Chapter 1: I’m still normal right? Right? (Part 1)
49 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

“So here, in English, you read it like “Are you okay?” Do you understand? Then Inochiyama-san please repeat what I just said.” Our English teacher said as I was staring at the blackboard spacing out. “Inochiyama-san? Inochiyama-san do you hear me?”

 

*Rattle!* “Ahh!! Y-yes!” “Stop spacing out Inochiyama-san and listen properly.” Our teacher said making the other kids laugh a little bit.

 

“Then please read what’s on the board.” “Y-yes! E-etto~ A-are you? Okayy?”

“….I guess that’s good enough…. Please sit” “Yes, thank you” I said as I sigh.

 

“You okay Inochiyama-kun?”  “A-ahh y-yes!” I said to the girl sitting beside me…. Pathetically.

 

“Did something happened?” “….I can’t probably say it… as you might think it would be weird…. Inouye-san….” I said to her looking down and not looking at her properly as I’m too shy to look at her.

 

Her name is Inouye Miko, she’s super cute, friendly and most of all one of our school's idol. I can’t believe I’m in the same class her and even the same row at the back of the room. Almost every day since our first day she had gotten confession but always rejected them without much thought…. How do I know it? Well, it's spread and there are always rumors that she’s not even batting an eye to the boy when he confessed to her.

 

And that school's idol is now talking to me…. Who’s looks like of that an extra…. My hair is covering my eyes, I’m too shy, pathetic…. What else do you need? I’m just your classmate A that someone forgets later on…. Even though I'm sitting at the protagonist’s seat….

 

“Ehhh~~ Come on tell me~” She kept insisting as she whispers to me…. Some of her friends said that she’s an airhead and too clingy when she hears something interesting or something…. But I didn’t know that it would be this bad….

*Sigh* I sighed inwardly before I started to whisper back…

 

“You see…. I think that there’s a ghost in our house….” “….pfft” She puffed an air out…. Cute~ janai! Don't fall me she's just friendly!! She just laughed at me…. “…..” “Ahhh my bad! My bad! But….. pfft!!”

 

“Ahem!” Our English teacher notices Inouye Miko laughing so she got angry saying “Please listen to the class properly…”

 

“Ahh!! I’m sorry! Teacher!” She stood up and bowed to the teacher as she apologized. “Then sit.”

 “Yes!” Wow..... nobody laughed at her they only smiled at her..... what a treatment.... not that I care.

 

Our Teacher Tokuma Nadeshiko, just like her given name, she’s a beautiful woman with a strict personality even with all of that she has many secret admirers from the students even other teachers.

 

“My bad, I made you laugh and even got scolded by teacher…” I said to her while looking down and not looking at her properly…..

 

“Its fine, its fine.” She said as she waves her hand…. “Still can you tell me more about it later?”

 

“….Why?” “I want to hear the continuation!” she said as I look at her and she smiles at me….  I might get the wrong idea if this continues…. And what continuation? I just said it all? I said that there is probably a ghost in my house?  Where’s the continuation on that?

 

While I was thinking that….. I didn’t notice that some of our classmates were looking at our faces specifically me but I didn’t notice it as I was too into what I was thinking….

 

*Ding~ Dong~ Dang~ Dong~*

 

“That’s all of the day class, class rep.”

“Yes, stand up, attention, bow, sit down”

 

“It’s done~ still Nadeshiko-sensei looks cool as always~” one of the male students says as soon as the teacher left making the other join the conversation.

 

“So why did you laugh earlier Miko-chan?” a girl with a ponytail said to Inouye Miko and beside her is a girl with a bob cut and a twintail girl who is small….

 

“Ahhh~ you see, Inochiyama-san said-“Before she continued further I speak.

“A-ano, please don’t speak about it, it’s embarrassing,” I said to her while looking down…..

“….. Why do you say so? Inochiyama-kun?” The girl with a ponytail said with a low voice as if looking at a trash….

“……Yes, sorry.” I said as I go back to my chair and hide my head with my arms on the top of the table, 'what a pathetic guy'... It feels like someone said it...

“Don’t worry about it Asami-chan~ hahaha” Inouye Miko said to her friend with a ponytail.

 

Takahara Asami, A girl with a ponytail, black hair, her face is always serious same with her club on the Kendo club. Even though she’s like that she is probably a good girl….?

 

“Don’t worry about that guy Asami-chi! So tell us why did you laugh earlier was it because of that guy?” A girl with a twintail said…. I have a name too you not just guy…

“He has a name you know, was it…. Shi-Shinichi?” A girl with a bob cut said….. Almost! You forgot the last part which is ‘jo’

 

“Well, who cares” Takahara Asami said…. I feel hurt somehow…. Well I’m fine with it as I’m treated as air….

 

The twintail girl is Sunada Iori, she is our class mascot… Why do you say so? Well, first of all, she’s small, cute and makes you want to protect her.

While the girl with a bob cut who almost said my name completely is Aikawa Saori, she’s probably the most normal one in their group.

 

“Its Shinichijo Inochiyama everyone, he’s a good guy you know?” I feel my heart flutter when I heard that I’m a good guy…

“Heee~”x2 “…..”

 

I stood up as I don’t want to get stared by the three anymore and decides to go to the bathroom before the bell rang again.

…………..........

In the bathroom, I was washing my hand when three of my classmate came in, they stopped as soon as they saw me. The one in front, his face was one of that mockery while the two behind him snickers.

 

“Oi bastard, who do you think you are?” The one in front said as he pushes my shoulder making me stagger before falling in my butt. “Ouch…. Why are you doing this?”

“Just because you being close to Miko-chan doesn’t you can get close to her ya hear me cunt?”

“….” Me close? tf? she just started a conversation with me now I'm close with her? I wish!

“Ahh? What’s with that face? Well not that I can see it lol…” He said while being angry while I looked at him…. I didn’t even do anything wrong to them, the unreasonableness' makes me want to punch them …. I stood up,

“What cat got your tongue? Ahhhh?” He holds my collar angrily “Oi hold both of his arms and let’s teach him a lesson not to get close to Miko-chan anymore Kekeke” “Yes~!”x2

“Let go of me.” I said in a low voice making the two holding me falter. “Tch, just do it!” one of the lackeys said as they holds my arm stronger

 

*Swiish~**pang~* He hit me in the face once then in the stomach making me let out a sound “Gah! Cough, cough” I stopped a moment later and talked.

 

“You happy now?” I said to the guy who punched me… “Tch, let’s go you two…” he said as he left with his two lackeys.

 

After that, I wash my face “Ouch, what a bunch of fools…. Haaa…” I said as I look at the mirror looking where I got punched.

 

Then……*Swishh~* A shadow moved behind me with a quick pace…. I looked behind…. No one was there….

 

“S-shit…. I’m just imagining things, yeah no need to freak out” I said as I close my eyes and reopening them again *pheww~* I sighed before going out of the bathroom…

 

 

There in the corner of the bathroom…..

*whisper* hElPP MEEeeEeeE *whisper* A distorted voice resounded.

2