Prologue
2.2k 10 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What’s happening!? Why are there dead bodies everywhere!?”. I gasped at the sight of blood everywhere, one body even had a hole in his abdomen, while I saw someone with a crushed head spilling its innards.

As I kept walking down the scary dark hallway, I just noticed that the moon was red, making me shiver by a scary situation. 

Lighting up my path with its bright red light, as I walk and take a look at each classroom of this school. I saw dead people hanged inside of each classroom I walked through. They were too traumatizing for me to see that I had to close my eyes.

Suddenly I heard someone giggling, I've taken a look behind me only to see a bright light at the end of the hallway illuminating its path, the giggles started to get louder.

It was the creepiest female laugh I ever heard and she was slowly walking in my direction. I then proceeded to run upon the other end of the hallway to go down. I heard the sounds of rampant footsteps that made me sure that she was chasing after me.

I kept on running when I was about to go down the stairs, I saw that it was heavily barricaded by tables and chairs. 

“Wherever you are here I come!”. As I heard her voice almost near me I quickly went up the stairs to the third floor.

I heard some scraping sounds behind me. I saw some sparks behind, evident that she has a blade with her. I finally reached the third floor to see that the way to the corridor was barricaded too. Leaving the only way to move onward is the stairs leading to the Rooftop.

I heard her giggling down the stairs almost near me. I had no choice but to go up the rooftop. After opening the door and closing it, I saw the sky and was surprised that everything was red. Everything was illuminated by the red sky and red sun.

I then closed the door and forced it close for a while before looking for an alternative barricade for it.

When I saw a table near I made a run for it, and pushed it toward the door to block the girl who was coming for me.

I took a seat on the ground, and finally took a rest being exhausted by what had happened. I flinched at the sound of a large thud, she kept banging the door trying to open it. When she suddenly stopped I thought she finally left me alone. Not long before a blade suddenly pierced the door, she kept on piercing the door creating a wall for her to get in.

I looked for anything that I can use as a weapon. I saw a hammer laying near the wall that was being used to fix the iron-barred fence. After creating a lot of holes in the door, she finally rammed against it and barged inside. I saw her wearing a school uniform that was clad in blood, her long blonde hair was flowing through her back, and she finally looked at me with her red bloodshot eyes.

She was wielding a knife and slowly closed in against me. 

“I told you right? You can never get away from me.”, she spoke with a menacing tone and she lunged at me. I managed to evade her first swipe but she suddenly retracted it and sliced my abdomen open. I was coughing out a lot of blood and a lot of my blood kept spilling on the floor.

As I fell down to the floor I’ve already given up to my fate and let the darkness succumb to me. I finally woke up from the nightmare and gone up quickly. I was glad that it was my room and I had finally calmed down.

What was that dream I had I wonder? I heard my alarm clock went off and rushed to take a shower. When I was done I changed to my school uniform and gone down the kitchen.

I smelled the delicious scent of food and rushed down to take a seat. Seeing my mother put the food down the table, I was glad that everything seems to be normal even after that weird dream.

“What’s wrong honey?” Mom was looking at me, checking if I were sick or something. 

“No mom, I’m fine I just had a nightmare earlier.” My mother then finally laid the food down the table and hugged me from behind. 

“Shh... now eat quickly or you willing to be late. Don’t worry about that nightmare okay? It’s not true.” After hearing her words I felt relieved.

I decided to partake my breakfast quickly seeing the clock’s time. I finally finished it and kissed my mother to the cheeks before I left for school.

When I turned to a corner I finally saw my girlfriend. Her golden hair was flowing and she saw me with her beautiful red eyes. She waved at me and I did the same. 

“It’s a nice day today Love.” My girlfriend said to me. 

“It is although don’t call me that even if no one’s near,” I said.

” Alright Aki, let’s go, or else we will be late.” My girlfriend said.

”Alright, I will be going first then Hana.” I said.

I sprinted through the way to school. Doing it as an early morning exercise because I’m part of the track and field club. Leaving my beautiful girlfriend to her own job as the student council president. I’m so glad that nothing seems to be wrong today.

Everyone! Reviews, comments, and opinions are highly appreciated! Also please favorite my chapters so that I can see if you liked it!

42