Chapter 32 (Yuki’s POV) June 22, 2017 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
369 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finally left school after talking with Aki who was obviously worried about something. I went to the location that Hinagi messaged me about. The area seems to be located near some abandoned warehouses. As I walked to the location, I spotted some of Hinagi’s people.

“Oh, Yuki-senpai! Did Hinagi-senpai asked for your help?” Asked by one of the disciples.

“Yeah, anyways what are we fighting this time?” I asked as I saw everyone holding each of their own melee weapons.

“Actually they’re very hostile here in their self proclaimed territory. People who have been sometimes going through here were either mugged or beaten up.” One of Hinagi’s men said.

“That’s why Hinagi wants to clean these people up. The police might have been paid so that they won’t care for them.” A girl delinquent said while she was practicing her swings.

“Isn’t this pretty deadly? Are you people prepared for this?” I asked as I eyed each one of them.

“Yes, they should all know who this turf belongs to. Also, I can’t stomach doing those kinds of things to random people.” Hinagi appeared behind me with a group of her people behind her.

“Thanks for coming Yuki. We all need the help we can get to teach these bastards a lesson.” She said as she took a hold of her metal pole.

We all moved together as a group and saw our enemies from the other side. They were consisted of women too and were armed with weapons like ours. As we took our positions their leader moved forward and Hinagi did the same with me following behind her.

“So you're the leader of this troublesome group?” Hinagi asked the man as she gripped her metal pole.

“I am indeed the leader! I advise you fools to give up all your money and things before we take this to the next level! We will kill you all if that happens!” Their leader furiously said and he’s bloodshot eyes were obvious.

“Hinagi, there’s no use talking to these people. It’s obvious that they are addicts too. I can ask for my Pops to help us later and arrest them.” I said as I gestured to our comrades behind us to get ready with my hand behind me.

“I hope your Pops would truly help us in cleaning these people,” Hinagi said as she suddenly swung her metal pole in a wide right arc. She strikes the enemy leader’s left rib and sent him down to the ground.

It signified the start of the fight and each of us charged at our enemies. I have beaten up some people but I didn’t try to kill them. I just assured them that they won’t be standing again. People were fighting and that’s when I notice a man who’s covered with all black.

His face was covered by his hood and I can’t see his face clearly. I saw him easily knocking down our comrades and he’s walking direction is directed to Hinagi. I quickly went to Hinagi and defeated some enemies on the way.

“Hinagi! There’s a man aiming for you. He seems to be an expert, let me handle him and stay behind me to support me.” I said and Hinagi nod. We both prepared ourselves to face the unknown man as he was walking slowly towards us.

I charged towards him with my bat on my left. He did a side kick and I dodged it before he unleashed a punch in his next attack. I quickly blocked it with my baseball bat and pushed him back. I swung my baseball bat to my right and he ducked. I got him and I did a side sweep kick making him lose his footing.

I smashed my baseball bat to him and he suddenly unleashed a knife. He threw it at me and I was able to avoid it. I lost my footing and fell down. He quickly stood up and charged at me with another knife. I blocked his knife with my baseball bat and kicked him away.

I bashed my baseball bat to his right arm which he used his body instead to take the force of it. My baseball bat was destroyed by the impact and I quickly punched his side. I was surprised that he planned on it and he quickly took my left wrist and quickly twisted it. I yelped from the pain and I gritted my teeth before I kicked his knee strongly.

He shouted from the pain and I quickly kicked it strongly again making sure that I broke his leg. I then elbowed his face and knocked him out.

“Are you alright Yuki!?” Hinagi asked as she quickly went beside me and checked my hand.

“It’s fine, it seems that the others are about done too anyways. Time to call the police and let’s leave this place quickly.” I said and Hinagi called everyone. We finally left the damn place and heard the police sirens everywhere. We hid and quickly left when they have finally passed through.

I’m sure my Pops would take him long to get home for tonight. I should prepare him some good food for later. Unbeknownst to me, someone was watching me and also that I would be receiving a long scolding later.

5