Chapter 5. Give him what he wants.
4.2k 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Where to go?"

 

    "Buy some food at the supermarket next door, what does my dad want to eat?"

 

    Feng Nianzhen changed his shoes at the entrance, and saw her father-in-law walking over, "I'll go with you, take a look."

 

    Nian I really had to nod my head. In the past few days, they have not been indifferent to each other, and she has tried her best to adjust her work and rest to avoid the chance to be alone with him. The current relationship between the two of them is really not suitable for too much contact. However, the supermarket is full of people coming and going, and they are all nearby residents. They all know each other well, so it wouldn't be great to go together.

 

    Thinking about this, she was taken to the garage by Xu Minghuai unknowingly, so she was puzzled: "The supermarket is only a few steps away, so don't you need to drive?"

 

    Xu Minghuai said lightly: "Change to another supermarket, it's a bit farther, but the food is better. Fresh."

 

    Nianzhen didn't say anything any more, and then sat down.

 

    The supermarket Xu Minghuai brought her to is located in a department store a few kilometers away. Although the fruits and vegetables in it are eye-catching, the price is much higher than that of ordinary fruit and vegetable supermarkets. Therefore, it is more deserted and less frequented.

 

    Come to buy food, almost all young couples, some with children to sit in the basket of the shopping cart, saw the live fish tank excitement You have to yell.

 

    Feng Nianzhen looked enviously at a couple or lovers. She was longing to be able to push the cart together with her husband at dusk, looking at the rows of shelves, discussing what to do in the evening. It's just that Xu Zhenyang was too busy on the one hand, and on the other hand, she always let her make decisions about grocery shopping. Over time, her persistence in going to the supermarket with him faded away.

 

    "It's been a long time since I made a fish, is grouper okay?" Feng Nianzhen squatted down and used a net to catch a fish and looked at it, asking Xu Minghuai for advice.

 

    "I don't like fish. Can you cook wine shrimp?" Xu Minghuai moved his eyes from the prawns to her face, "What?"

 

    "No, I know another way to make shrimp, even more It's delicious," she turned back, "Why haven't I heard that Dad loves to eat shrimp before?"

 

    "That's because your heart is only on somebody else." The man floated back.

 

    Feng Nianzhen stood up, looked at him in silence for two seconds, bit his lips tightly and did not speak.

 

    Strangely speaking, the father and son, the old one does not eat the thorns, and the young one does not eat the shells, so it is difficult for her to be a wife and a daughter-in-law.

 

    After catching two catties of shrimp, Xu Minghuai pushed the cart and walked slowly forward, Nianzhen followed closely, and stopped when he encountered a pastry tasting in front of him.

 

    Xu Minghuai twisted a small piece of his hand and handed it to the woman's mouth, "Taste it?"

 

    She felt a little embarrassed, and under the eager gaze of the salesman, she still obediently opened her mouth to hold it. The pastries were delicious and melted in the mouth, and she inevitably licked the man's finger.

 

    Xu Minghuai narrowed his eyes, revealing an imperceptible gleam in it. There was still a little bit of debris on his fingers, so he handed it to his mouth and licked it with his tongue. It wasn't indecent at all, but rather playful, "It's so sweet."

 

    Feng Nianzhen saw this scene, and naturally she turned her ears quietly and walked aside.

 

    Xu Minghuai lifted his lips while watching.

 

    The salesman privately thought it was a husband and wife flirting, but he was not surprised, and turned to the next customer with the dinner plate.

 

    The man was tall and magnificent, and he glanced over and saw that the dry goods area was temporarily unattended, so he stopped Feng Nianzhen, "Come here and have a look, buy some snail meat, go home, and cook supper."

 

    Nianzhen didn't doubt that he was there. Step by step into his trap.

 

    "There are cake crumbs on your mouth."

 

    "Huh?" Nianzhen took out a small mirror from her bag and took a photo. "Where?"

 

    Xu Minghuai stared at her eyes, bowed her head suddenly, and got close to her. Nianzhen was caught off guard. With big eyes, he placed his hands on his chest subconsciously, and was caught by him, not daring to move. It took a long time for the two of them to keep their mouths so close, without extra movement.

 

    He stepped back a little, his breath was still burning her nerves, "It's gone now."

 

    She gave him a shy and annoyed look, let go of his hand, and quickly walked away. Xu Minghuai suppressed his smile, pushed the car, and followed him unhurriedly.

 

    "Make a shrimp, a mushroom soup, a braised pork knuckle, buy some bamboo shoots, and stir-fry vegetables, okay? You have to eat something light."

