Chapter 3: I’m still normal right? Right? (Part 3)
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

☆=(ゝω・)/ Henlo! Hoomans.

Sorry for the short chapter.....

 

“Nnnngnn~” the boy began to move around the bed while moaning, the nurse took notice so she got near the bed and examine the boy who’s sleeping.

“Hmmm?” Taniguchi Yuyu saw that the boy is sweating badly “Inochiyama-kun?” It seems like he’s having a bad dream so she tried to wake him up and tried to touch the boy's face with her hand, she took it off quickly and was startled because the face of the boy is hot, but this time she puts her hand on the boy's forehead..... The boy's temperature is going up or more like he was developing a fever.

 

Taniguchi Yuyu, quickly walked towards one of the drawers to get a towel, and proceeded to the sink and wet it and scrunching it to remove excess water. Before getting back to the boy and putting it properly on his head. She looked at him worriedly thinking of either calling a relative or not. Moments later before deciding, she decided to take another look and touch the cheek of the student…. His fever is now cooling down returning to normal as his face is not sweating anymore too, and breathing softly….

 

“….Weird?? Hmmmm……?” As she was now staring at him fixedly unmoving. “Was it…. No, the mattress has nothing to do with it (memory foam causes overheating on the body)….” As she was pondering about it, the boy has signs of waking up so she quickly got near him and support him as he tries to sit up.

 

“…W-where am I? W-where is she? …..!!!???” The boy spoke some weird things, but she forgot to ask when he asked ‘where is she’ because he got pale again, as he fixedly stares at the end of the bed.

 

“Inochiyama-kun? ….. Inochiyama-kun!!!*slap*” Taniguchi Yuyu is slapping his unmoving pale face softly. But he’s still not responding so she hit his face a little bit stronger getting him out of the daze.

 

“!? ….Taniguchi-sensei?” He said weakly as his face slowly recover color. He was now trembling greatly as he tears up.

 

“You… You cannot see her?” He said weakly as he points where he was staring earlier…

“….No, I don’t see anyone? Why is there something there?” She said as she looks where he’s pointing at and there’s no one there. “I-Inochiyama-kun? Hey calm down!” She said as she holds the boys shoulder strongly as it trembles…

 

“S-sensei, I-I’m normal r-right? I-I’m j-just seeing things right?” He tried to say but he can’t speak properly as he holds the sleeves of Taniguchi Yuyu.

 

“A-ahhh, you’re just tired…You should sleep aga-“She said as she holds his trembling hands that are on her sleeves, but she got interrupted by him as he holds her sleeves tighter.

 

“N-no! P-please I-I don’t want to meet her again….” “Who’s her?” She asked the trembling boy.

 

“I-Its- aahhh….” The boy Loses strength as he fainted… falling back on the bed.

 

“I-Inochiyama-kun!???” Taniguchi Yuyu was now shocked as the boy loses consciousness… She hurriedly contacted the hospital, as it would probably bad if there’s something wrong with the boy’s body, of course, she didn’t forget to contact his relatives too.

1