Chapter 9. Her whole person changed from dignified to lewd
3.5k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    I've been really busy, here's a chapter


 

This day is shining brightly, Xu Zhenyang went to work early.

 

    Feng Nianzhen was drying clothes on the balcony, and was busy shuffling between the duvet sheets.

 

    The man entered her room at some point, hugged her from behind silently, and kissed her on the top of her head, ears, and neck.

 

    Xu Minghuai crawled his hand into the collar of her Japanese-style pajamas and rubbed her perky tits lightly. Feng Nianzhen shook his hand, and the unseasoned wet clothes slammed back into the bucket, and said, "Stop making trouble..."

 

    He took her body. Turning around, he kissed her pale cherry-colored lips, palms still beating on her chest, "Nipples have hardened so quickly, want to make love?"

 

    "Oh... take your hand out..."

 

    Underneath, his hands got into her panties, and his fingers were already wet with mucus. "Tsk tsk, have you gotten aroused without doing it?" 

 

For some reason, facing her father-in-law's teasing, she always gets wet very quickly, and her lower body feels hollow. She was weak and helpless.

 

    Xu Minghuai watched with satisfaction at her daughter-in-law sinking under his hands, her skin changed from white to blush, her eyes changed from clear to blurry, her whole person changed from dignified to lewd. It was him who made her dare to succumb directly to her own desires and made her truly look like a woman.

 

    "Take off your clothes, let your father please you, my little bitch." Xu Minghuai said casually, and went to untie the slipknot of her pajamas.

 

    Feng Nianzhen’s remaining sanity made her hold his hand, “No, I’ll be late for work.” 

The man used his stubble chin and rubbed her side face and neck ambiguously. He rubbed his nails lightly on her private parts and heard her. He snorted, "No? You want me to think about what to do with you all day?"

 

    Nianzhen was teased by Xu Minghuai's shameless vulgarity, clinging to him, leaning against his chest, wanting to do it but not wanting to do it, very embarrassed. Being cuddled by him, she just wants to be held by him like this, she can only see his sexy chin, she wants to kiss him. He probably felt it too, lowering his head and covering her slightly opened lips.

 

    Xu Minghuai lapped her lips and tongue, making her pant heavily, and tore off her belt, Feng Nianzhen was still fighting meaninglessly: "Not here, we will be seen by others."

 

    The balcony on the second floor of the villa is spacious. Bright and open, you can see the scenery on the balcony at a glance outside. She has a thin face. How can she be willing to do that kind of thing to make people look at it. If someone finds out that she is having an incest with her father-in-law, would she still be a human being?

 

    "It isn't anywhere else, just doing it in my own home, what are you afraid of? Besides, isn't there a bed sheet blocking us?" Xu Minghuai hugged her and moved a few steps, hiding behind the drying bed sheet.

 

    Fingers opened her skirt, and the delicate and graceful carcass gradually revealed in front of his eyes.

 

    Feng Nianzhen's breasts are very plump, but not exaggeratedly large. The upper part is slightly flat and the lower part is full of tension and round. The pointed nipples are hooked up, which looks very perky and heavy.

 

    She knows how good her breasts are. When she first fell in love, Xu Zhenyang would find a place where no one would see and play for a while. But now that she is held in his father’s hand like this, she still blushes embarrassingly.

 

    With red eyes, Xu Minghuai rubbed her breasts in circular motions with the palms of her hands. While pressing down to kiss her mouth, the pajamas were completely opened and fell to the ground. One hand slid behind her to knead her buttocks, then her waist and abdomen.

 

    With restraint, and little caressing her body full of lust lit up.

 

    Xu Minghuai's palm finally went down to her pussy, pressing the clit with his thumb through the pants, and his lips came to the base of the ear to kiss.

 

    "Ah... Dad... No..." Nian Zhen closed her eyes impatiently, and the nasal cavity overflowed with a nice moan, pushing the man to the critical point of the explosion of desire.

 

    "Baby, let Dad plug in his huge cock, Dad can't help it!" Xu Minghuai pulled off her panties quickly, raised her leg, and slapped her ass, her panties fell pitifully at the ankle, there was no time to set it aside.

 

    The three legs and the same pair of panties were exposed under the sheets, and people outside knew what was happening here.

 

    Nianzhen clutched her leg on his elbow, a little unstable, and hugged him tightly, her breasts squeezed out of shape by his chest.

 

    Xu Minghuai's eyes were entangled with her, he kissed her once, rubbing his fingers in her private parts from time to time, she drenched by her pussy juices, thinking that he was going to graze her here soon, his blood rushed to one place with below, and his pants forming a huge tent as if about to break.

 

    Nianzhen felt her father-in-law's hot glans pressed against her pussy lips without obstruction. The touch was both familiar and unfamiliar. What was about to happen made her nervous and excited, and only felt her lower body tightened.

 

    Xu Minghuai clasped her buttocks and tried to stab her a little bit, and saw her eyes narrowed, "Ah..." 

It was different from last time in the water. The tightness of the daughter-in-law's secluded place made him dare not drive straight in. Can only move forward slowly tightly on the scalp. Although she was very wet inside, his size still made her a little overwhelmed. Faced with the incomparable male roots, every fold opened up for him and held tightly.