 

    "As long as you make it, you can do anything."

 

    This person is really... …Nianzhen’s face was heated by his words again, and he leaned over to pick vegetables, pretending not to hear.

 

    The skinny jeans she wore today were so stretched that her buttocks were round and straight, because the action of leaning over was very sexy and unconscious.

 

    Xu Minghuai came silently behind her, leaned over to support the shelf, surrounded her, and pressed her buttocks ambiguously.

 

    Nianzhen naturally noticed that her butt was pressed by some part she didn't know, and her face showed embarrassment. She wanted to straighten up, but was pressed against his chest, and the two pressed closer together.

 

    Xu Minghuai took the opportunity to wrap her waist with one hand, and said in her ears in a voice that only two people could hear: "Why are you wearing such sexy pants?"

 

    "Dad... is still outside, don't be like this." She scrupulously glanced at the people around her and wanted him to let go of herself.

 

    Xu Minghuai lowered his eyes to look at her, "It's okay when we’re at home? Then let's go home quickly."

 

    "Also, don't call me father when we're outside in the future."

 

    How to address him, then? Say his name directly? It's too much too much...

 

    Xu Minghuai tucked her hair, showing her Xiuyan's profile, took a step back in satisfaction, controlled the cart with one hand, and walked towards the cashier with the other. Now, they look no different from every pair of lovers here.

 

    Xu Minghuai was in a happy mood and there was no traffic jam on the road. They returned home smoothly all the way, but the sky was still dark, and the street lights in the small garden had already turned on on time.

 

    The man stopped the car, turned his head, and under the dim light, his daughter-in-law's face became more gentle and charming. She was frowning and sultry. His heart was restless, and he leaned over when she watched.

 

    His palm on her cheek, stop at hand, looking down from her innocent eyes, falling to her lips, breathing deep, slowly approaching......

 

    But was not met, she turned her head away, "I'm Zhenyang's wife, we can't do this."

 

    Feng Nianzhen opened the door and got out of the car. No matter what he was there, she went around to the trunk of the car and carried the vegetables he bought. Go home first.

 

    "Ah...uh..."

 

    Before taking two steps, her body was suddenly lifted off the ground, her legs were automatically clamped to hold the man's waist, she was panicked with a bag in her hand, and her lower lip was bitten before she could see clearly. His movements are so agile and quick.

 

    Xu Minghuai held Feng Nianzhen, raised his head and bit her chin, bit her lower lip up, and finally kissed her mouth, invaded her mouth aggressively, and eagerly swallowed it.

 

    In a humiliating posture, Feng Nianzhen was forced to open her mouth and accept his sweep. Her tongue was picked up by him, and her ears became hot. The previous menacing aura was also put out. She just refused to respond, and he was angry for a while. blow.

 

    The two of them hugged and kissed all the way to the door. Nianzhen avoided her father-in-law’s kiss mouth. He smoothed the bag to his left hand and freed his right hand to find the key in his trouser pocket, but he casually kissed her neck and ears. The mouth is more scorching. She raised her head and gasped for breath, one of her hands was unstable, and she touched a bulging object below.

 

    "Itchy baby, where should I put it?" Xu Minghuai licked her earlobe and asked in a low voice in her ear.

 

    "I'm sorry, It’s not a deliberate dad..."

 

    "Intentionally or not, it doesn't matter. Be good, stick your tongue out." 

 

Feng Nianzhen has been stunned by her father-in-law, and her brain is muddled, and she drowsily puts her mouth on his mouth and sticks out her tongue. Give him what he wants.

 

    Xu Minghuai held her head and kissed it deeper. The two hit the door. She had found the key and pointed it accurately at the keyhole.

 

    With a click, the door opened in response.

 

    "Really, come back so late? Your husband is almost starving to death!" The adult male's voice came from afar, still somewhat unreal.

 

    Feng Nianzhen immediately became sober. She immediately jumped off Xu Minghuai, unloaded the plastic bag in a panic, straightened her hair and wiped her mouth, and looked at the man who had kissed himself a moment ago but was still standing still, and hated him. Afraid again.

 

    The door was opened from the inside. Xu Zhenyang was a little surprised to see his father also standing outside. He didn't say anything, and let them in.

 

    Xu Minghuai took off his coat and hung it in his hand seemingly unintentionally, changed his shoes and walked forward. He just had a kiss with his daughter-in-law just outside, and his dick was rock hard, for fear that his son would see something.

 

[T/N: were getting closer to the cheating proper. *sighs* why did it have to be her husband's dad, it makes cheating more immoral *sighs* ]

12