Becoming an Incubus Ch 04
1k 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 04

 

I woke up in the middle of the night. STARVING! The feeling coming from my stomach was strong like I had not eaten in days but that couldn’t be right because I know that I had eaten just a couple hours ago and yet I felt my stomach growling and felt myself growing weak from starvation.

            I threw off the blanket and rushed into the kitchen to see if there was anything else to eat. I normally didn’t like eating in the middle of the night as it caused me to spend more money on food and things are tight enough already without increasing my expenses, but I was just SO HUUUUUNNGRRY! I opened the cabinet and searched for another instant noodle packet. Score! I placed it in the microwave in a bowl with some water and turned it on before going back to raid my kitchen for anything else I had forgotten about. I managed to find a can of soup in the back of a cupboard that I hadn’t used in months as well as a couple of potatoes that were only a little bit soft. I sliced up the potatoes and placed them in a pan on the stove with a bit of oil and salt and then opened the can of soup and began drinking it cold, straight from the can.

            As soon as I finished with the soup the microwave had finished and so I opened it and pulled out my instant noodles, shrimp flavor this time, and began bolting it down, despite it still being scalding hot. No sooner had I done this then I turned off the burner and began eating the still mostly raw potatoes strait from the pan. I finished with those and then cleaned up and started heading back to my bed to go back to sleep when I felt my stomach growl again. STAAAAAARRRRRVVVIIIIIINNNNNNG! After eating all of that instead of feeling full or even having a stomachache I felt like I had not eaten anything at all.

            I pulled on some clothes and grabbed my wallet and ran out the door, heading for the local twenty-four hour supermarket, hoping that there would be something in the discount bin that could satisfy me without breaking into my rent money which was due in a couple of days. As I reached the street outside my apartment building, I sped up, this hunger was not getting any easier to deal with and the supermarket was two miles away. Even with a brisk walk this was going to take at least twenty to thirty minutes to get there on foot and I had never been athletic enough to run that kind of distance.

            As I walked, I kept glancing around furtively. I couldn’t have explained it then if asked but it was as if I had a feeling that if I just kept my eyes open, I would find food just lying around waiting for me to take it. After several minutes had passed and I was almost halfway to the supermarket I found myself cutting through a local park that I used to play in as a kid. I always took this shortcut because it saved time to go through it instead of around. It was dark in the park as all the lights had been turned off for the night, it really was rather late after all. I smelled the  grass and a bit of residual moisture from the sprinklers that irrigated it in the evenings as I walked and I tried to figure out why I was so god damned hungry even though I had eaten literally everything in my apartment. My stomach growled again, and I pressed a hand against my stomach, gripping my shirt in an effort to quell the pain when all of a sudden, the I smelled something different.

            I had been smelling grass since getting to the park but all of a sudden, I smelled something absolutely delicious and I knew in my gut that if I ate whatever it was, I would finally be satisfied. I was feeling lucky that I might not have to go all the way to the supermarket after all. I didn’t know what it was that was smelling so delicious in the middle of the night, in the park, with no lights to show what it was… ok so this was sketchy as fuck, but I was hungry damnit.

            When I had sniffed my way closer to the smell, I found that it wasn’t quite so dark out anymore, now instead of pitch black it seemed to only be extremely dim. Wait! That can’t be right can it? Looking around I saw clearly that it was not electronic lighting and the moon wasn’t out, also it was still far too early for the sun to be coming up so how was it that all of a sudden, I could see in this pitch blackness? Oh well. Deciding not to question it too much since it could help me find whatever was making that delicious smell I proceeded forward until I saw what it was that smelled so good. I don’t know what I expected to see when I got there but it certainly wasn’t what I found.

            There in the gloom, the source of the delicious smell that I was so sure would satiate my hunger, were two homeless people fucking for all they were worth in the middle of the grass with no cover. Had they been doing this during the day they would have been visible from quite a distance but because it was nighttime, they were altogether invisible to most people. The reason I say to most people is because for some reason that no longer applied to me.

            I thought back to when the succubus had said she had injected me with her venom and that she would come back for me when I was strong enough to be a proper servant. What did that bitch do to me?! I was furious with her for doing something to me without my consent. First I had blacked out as if drugged and been late for work, and now I had this insatiable hunger but when I finally find something to sate it all I found is that I can see in the dark and that people having sex smells delicious. Wait… sex smells delicious, and I am the servant of a succubus. Could it be that whatever venom she injected me with is making me more like her? If that was the case, then it would certainly all make sense in a messed-up kind of way. The reason that I was hungry as if I hadn’t eaten in days is because I hadn’t. I had been consuming human food but now that no longer was sustenance for me, sex was.

            I looked back at the couple, writhing in the grass unsure of what to do next or how to get my hands on a meal without being accused of rape and thrown in jail. The stars must have been smiling gently on me because I soon saw an opportunity. The homeless man thrust harder and moaned a bit stiffly before going limp and then after a minute he quickly pulled his pants up and left. Meanwhile the woman who he had been plowing was still laying in the grass, now propped up on her elbows. “Hey! I’m not done!” she shouted into the darkness. There was no reply, her lover was gone. “ASSHOLE!” She yelled out into the darkness.

            I walked up slowly to her, she stiffened for a moment when she heard my footsteps but then relaxed a bit, probably thinking her lover had come back to finish her off after teasing her by leaving her unsatisfied or something. As I got closer, I felt a bulge growing in my pants. I would like to say that normally I would not have been excited by the prospect of fucking a homeless woman, especially one that still had the spunk of another man in her from just moments before, but really, up until the night before this I had never had sex in my life and so the thought of any pussy, no matter how dirty, was enough to get my cock hard in moments.

            When I got close to her I freed my cock from my pants and kneeled down over her. She stiffened a moment when I got close and she got a whiff of my smell “Hey! You’re not Rex!” she began to say angrily, and her arms began to push me away a bit. Then all of a sudden as if she was smelling something else, she began to sniff me again and then said “Well, that’s ok then” in a sedated manner as if she was no longer fully aware of what was going on. Laying back she spread her legs for me, proffering her already cum-soaked hole for me to fuck with a lazy smile on her face. Needing no further prompting I dove in.

            I did not last very long this time, but I did last long enough that just as I finished cumming so did she. As she came with my cock inside her, a wash of energy flowed into me through my cock as if instead of expending energy to deposit my seed I had gained it from fucking her. On top of that my stomach had finally stopped growling and I felt full for the first time since I had clicked the link and summoned the succubus. I left the dazed woman where she lay and headed back home to go lay down, now fully prepared to catch up on sleep.

         

Author’s Note: Read this story and others on my personal website where you can find all of my original works. After several free chapters, when I feel the time is right, I will transition to a subscription only format for the remaining portions of this light novel. Find my website at https://penswordstories.wordpress.com/

8