Chapter 22 June 21, 2017 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
251 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’ve finally left the classroom with my bento in hand to spend some alone time. Moving through the busy hallway I went to where one of the old buildings are used. These old buildings were once classrooms for students. But since they created a new building they just made it their storage place.

I’ve made my way to these silent places to look for a comfy place where I can think while eating peacefully. Turning to another building I saw a group of girls smoking cigarettes.

“Hmm? What are you doing here Aki?” I looked at the girl with white twin-tailed hair and saw that it was Yuki.

“Yuki-senpai, is she an acquaintance of yours?” A girl behind Yuki asked.

“She’s my childhood friend, more or less you can leave us two for now.” When Yuki said that the other girls left us two behind.

“Are they your new friends?” I asked Yuki as I went to her.

“No, they’re people like me who want to skip classes and beat up some shitty people,” Yuki said as she flicked her cigarette to a basin of water.

“Really? That basin of water is full of cigarettes!” I exclaimed angrily seeing it with my own eyes.

“Of course I’m not the one who smoked all of those! Seriously, I wonder what happened to your brain as we grew up.” Yuki said massaging her forehead.

“So? What are you doing here? Looking for a silent place to eat lunch without Hana?” Yuki said as she took her own bento.

“Yeah, I-I’m still thinking of my nightmare from earlier,” I said as I walked past her still looking for a good place to eat.

“Hmm, can you tell me what happened in your nightmare?” Yuki said as she followed me.

“There was a guy chasing me in that nightmare. He was also trying to kill me but I managed to escape from him.” I said leaving out the fact that Hana was with me in that nightmare.

“I see, did you see his face?” Yuki asked me looking at me with her bluish eyes.

“Not really, he was wearing a mask so I don’t recognize his face,” I said as I strolled around the place.

“So you still feel down after all of that sharing?” Yuki asked me appearing in front of me quickly looking at me eye to eye.

“Yeah, I need to eat now though the lunchtime is about to end,” I said as I looked at my phone.

“I see, I’m just gonna text Shizu,” Yuki told me as she already took her phone and typed her message.

“Wait why are you texting Shizu? Are you two close?” I asked as I never saw her at least hanging out with Shizu before.

“She called me her rival and she always challenged me in different types of games, sports, etc. Anyways I’m asking her to bring your bag in the lockers.” Yuki told me with a smile.

“What my bag? What for!?” I asked feeling bad vibes from what I think she wants me to do.

“What else? We’re skipping classes to have fun.” Yuki said with a grin dragging me while I was staring at her by her revelation.

“Wait we can’t! Classes are important!” I said while I tried to struggle from her grasp.

“No no no no no no, you need this, and I assure you that you will be feeling better later,” Yuki said as she ran dragging me with her to the schoolyard making our way to the lockers.

“Shizu! Did you have Aki’s bag?” Yuki said as she spotted Shizu easily from afar.

“Yes, I have it. Why are you two skipping anyways?” Shizu asked both of us thinking deeply about why we are leaving.

“This girl is currently feeling down. Of course, as her friend, I should help her feel better right?” Yuki said with a grin and Shizu grinned too leaving us both with a thumbs up.

“Can I text Hana before we leave?” I asked Yuki who already got her bag and changed her shoes.

“Sure just don’t tell your parents though. Like what your father did before. He will be marching in school trying to file a case against them for making his daughter sad.” Yuki told me as she laughed remembering our childhood memories.

“Hey, that’s only one time! Besides, I doubt he would still be doing that when I’m already this old.” I said as I finally messaged Hana.

“I doubt that anyways are you done? Let’s go and find a place for us to eat our bento.” Yuki said as she dragged my hand when I pocketed my phone again. We then left the school grounds and went to the nearby mall.

We ate our bento in the food court and took a rest before Yuki starts her plan.

“So... What’s your plan to make me happy?” I asked Yuki who was checking her phone.

“What else? I’ve booked us a buffet for dinner, better message your Mom and Otou-san. Also, we will be playing something I know you would like.” Yuki smiled brightly at me after those words and returned back to her phone. I messaged my parents about what I will be doing. Of course, leaving out the fact that I’m currently skipping classes.

I got the okay and told Yuki about it. She then led me to a manga Internet cafe?

“Yuki what are we doing here?” I asked her while I’m thinking hard on why we’re here.

“You never used a PC before right?” Yuki said with a smile and led me inside paying for one only. We then entered and she let me sat on the chair while she’s standing behind me.

“I will be teaching you how to use it and play some games,” Yuki told me as she took off her blazer and stood beside my chair. She then pointed out the things I should do first. Explaining what I can do and what I should use for the specific action.

I found it fun and I felt motivated since I’m learning to use a PC for the first time. Otou-san does have a laptop and Kazuya too I just don’t want to waste my money on it yet. I was lost in thinking before Yuki interrupted me and snapped her fingers in front of me.

“Hello! Miss Aki? Are you listening to your Yuki-sensei’s lesson?” Yuki asked me with her twitching eyebrows and glare.

“Sorry! I just got lost in thought! Please resume the lesson Yuki-sensei!” I quickly reprimanded myself and raised my hands begging for forgiveness from Yuki.

“Good! Now let’s continue the lesson. We will be now moving on into playing games.” Yuki told me while pointing in what I should do next. She let me played an FPS game and I really liked it.

The time finally came for us to leave for the buffet and I was dragged away from the PC. I never thought that it would be so fun playing games on the PC. I was literally screaming inside my head of excitement. I then tried to focus instead on our upcoming delicious buffet with Yuki.


Hello everyone! I will be just presenting a fanedit of one of our beloved yuri authors Mihou!


7