Becoming an Incubus Ch 19
340 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 19

 

I watched mesmerized as Abbey dried herself off with a towel. Such basic motions as bending over and pulling the towel across her body was so alluring that I was unable to look away, my cock still rock hard despite having recently cum down Abbey’s throat. Her breasts bobbed gently as she finished her ankles and then she turned and saw me watching her.

 

            As soon as she saw me watching her, she grinned seductively and dropped the towel, revealing her wide hips and high, round ass which swayed with each step she took towards the bed. She didn’t bother to cover herself up again and only glanced back one more time as if telling me to follow her. I did not need to be told twice.

 

            As I moved to join her on the bed, I once again found myself enthralled by the look of her. The white mounds of flesh on her chest peaked with pink were looking so inviting as she laid on her back with her legs spread open, knees in the air. With one hand she gently spread the lips of her pussy revealing a delicate pink that begged to be eaten, with her other hand she crooked a finger at me to indicate that I should hurry up.

 

            Full of lust and eager for a taste of this blonde temptress who I had first met only a few nights earlier I fell to my knees at the edge of the bed and grabbed her ankles, pulling her towards me until her flower was crushed against my face. She squealed in surprise but quickly started moaning for another reason altogether.

 

            My tongue and forefinger were thrusting in and out of her, alternating which was inside her at any time. As she started to get louder her hands reached down and gripped handfuls of my hair in each hand, pulling so hard I was a little afraid the follicles would be uprooted. At the same time her thighs started to close around my head, unable to control her body’s movements she was pulling me into her folds as if my entire head could be pushed inside of her.

 

            A few moments later, she was shaking, and quivering and her legs finally released me enough to breathe. I felt the tell-tale inrush of lust energy which told me she had experienced an orgasm but honestly, if I needed that to tell me as much then I still had no idea what I was doing. She used my hair to pull my face up to hers and kissed me roughly, my face still soaked with her fluids.

 

            A moment later I felt one hand let go of my head and roughly grab my cock. She had a hold on it as if afraid it was going to run away as she started pulling it towards her aching snatch, eager to feel it inside of her. Seeing no real reason not to oblige and happily I used my arms to shift her hips and make the entry easier. As I plunged into her depths it was both tight and slick at the same time, offering no resistance to entry but squeezing my shaft hard from all sides.

 

            She began to buck wildly, and I followed suit, no longer trying to do anything except the crazy animalistic sex that we were both craving from each other. I thrust into her over and over, breathing hard and dripping sweat while underneath me she was giving as good as she got, moving her hips back and forth to meet my thrust.

 

            While I was focused on thrusting into her frantically, I felt a cool hand on my shoulder and looking over I saw the naked Michelle Moone standing beside me, guiding me to the side. As I rolled to the side it seemed that Abbey was not ready to give up on having me inside her because she gripped her legs around me and rolled with me to end up in a cowgirl position. I was about to ask what was going on when suddenly a red-haired pussy filled my field of vision and I understood exactly what was going on.

 

            I am certain that there are people out there who in this situation would only have been focused on farming lust energy in order to heal and get stronger but that was not what I was currently focused on. I was in bed with a beautiful blonde riding my cock for all it was worth while another beautiful woman was riding my face with the same vigor. The only thought that was going through my mind was that this was the greatest moment of my life.

 

*****

 

            Hours had passed and despite absorbing all of the lust energy that both women could provide I was still tired. My body had completely healed, it was a little strange when the new teeth had started to grow in, pushing out the broken fragments of the old ones, but that was the worst of it. The exhaustion I was feeling now was just the good old-fashioned exhaustion one felt after spending an entire day making love to two women. Of course, it was all in the name of healing me, cough, cough.

 

            I was laying on the bed in the apartment above Miss Moone’s shop with a woman on either side of me. Both of them were stark naked and both were dead asleep. Unable to find sleep of my own I decided to get out of the bed. When I got up, the girls must have felt my absence because they rolled towards the middle and began snuggling up on one another. This was truly the stuff of fantasies.

 

            I decided to take a little look around the place since I was the only one awake. Sure, maybe it was rude to go snooping around someone else’s house while they slept but I needed something to do damn it! After hours of gratuitous sex, laying there in the bed my mind had started to turn towards such thoughts as what I was going to do in the future.

 

             I pretty much knew that I could never go back to my job, my apartment, or Abbey’s place. That meant I was going to need a completely new start. On top of that, I did not have any large sums of money with which to start a new life, let alone one with Abbey. That being said, there was also no way I could possibly stay here while I was being hunted by that exorcist and as long as I was being hunted Abbey was in danger too.

 

            Even if I left town and left her behind there is a chance that she would be targeted by the exorcist if they believed that she knew where I had gone. As a matter of fact, that’s right! Abbey and this Michelle lady had shown up and done something to make the exorcist stop moving in order to save me from him. Most likely their thoughts were that she was a demon sympathizer and thus would be tortured as well.

 

            So, I needed a way to get me and Abbey out of town, maybe Ms. Moone as well, depending on her own resources. On top of that I needed to avoid the exorcist and anyone from the catholic church until I managed to earn enough money to do that. Earn might be a little loose of a term. After all, that kind of money on short notice would be hard to do through legal means without a job or attracting attention.

 

            On top of that I needed a plan for where to go, I had never left this city before and the thought of leaving scared me to be honest. It may not be a great place to live but it was the only place I knew. Better the devil you know as the saying goes.

 

            I was not sure how long I stood naked in the living room of Miss Moone’s apartment. I had intended to look around the place, but I ended up lost in thought, staring out into space in the gloom. I was surprised when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see what it was, and it turned out to be Michelle herself, the very woman who I had never met before she had come with Abbey to save me.

 

            I seemed to be making a habit out of going home with women I barely knew and having sex with them. In any event, she walked up quietly and then coming in close she wrapped her arms around me and placed a gentle kiss against the inside of my neck. The robe she had put on was coming open and I could feel her warm flesh touching mine.

 

            She led a line of kissed up to my ear and then whispered “we have much to discuss you and I, without me you will be fodder to the exorcists before much longer. Before that though, come back to bed, I’m not quite done with you for tonight.”

 

 

Read this and other original stories at my website. Also, please consider contributing if you enjoy my work. Join my discord channel.

 

5