Chapter 2: I’m still normal right? Right? (Part 2)
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

I returned to the classroom when the bell rang, I was still holding my face where the guy punched me, good thing he was a lefty where Inouye-san can’t see it. I sit on my chair without saying anything… but Inouye-san decided to strike a conversation again….

 

“Nee~ what happened, why are you touching your face?” She looked at me worriedly (?) Nah, probably just me.

“…Nothing, look there’s Sensei so we should stop talking” I completely turned her down as they are probably looking here, those idiots.

“….Fine” She replied moments later then looked away…. Nope, I can feel her glances…. But I decided to ignore it and just listen to the class…

 

I can hear one of the guys snickers as I turned her down…. Bunch of faggots I say.

 

After that, she didn’t take glances and just listens to the teacher properly as he said that the topic will be on the test or quiz…. Crap, I should probably take notes too.

 

“Meiji restoration happened at 1868……..”

 

*yawn~* Boring……. I thought as I look outside the window….. What a sunny day….. There’s even a bloody person floating….. What a peaceful day….. Tee!!!!! 

 

 

Bad!!!! Don’t look away suddenly!!! Don’t look at its eyes!!!! Bad!!! Don’t Tremble!! Calmly look away….. Fuuuuu~ good….

 

*tremble* S-shit! I can’t….. “Scary…..” I whispered to myself, as I hold my right hand that’s trembling with my left hand.  “Calm down….” Shit I can’t! I can’t stop myself from looking at the window again!

 

Okay, let’s look slowly be sure not to be obvious….. *looks* Gone….. Yes, I’m imagining things again… after that night….. I’m probably tired yes...

Then out of nowhere a whisper resounded behind my ears making me almost tear up and jump from my seat.

*whisper* WhHhYY DddIIdDd YOuuUU LllOOkkkK AwwaaYY?*whisper*

FUUUUCKKK!!!!! Don’t ever reply! *rattle~* Shit the table is making a little bit of noise, I brought my hands to my lap.

*whisper*YOOUu CanNN SseEE MeEEE RIGGhhTT???*whisper*

“Haaa…..” I made a big sigh taking care of not disturbing my neighbour.

“Does it felt cold right now?” My classmate in front of me whispered beside him “Hmmm? Now that you mentioned it…  It feels good…” “I know right?” they talked to each other….. Feels good my ASS! There’s a freaking ghost behind me whispering if I can see it or not!!!!

 

*tremble* Fuck, please just leave me alone! Please!!!!

 

“Sensei! Inochiyama-san doesn’t look good” Inouye-san said as she stands up. Inouye-san Thank you very much!!!!

 

“Oi, Inochiyama-kun you look pale, are feeling bad somewhere?” The teacher said to me but I can’t answer and just nodded.

 

“Then can you walk? Go to the school infirmary and make the nurse have a look at you.” “Then I’ll go with him.” Inouye-san said making the class quiet… No please don’t make it worse!!!

*whisper* YoUUU CannnNNN HEaaARrR MeEEE Rrrigghht???*whisper*

“N-no Inouye-san I’m fine I can go myself” I said as I stood up, I keep ignoring this ghost behind me who keeps whispering.

 

“No, please let me go too.” She insisted…. “Then go with him Inouye-san.” The teacher said as he goes back to teach. “Yes! Now let’s go Inochiyama-kun” tch…. Shit I felt like someone clicked their tongue.

“….T-then, please.” I just can’t stop stuttering am I.... so pathetic…. *whisper* HHeeEELllPPp Sshhee SaAAiiD YYOOUuu CaAAnnnN HEElLPPP*whisper*

 

She? No don’t listen to ghosts, yes let’s just leave here.

 

We walked out the classroom and slowly walked towards the school infirmary … Looks like it's not following.

“…..”x2 we just walked not talking to each other but a moment later Inouye-san talked.

 

“You…. You’re not kidding huh….” What’s this…..? She just spoke to me seriously and not in a friendly way…. Not minding it, I replied curtly.

“Yeah” “….”

I was looking down so I can’t see her face, but she’s probably angry how I replied just now…..

 

A moment of silence permeates the hallway again so I started the conversation this time.

“You saw her too?” I said….

“…..” She didn’t say anything so I looked up and looked at her face…. Wow…. I can’t believe she can make a serious face right now…..

