Chapter 13 June 19, 2017 7:00 am-6:00 pm
438 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finally woke up and tried to stand not before I felt my pajamas were wet. I thought of the dream I had with Hana and slap myself again before I changed the bedsheets. I brought all the laundry to the bathroom and took a bath.

After bathing, I wore my usual casual clothes in a red shirt and black shorts. I moved down the dining room to eat the breakfast mom cooked.

“Aki, will you be doing something today?” Mom asked me while she served me my food.

“Nothing for now. I might receive a message from Hana though.” I said as I ate my breakfast.

“Good morning Mom! Good morning Onee-chan!” My imouto shouted as she had finally woke up.

“Good morning Sakura! Come to your Onee-chan.” I said and sat Sakura on my lap while I cuddled her. Both of us were giggling when Otou-sama suddenly appeared dashing down the stairs.

“How are my beautiful wife and daughters!?” Otou-sama shouted happily and moved close to Mom to kiss her.

“Ew! No doing it in front of us Otou-sama!” I said as I covered my imouto’s eyes from their public display of affection.

“The weekend morning break won’t be complete without a kiss for my beloved!” Otou-sama shouted proudly and Mom blushed upon his actions.

“Where’s Kazuya Mom?” I asked as they also sat to finally eat.

“He left earlier saying that he has the practice to do with his friends.” Mom said while she gave Otou-sama an egg.

“Well, I’m glad that he’s focused on it. How about you Aki? What will be you doing for today?” Otou-sama asked while happily ravishing the food Mom gave him.

“I don’t know I might receive a text from Hana to spend time with her though,” I said as I pat Sakura who’s happily eating her food.

“Is that so? Well, I did hear that her father was being busy in his business. She might also be busy since she’s the next heir of the Kazuki corporation.” Otou-sama said while finally finishing his food.

“I see, well if everyone is busy then I can play with my imouto the whole day,” I said as I hugged Sakura again.

“Really!? Yay! Onee-chan can we play in the playground?” My imouto exclaimed happily while gave her plate to Mom.

“Yes, we can! For now, let’s go watch your favorite show.” I said and I pat her in the head again before holding her hand. Leading her to the couch to sit with me and watch her favorite anime in the morning.

“Oh, it’s Magical Girl Kuru!” Sakura then stood up and started jumping from excitement. When the opening of the anime started to play my imouto imitated their moves.

“Onee-chan aren’t they amazing!?” Sakura exclaimed happily and moved near the TV to watch it.

“I know that you like it so much but don’t get too close to the TV. You can’t be a Magical Girl if your eyes start to have problems.” I said and gestured to my side. My imouto sat on my lap instead and wanted me to cuddle her in which I happily did.

We watched it until it ends up in a cliffhanger before I started up our gaming console.

“Sakura what do you want to play?” I asked my imouto who is happily humming while thinking about what game to play.

“I wanna play Tokken 8!” Sakura pointed at the game happily. She really likes fighting games the most that ends up with her randomly pushing buttons.

I started up the game and watched as my imouto happily pressed random buttons. My imouto was happy when she won and never gave up when she lost.

Otou-sama finally left the house onwards to his work. Mom finally sat with us and happily watched Sakura played with earnest.

The time finally came for lunch and Mom cooked Tempura. I saw my imouto had her mouth open and she was drooling. We ate our food together and took a rest after lunch.

“Now do you want us to play in the playground?” I asked my imouto who happily nodded and moved upstairs to change our clothes.

We bid Mom goodbye and played in the playground. I then saw Yuki going home holding groceries.

“Yuki!” I shouted and waved my hand in her direction. Yuki saw me and went to me.

“Hello Aki, you playing with Sakura?” Yuki asked while she put down her groceries on the floor.

“Yeah, my imouto wants to play. So it’s right as her Onee-chan to play with her too!” I said happily raising my hand up.

“You never really change, now everyone is looking,” Yuki said while she covered her face.

“Your the best Onee-chan!” Sakura exclaimed with her hands up too.

Our neighborhood mom’s laughed at us enjoying seeing both siblings close to each other.

“Well, I have to go home now. I still have to prepare food for Pops after all.” Yuki said as she tried to take one cigarette from her pocket.

“You won’t get to do that in front of me! Snatch!” I said as I quickly took her cigarettes from her hands.

“Hey! Give that back before I show you who’s boss in the three of us!” Yuki said showing off her fists.

“Heh! Let me also show you who’s the fastest among the three of us!” I said as I quickly ran with her cigarettes in tow.

“Hey! Come back here!” Yuki said before giving chase.

We both chased each other before the sun was about to be gone.

Both of us were lying on the ground too tired to do anything. While Sakura sat on my stomach playfully tickling me.

“Damn Aki, I need to go home now and cook,” Yuki said scratching her head upon seeing the sun lower down more.

I threw her cigarettes beside her and she hid it back to her pocket.

“Yuki, please stop doing that,” I said as I finally sat properly and let Sakura stand.

“I will think about it,” Yuki said before taking her groceries and leaving.

“Let’s go home now Sakura!” I happily said to my imouto before we happily skipped our way to home.

10