Chapter 8. Your p*ssy is begging to be plugged.
5.4k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  omg these two!


 

 Her last taste of pleasure was probably more than a month ago, this time it was in the water again, the object was still her father-in-law, Feng Nian was really thirsty for this desire. The body is as sensitive and firm as a virgin. The feeling of being filled with a man again is so beautiful and gratifying, and that burst of pleasure is simply to the bones.

 

    With the resistance of the water, and the liquid will always be diluted with, the sound of a pounding cock every time it is drawn and inserted, Xu Minghuai can only separate her legs and scrabble slowly, but each time it penetrates very deeply, and the whole root is submerged. The sound is lust, as if to poke her in the womb.

 

    Nianzhen lay on her father-in-law's shoulders and closed her eyes to endure the sweet impact.

 

    The swimming pool is empty, and there will be echoes if there is a little noise. As the lower body is pushed by the man to accelerate the strength and speed, the pleasure hits her straight to brain for a while, Nianzhen bites her lower lip tightly and resists moaning loudly, her nails scratching Xu Minghuai's back became light and heavy.

 

    The pain on the back made Xu Minghuai's breathing more rapid and aggravated, as if revenge every time he hit the sensitive spot hidden in her pussy. When she was stimulated, she contracted excitedly, sucking and squeezing the his penis, and the two sighed comfortably together: "Hmm..."

 

    Nianzhen opened her eyes, with beads of sweat hanging on her face, and her hair rolled up in her head. Afterwards, the water was dripping, and the skin exposed on the water surface was also white and plump, like a lotus. 

 

The petite daughter-in-law was sharply blowing on his chest, bright red eyes and she looked so intoxicated by the pleasure, hoarse voice that feebly calls out, father.

 

    Xu Minghuai couldn’t unsee such a sight, she was like a little girl at seventeen or eighteen, so pure. He was so excited, the stiff dick pulled out of her pussy, planning to change his posture and continue to ravish her.

 

    Nianzhen was turned over by the man and pushed roughly against the wall of the pool, breaking her ass underwater, and the sound of constant pounding was rounded and pierced from behind.

 

    "Ah..." Feng Nianzhen put her hands on the wall of the pool and was pierced by the father-in-law's thick cock again. She opened her mouth and let out a long sigh of relief.

 

    Xu Minghuai's mouth kept kissing her smooth back and neck, and finally came to her ears, licking the entire outline, pressing hard, while whispering in her ear with a sexy voice: "Jin'er, Dad will scratch baby... your ass is tightly pressed to me, do you like father fucking you? "

 

    Yes... I like it.

 

    I like the touch of his unshaven stubble stabbing his skin, the naked lust in his charming eyes when he looks at her, and his dominance to her from body to heart.

 

    Nianzhen felt a pleasurable sensation assaulting herself from scalp to toe, clutching the wall of the pool, half of her body out of the water, turning her head to kiss him. Xu Minghuai's cock was still embedded in her and twitched. Now he saw her double-peaked nipples become more and more red, her arms looped from behind and kneaded erotically, while holding the lips she sent.

 

    Xu Minghuai's panting was getting heavier, and he stood up and fucked her from behind, shaking her ass in the water with violent movements, becoming heavier one after another. The underwater mingled silently, and the ripples on the water surface waved away, calming from near to far, as if keeping a secret.

 

    "Ah...Ah...Dad..." Nian Zhen couldn't restrain herself any more, and raised her head and moaned, hovering over the swimming pool more.

 

    "Aren't you afraid of being heard by such a lewd noise?" Xu Minghuai grabbed her scattered hair and looked at her ecstasy face.

 

    As soon as the voice fell from here, there was a faint laughter from the entrance, followed by messy footsteps, gradually approaching.

 

    Feng Nianzhen shook her heart, looked at Xu Minghuai, and hurriedly buried her face near the water.

 

    "Yo Coach Xu, It’s looks interesting today, and I brought friends over for a swim!"

 

    He knew it was a few big bosses from the coaching staff who got together to make trouble.

 

    Xu Minghuai's cock still kept the posture of inserting Feng Nianzhen's lower body, and smiled and cursed: "Fuck you!"

 

    Several old men saw the two sticking together and the red cloth strips floating on the water. Knowing that the present prepared for Coach Xu came in handy, and they looked at each other with tacit smiles.