 

    After finally getting in for more than half, he stopped there abruptly, sucked by her narrow pussy, terribly comfortable.

 

    Feng Nianzhen's skin is thin, and it is easy to turn red when she is slightly irritated. Her cheeks and the tips of her ears are tinged with a touch of haze. Her eyes are watery, shy and timid, and panting.

 

    "Why are you crying so much? Dad hasn't all gone in yet, see for yourself."

 

    Nianzhen lowered her head hesitantly, panicking at first glance. She doesn't know if it is because of European ancestry. The size of her father-in-law is exceptionally colossal. Among the mess of hair, the thick and long purple tone stems submerged into her lower body, and he was still pushing in.

 

    "Don't...it's too big...get out a little bit, it's painful inside."

 

    Xu Minghuai wouldn’t listen no matter what, the next second he swing his waist and rushed in.

 

    "Ah...Dad...Um..." Nianzhen was pushed to the end by the man, and then slowly thrust in, as she jolted in his arms with his hasty movements, she couldn't stand straight, and her voice was broken. : "Slow, slow... um...ha..."

 

    Although the standing posture is stimulating, it is not so comfortable. Xu Minghuai stood and played with her for a while, but it was not enough, so he carried her to the laundry table a few steps away, let her sit on it, and stood between her legs.

 

    Without the cover of the sheets, the sunlight outside is a bit dazzling.

 

    Xu Minghuai held her face, straightened her waist and walked down to the grass, observing her depraved expression, "Are you comfortable? Will you do this every day for dad? Huh?"

 

    Feng Nianzhen was still afraid of being looked at and muttered. With tears and tears, to Xu Minghuai she begged: "Go inside..." 

 

Xu Minghuai kissed her deliberately pretending to be pitiful and pouting her mouth, but maliciously pulled it apart, pulling out the whole root and submerging to the hilt, making the action of the two people fucking even more intense.

 

    "Go inside...oooo ... don't... ah..." Xu Minghuai looked fiercely, holding her calf, acting like a sudden raindrop, thrusting and slapping her crotches again and again." "Papa Papa Papa", crisp and loud.

 

    Nianzhen scratched his hair, hugged him tightly with both arms, shaking her body and letting it out her first orgasm of the day.

 

    When Xu Minghuai didn't come out, he inserted into her body and walked into the room holding her, walking all the way, but he couldn't help but come completely because of the contraction.

 

    When the penis was pulled out, a puddle of turbid fluid overflowed from her lower body and was printed on the clean sheets, looking silver.

 

    Lying on the bed, Nian Zhen relaxed, facing her father-in-law's caress and kisses, it was more of a relaxation of physical and mental enjoyment, and she slowly responded gently.

 

    Xu Minghuai's sturdy and heavy body pressed against her, gnawing and kissing her cheeks, lips, and ears, all the way down, licking and sucking the collarbone, and stopped at the breast, then opened her mouth to hold the blush.

 

    Feng Nianzhen lay down and was sucked by her father-in-law to play with her breasts, feeling that her nipples were teased by the tip of the man's tongue, wrapped around her, and a warm current quietly poured out from her lower body. She involuntarily clamped Xu Minghuai's waist, stroked his back affectionately, and slightly opened the hot red lips of his kiss.

 

    Xu Minghuai sucked her nipples heavily and pulled them out, then bounced back again, and her tits also swayed.

 

    Feng Nianzhen didn't expect her father-in-law to be fifty years old. His energy regained so fast. She saw the weak cock become swollen again, and it stood trembling between her legs, with a vigorous momentum, like a sharp arrow.

 

    This time, Xu Minghuai had to be very patient, carrying her legs deep and shallowly, thrusts, intentionally or unintentionally hitting her sensitive spots, covered with sweat on her body sway, the whole bed shaking all creak endlessly.

 

    "Okay, so good... there... a little harder... ha!" Feng Nianzhen was confused by her father-in-law's skillful movements, and babbled actively for joy.

 

    Xu Minghuai held her back  from coming, sat up with her, and swiftly raised her head again and again quickly, sucking her mouth, and blocking her delicate groan with her tongue. The father-in-law and the daughter-in-law went up and down rhythmically on the bed together.

 

    "Uuuuu..."

 

    Nianzhen raised her head and closed her eyes. Her father-in-law poured her eyelids into her belly wave after wave, and she collapsed like a broken baby.

 

    This is the bedroom of her and Xu Zhenyang. They have been making love on this bed countless times. She was still here now, but it was her father who was violently thrusting into her, and so that she rose up high and shouted for the joy coming.

 

    Feng Nianzhen knew that she had completely fallen.

 

    Xu Zhenyang came back very early in the evening unexpectedly. Seeing two sets of sheets of different colors on the balcony, he casually asked: "Why did you wash the two sets of sheets? Are you panicking?"

 

    Feng Nianzhen was a little guilty and turned her back to pretend to be busy. “The weather is good today. I put it in the cabinet and it is about to get moldy, so I will take it out to dry it .” 

 

Of course, she was not panicking. The bed that was washed in the back was dirty in the morning... by her and her father-in-law.

 


 

[T/N: I wonder how handsome Father Xu is?]

7