“How can you see a ghost was it innate? Or….” She speaks as she stops walking so I stopped too.

“….I don’t know, it just happened…. Why are you even asking things like that?” I replied to her, I didn’t notice that I stopped stuttering probably because of the seriousness.

 

“…..No, let’s not talk here, let’s go to the infirmary first…. Let’s go” She shortly said and continue to walk I followed her moments later after looking at her back.

 

“….”

 

Minutes later we arrived in front of the door of the infirmary, Inouye-san knocked we heard a reply shortly after so we entered. A disinfectant can be smelled around the whole room.

“What got you here?” The school's nurse said…

“Yes, Inochiyama-kun here doesn’t look good so I helped him get here, Yuyu-sensei,” She said. “….Come here boy, and call me Taniguchi-sensei Inouye-san.” “Yes~”

 

They talked to each other as I get near Taniguchi-sensei…. What a beauty.

 

Taniguchi Yuyu, she is gorgeous and sexy woman those tight stockings sticking to her thighs on those tight skirt makes me want to stick my head and get squi- Ahem….  The lab coat really looks good on her too…

“Hmmm… You look tired and there’s a bit of bruise on your face too…. Did you get into a fight?” She said as she touches my face…. Soft… Yabai, I might be blushing already.

 

“N-no, I just slapped my face when I felt sleepy earlier” “….Then sleep in one of the bed there, here take a vitamin first.” She said as she decided not to get into it deeply, I’m very thankful. I walked towards to one of the bed and closes the curtain after I drank the vitamin and lay on the soft bed.

 

“Are you not going back to the class Inouye-san?” “I’m going to talk to Inochiyama-kun first before I get back.”

“…Suit yourself” she said as she goes back to her desk and continues to what she’s doing earlier.

 

“Inouye-san? Why are you standing there? Come inside” I invited her inside…. Somehow saying that line makes me.... cringe

 

*shhiick~* x2 She opens the curtain and closes it after she’s inside.

 

“So, what do you want to talk about Inouye-san?” I asked her I’m expecting to continue our conversation earlier but what’s she said makes my heart beats faster.

 

“First call me Miko-chan or Miko, second you want to ask about why I said you have innate or something right?”

“….” *Doki~* …..Yayayayayay You can’t expect me to say someone else name and it’s a girl’s name too… “…..Yayayayayay You can’t expect me to say someone else given name and it’s a girl’s name too…” Ahhh I said it out loud….

 

“….Pppfttt! Ahahaha you’re really a funny guy Inochiyama-kun, no wait let me call you Shinichijo-kun you’re okay with that?”

 

“….” I felt that my face is heating up so I looked away from her to hide my embarrassment… and just replied “Un…” Wtf!!! Why do I feel like I’m the girl right now…? Wasn’t that supposed to be the other way?

 

“….” She’s not saying anything so I looked back and look at her… She was staring at me, no at my face so I quickly hide them with my hair….

“Handsome….. The heck, what’s with that face, why are you hiding it?” She said agape… No, what’s wrong is the way you talk changed…? It’s very different from your carefree and friendly voice.

 

“Come on let me take a look at it again!!!” She said as she tried to get hold of my hair again and lift it up…. Of course, I’m not going to let her do it, so I covered my head with the blanket.

“AAhhh!!! That’s not fair!!! Come on!! Let! me!! See!!!” Shit she’s trying to take of the cover! “S-stop! Mi-Miko-san Stop!!” I pleaded for her to stop but she still not stopping.

 

Then… A clipboard was coming above her head…

 

*thwack!* “Ouch!!! What are you doing Yuyu-sensei!!?” She teared up as she stopped tugging my cover so I relaxed for a bit.

 

“Look at the time, boke! And stop disturbing the patient! Now get out and return to your class!” Taniguchi-sensei scolded her which she pouted “Puuu~~!!!” She stomped towards the exit and shouted. “Let’s talk again later Shinichijo-kun~!”

 

What’s with her broken chara…? And she already forgot what we are talking about. Haaaa…..

 

“You okay…. Was it, Inochiyama?” “Yes, thank you very much sensei” I said as I smiled at her.

 

“….good” She looked away…. Mah, let’s sleep…… Moments later I fell asleep

 

“Nice face.” Taniguchi Yuyu said as she looks at the boy’s face who slept moments later.

 

 

1