 

    "Big sister, we know Xu Jiao is an expert in 'hole in one', but we are also ‘capable'. Let you have a good experience today!"

 

    Nian Zhen was suffocating under the water and didn't hear what they were talking about. But it's impossible for Xu Minghuai to not understand the yellow accents of these old fried dough sticks, and he whispered to see their mother.

 

    The few people just accepted it, laughed and left, and there were only two people left in the swimming pool.

 

    Xu Minghuai fished Feng Nianzhen out of the water. Nianzhen was afraid that someone would come back, and said that she would not let him do anything. He gritted his teeth and withdrew from her body.

 

    "You can take a bath in the locker room, you go there first."

 

    Fortunately, there will be no one, she slipped smoothly from the swimming pool into the outside locker room.

 

    With warm water pouring from the top of her head, Nianzhen became more sober. Counting the ambiguous marks left by her father-in-law when she was in love, she began to worry that Xu Zhenyang would see it at night, and she lifted her heart.

 

    At this moment someone knocked on the door outside, and she was absent-mindedly startled, "Who?"

 

    The person didn't speak, only coughing in response.

 

    Feng Nianzhen heard that it was his father-in-law Xu Minghuai, and thought he was taking clothes for himself, so he withdrew the latch without much thought.

 

    The man's tall body quickly squeezed in, hugged her fragrant body, and the small locker room became more crowded.

 

    "Hmm... this is the women's locker room, why are you doing this?" Nianzhen pushed him while avoiding his kiss.

 

    Xu Minghuai couldn't kiss her mouth, so he lowered her head and sucked her upright nipple, swallowing with big mouths. As expected, she stopped struggling, and the protest turned into a rapid gasp.

 

    "Woo...Don't bite..."

 

    Xu Minghuai straightened up, raised her leg, and tested with his fingers. The pussy slit was still so slippery, so he held his cock in with the wetness teasingly.

 

    Nianzhen leaned her back against the wall and sucked the man's huge dick to the hilt on her lower body. She unconsciously narrowed her eyes and bit her lower lip. Her face was flushed with hot water, very charming.

 

    Xu Minghuai supported her and began to sway her back and forth. At first, he entered slowly and patiently. The penis was pulled out. It was all her kinky water, wet and sticky. The young daughter-in-law feels so pleasurable to do it, her skin is tender, and her breasts are quite big, although she has been fucked in the pool before, now she is still so tight, sucking his dick, her face is still so sloppy, looks good and very lewd.

 

    Fuck her harder, pound her! A voice in Xu Minghuai's mind

    They did it in the pool just now, because there was resistance from the water, he couldn’t do it fast. Now standing and asking her, the man has no hesitation, and slams the woman’s lower body quickly and hard, pushing her up and down, her breasts shaking and swaying, their crotches making wet sloshing sounds.

 

    "Slow down, slow down... Don't...Oh, I'm really going to be broken by my father..."

 

 Xu Minghuai sprinted at a high frequency, then slowed down due to lack of physical strength. He was still very fierce by slapping her ass. It made a crisp sound, his eyes flushed as if he was about to breathe fire in the next second, "No? Aren’t you sucking my cock so tightly? Dad didn't do you well enough?"

 

    Nian Zhen stopped talking, and didn't hum, just looking at her face is full of ecstasy.

 

    Later, he probably realized that his tone was too fierce, and he hugged her in his arms and coaxed: "Your pussy is begging to be plugged. It’s so lewd. Dad will be bad if he won’t plug it in for a hundred years. Alright... Dad is coming... How about coming inside you? Okay?"

 

    Nian Zhen was scared, and hurriedly stopped: "No, no! I'll get pregnant!"

 

    She kissed the man's chin forwardly, begged with pitiful eyes, "Dad..." Xu Minghuai snorted, pulled it out, and finally released outside.

 

    After everything was over, he kissed her heavily and put down the cruel words: "One day you will have to be fucked by Lao Tzu to give birth to a son." 

 

At such an age, he was full of gibberish like a child, and Nian Zhen cursed in her heart. Sound, the ghost is going to give you a son.

 


 

[T/N: i'm so lonely this quarnatine, our place is still in lockdown T.T]

 

12