miniskirt failing to hide her moist panties from view. Today’s model was plain white with a little pink bow in the front.

            “Naughty girl, I’ll be getting started then. Thank you for the meal!” and with that I fell to my knees and pulled her panties aside, bringing my face closer to her eager snatch and began to delicately lick as if it were an ice-cream and I had been eagerly waiting to savor it. As gasps came from above me, I greedily licked deeper, applying suction to her clit and then circling it with my tongue and inserting a finger which I stretched and twisted inside her.

            She moaned and grabbed hold of my head, unable to contain herself any longer and was soon shaking with pleasure while I struggled to breath but did not try to escape. A few moments later her shaking stopped and her grip on me relaxed. After breakfast we took a shower and then we got dressed and she headed out for work, apparently, she was a waitress at some fancy goth bar downtown.

            A couple more hours passed and then it was time for me to go to work as well. I headed out and caught my usual bus, her house not being too far from my apartment. The ride was uneventful, but I thought it was rather strange that there was someone dressed like a catholic priest riding the bus. Black button up shirt and slacks with the tell-tale white collar attached to his shirt. He didn’t say anything to me nor I to him, but I remember remarking upon it in my mind. It wasn’t that often that clergy needed to ride the bus.

            When I got to work, Becky was the one running the shift. She barely spared me a glance as I walked in but that was normal. It was busy and customers were lined up across the lobby waiting to place their orders. I hurried to the back and clocked in. I then washed my hands, put on the apron and hat that came with the uniform and went to open up a second register next to Becky so that we could get the orders processed into the system and let these customers sit down before they got too upset.

            After the rush was over, I noticed that the priest from the bus had entered the lobby. Deciding quickly that I didn’t wish to be seen, I went past the kitchens to where the dishes were washed and began scrubbing them, leaving Becky to take his order.  A couple minutes later Becky came back to the dish washing station in a huff. “Hey, who is that guy? The priest. He comes in here and won’t order anything and keeps asking questions about you.”

            Suddenly worried and not really understanding why I said “What was he asking? What did you tell him?” Becky took a step back and gave me an appraising look before saying slowly, “I don’t know what kind of trouble you are in that members of the church are coming to look for you and you are dodging them but I don’t want to be involved. After I told him that I couldn’t divulge employee information to him he finally ordered a burger combo and is sitting at the table not eating. I don’t know if you need to talk to him or leave out the back but decide quickly because he makes me nervous. I’m not exactly miss righteous you know!”

            After delivering a speech long enough to be a sermon Becky stormed off back to the front to get back to work. Even when there were no customers there were grills to be cleaned, fryers to be skimmed, floors to be mopped, bathrooms to be wiped down and sanitized, etc. and Becky as the shift supervisor needed to orchestrate it all.

            I stayed in the back a few more moments before peeking out to see if the priest was still in the lobby. When I did, he was looking back this way and our eyes met. He was clearly not eating and quite clearly not going anywhere. Without another thought I ducked my head back around the corner, went to the computer in the office that was near here to prevent employees from slacking off while the manager was doing paperwork and clocked out. And then headed out the back exit. It was supposed to be a fire door that would sound an alarm when opened but us employees know how to open it without that happening to take deliveries of product in the back.

            It was quiet. It was clean. It was a getaway that would make any criminal evading the police proud. It also would not do me any good in the long run. I didn’t realize it yet but if they could find me at work, they could also find me at home. But of course, I didn’t even know why they were looking for me yet or how far they were willing to go so I headed back to my apartment, thinking to do some research on the computer in my now free evening.

 

Read this and other original stories at my website. Also, please consider contributing if you enjoy my work. Join my discord channel.

 

6