Chapter 10 June 18, 2017 8:00 am-12:00 pm
524 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We’ve reached the school quickly and just the right time for Hitomi-sensei’s class to start.

“Class! Did you bring your PE uniforms? We will have PE today. Also, our sports fest will be one month from now.” Hitomi-sensei said that with a grin. Everyone was excited and were already talking with each other in what they’re gonna do.

I moved close to Hana who was talking with Shizu.

“Hey Hana, Shizu! Will you two be joining the sports fest?” I asked both of them.

“Yeah! I want to try winning in volleyball again! Last time class 2-B crushed us, this time I will do my best to beat Yuki!” Shizu exclaimed with sheer determination raising her hand up.

“Looks like your already full of energy Shizu. How about you Hana?” I asked looking at my girlfriend instead of Shizu who was practicing some swing.

“I might be not joining for now. There’s also Student council affairs to deal with after all. I need to handle those while the sports fest is occurring.” Hana said at me beaming my eyes with her beautiful smile and bright teeth.

“What a bummer, I want to see you play with us Hana,” Shizu said while she looked at Hana stopping her current actions.

“I can, if I won’t be too busy handling my duties. But I will be doing my best in cheering for all of you instead.” Hana said chanting a cheering line for us.

“You better make sure to energize us with your cheer or I shall force you two to eat my favorite ice cream!” Shizu said with a cheerful mood and left us to talk to her other friends.

“Well, that’s that. Hana, I want to eat lunch with Yuki today. Can we invite her?” I asked since it’s also been a long time when she ate with us.

“Sure! I also missed spending some time with Yuki after all.” Hana said feeling excited upon hearing that I want to eat with Yuki.

“Now I’m remembering our childhood days again. Well, let’s go later at lunchtime. Classes are about to start anyways.” I said before going back to my seat.

The class ended and now we moved to our changing room since we are about to have PE class. I changed to a white shirt having blue in the edges with our High school’s logo in the left chest and wore blue bloomers.

We left the changing room and made our way to the field. Our PE teacher Gatou-sensei was already there looking like the same Ape human as always. Makes me think that he might be a direct descendant of the Homo sapiens and believe that those were really real. I’m more on the beliefs after all.

“Alright, class! Give me 5 rounds of running! The last one to finish will clean the classroom!” Gatou-sensei said and I ran quickly leaving my classmate's behind.

“That’s our star athlete! Now, what are you guys waiting for!? Get moving scrubs!” Gatou-sensei shouted and everyone started running after me too.

I finished running around the field for 5 rounds quickly and it felt good for training. I stand beside Gatou-sensei after finishing my round and watched as the others tried their best to finish it.

“Good work Aki! Keep it up we need that soon for the School competitions,” Gatou-sensei said while he shouted at someone trying to cheat his way by running inside the shed.

“Don’t worry sensei! I’ve been always practicing to make sure that I would be always the fastest among everyone.” I said while showing him my arm trying to flex the muscles on it.

“Haha! Good! I will be expecting you to win that trophy!” Gatou-sensei said as he whistled for everyone’s attention since everyone we’re already finished running.

“Alright everyone! Take a 5-minute break and we will play Basketball for boys and Volleyball for girls,” Gatou-sensei said and gestured everyone to their places.

We played each of our sport for gender and I had fun playing with my classmates. I managed to hit Hana 3 times in the head though. I don’t know why my love took it quite openly and let it hit her.

After we finished PE class we took a rest first before we made our way to the showers. The other girls were actually staring at me when I was already in my undies.

“Aki-san you really have a great body!” Shizu said while she pinched my stomach.

“Hey stop that! I wanna take a shower now.” I said as I backed away from them and took off my undies. I took the towel in my locker to cover my bare body from the eyes of the other girls. I still remember how Yuki joked on me having a cutting board body when I grow up. I’m so glad that it didn’t happen.

“Eh? There’s no need to by shy Aki. We are all girls here anyway.” Shizu said as she walked naked in front of me. Her breasts were perky and she was fit too. But I can’t take off my eyes in her big butt. I took rushed in the shower when I felt Hana’s stare at me.

“Yeah Aki, there’s no need to be shy. Look at me, I’m not shy aren’t I?” Hana said from behind me and I turned back. I saw her beautiful bare body in front of me and I almost wanted to have an intimate moment with her.

“I-I see, well let’s all take a shower, shall we? We still have classes anyways.” I said as I took off the towel covering my body to show it to Hana. I saw her blush hard and heard her gulp. I walked to a shower as I slowly swayed my hips showing my girlfriend my appeal.

I hope that she would forgive me for looking hardly at Shizu earlier. When I finished taking a shower I finally changed my clothes back to my uniform again. Before I left I saw a light on the nearby locker.

“Hey Hana, isn’t that center locker locked?” I asked while Hana was still changing.

“Yeah, why? From what I know it only contains some cleaning equipment.” Hana said as she wore her bra.

I took a look closer and saw it from its small opening. A camera! Someone must have been planning this.

“Hana get the key for this locker! There’s a camera inside!” I said and all the girls also heard.

All girls got close too and checked if it’s really a camera. When Hana came back with the key I opened the locker and took the camera.

“Looks like it’s been taking a video since the time we’ve just entered. Someone must have been waiting for us to finish our activity and placed this camera here.” I said as everyone took a look at the camera’s video content.

“I will be reporting this to the teachers. Everyone, please go back to the classroom.” Hana said and all of us left while she went to the principal’s office. After a brief time, Hana returned to us and said that it would be under investigation.

The camera was in Hitomi-sensei’s possession and it made all of us happy to hear that. Lunchtime finally came and I took my bento with Hana. We’ve asked a classmate of Yuki to call her.

“Oh, how you’ve been doing you two? So what’s the problem? Anyone bullying you?” Yuki said as she clenched her fists.

“None actually and I really want to invite you to eat with us. It’s been a long time since we ate together after all.” I said to Yuki which she seemed to thought about a bit before grabbing her bento.

“Lead the way then. I’ve also missed eating lunch with the both of you after all.” Yuki said smiling at the both of us.

We then left the classroom to go to the rooftop and eat our food. I’m sure we will be having fun like old times again.

13