Chapter 6: At the hospital and the first liberation (Part 2) End. (With Alternate ending)
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

“Ehh~ but you said that you will help me, didn’t you… Or you don’t want to?” She said in a friendly way but it turned serious or more like into a dead voice, which made me quiver. “Y-yes, but I was thinking that punishment is better than dying….” I said as I’m sweating coldly on my back.

 

“What? …..Pu-Puhahaha! What a funny guy….*lick~* Then should I really kill you?” “Hii~ N-no, please wa-wait! I’ll help you okay!?”

 

“Hahaha~ that’s what I’m talking about Shinichijo.” She said in a suggestive voice, and moves beside my bed now I’m facing her as she made me do it.

 

“Will you really teach me and make me feel it?” She said as she whispers in my ear making me shiver. “Y-yes, though I don’t know how but I will try…”

 

“Ufufu~ Then first, call Eri-chan~ and I’ll call you Shi-kun, just like what boyfriend and girlfriend should do right~?” She said as she reached towards my cheeks with her other free hand, and somehow I didn’t notice it but my other hand that she was gripping was now interlocking with each other like what lovers would do…

 

I’m really sweating right now and I really want to cry…

 

“E-Eri-chan…” “….Is that all you’ve got? There’s no affection in it at all.” She said in a low voice, she lowers her hand that’s on my cheeks to my neck.

 

“Wa-wait, it’s because I’m nervous as you are my first girlfriend (ghost). So I tried to act” I try to say an excuse but it looks like it didn’t work.

 

“Huh? Aren’t I am your girlfriend right now? Why act?*Grip*” She slowly starts to grip my neck. “Irrkk, wait, what am I supposed to do then?” I said in hoarse-voice.

 

“I don’t know too? What a boyfriend should do right now?” “I-I don’t r-really k-know s-sorry…” My tears are falling down and I’m slowly losing consciousness. It looks like she noticed that telling the truth so she became a wide eye and as I’m about to pass out, she loosens her grip and returned it to my cheek.

 

“Gah!! Haaa!!! Haa!!! Cough! Cough!” I gasped for air as I coughed.

 

I tried to put my other free hand to where her hand that’s on my cheek as there still tears on my eyes and I properly held hand that was interlocking.

 

“Haaa…. I-I’m sorry Eri-chan that I can’t be with you when you were alive and were looking for love…” I tried to say as tenderly as possible while still breathing for air.

 

 

“….Un, Shi-kun, I’m sorry hic, I tried to kill you, when you really don’t know… If I only know you when I was still alive. I would want to be with you when we are still young…. Uwaaahh” she cried as she says sorry. Ahhh is this how it feels to have someone when a girl wants to be with you, I feel my heart warms, though I almost died.....

 

I smiled and stood up to pat her head and I want to let her my other hand go so I can hug her and it looks like she noticed it so she let it go and let me hug her, and she hugs me back. 

 

“Yosh, yosh it’s okay now, then let me properly introduce myself as your boyfriend. I'm Inochiyama Shinichijo, though I don't know what to do as a boyfriend. But, I will try my best. ” I moved away from her for a bit to look at her eyes and introduced myself and smiled... making her smile too.

"Then! Me too, I will introduce myself properly this time. I'm Wakai Erika, though I'm just a ghost and I just want to feel love, so I came to you Shi-kun but.... hic"

 

"Stop crying, Eri-chan you're cute bloody face is beautiful when you smile."  “Un, Shi-kun sorry” She smiled as I brushed her tears away.

“Ahhh, It's fine already.”

 

“….Then, kiss me” She said after a pause making me stiff.

“…..”

“…..”

We looked at each other as silence permeates the room…

 

“A-ahem It’s my first time and I don’t know to do it….” I embarrassingly said as I scratch my head and looked away…

 

“Pfft…. You’re lying aren’t you~” She said as she pushes me making me sit on the bed and she attacked me. “Chuuu~”

 

Our lips touched making me shocked as I felt warm and soft lips, instead of cold lips….

 

She then started to glow…

 

“E-Eri-chan?” “Ehehehe, it’s my first kiss~ thank you for letting me feel love Shi-kun.” She said cutely well… it’s my first time too… and it was with a ghost….

 

Ohhh…. When her body is glowing all the bloodstains are gone, what’s there is a cute high school girl spinning happily…

 

“You look really beautiful right now Eri-chan,” I said truthfully and agape. “I know right~ but I didn’t feel love at all when I was alive, but thanks to you I felt it Shi-kun.”

 

“Ehh? Was that enough?” “Ufufu, of course~! Then bye, Shi-kun~” She smiled sweetly and then disappeared into particles of light.

 

“Haaa….. Looks like my first girlfriend and first kiss is gone just like that….”

 

I lied down to the bed with my hands on the back of my head and looked at the ceiling….

 

“I already feel melancholic…. The hell…. Let’s just sleep” I covered my body with the blanket… And sleep.

 

*********

 

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* “Yaaaa~~ I didn’t know that you can be that emotional, It feels like I am watching a love story, so I had to get popcorn and eat it while watching. I almost cried at the ending.” She said as she slowly claps and there are bits of popcorn on her lips.

 

“…..Will you tell me now why me of all people who can exorcise ghosts?” “Hmmmm~~~ Nopeee~~~~ But! I can give you something in return? Will you accept it?”

 

“…..Haa… Sure, I hope it’s not a murderous ghost again.”

 

“Hahaha, of course not~ it will help you actually… Come here” She said as she invites me… “Hoi~” she touches my heart again but this time instead of warmth, pain rushes through just like the first time…

“Aackk!! Wha-what the hell!!!” I knelt in pain as I grab my chest, my body is heating up again….

“Don’t worry Shinichijo-kun~ I just made you physically strengthen up though just a little bit, I felt bad when I saw you cry in pain in front of a girl… Pu~!!”

“S-Shut up!! Cough, Acck it still hurts~”

.......

"Are you going to appear every time I liberate a ghost?" I said to her as I sat exhausted after that pain.

"Hmmm... I don't know... maybe I will or maybe this is the last time."

 

"...."

 

********

 

I woke up as the sunlight hits my face looks like I sweated so much that I can feel the bed is soaked…. Haa…. Right…. I should get ready to go home….

 

 

 

…………………………….

 

I safely got home in the afternoon and just laze around in my room until Kogane returns and started preparing dinner…

 

“Onii-chan~ dinners ready~” She shouts downstairs “Yes~ I’m coming down”

 

“Are you okay now?” She asked as we ate.  “Un~ I feel good now”

 

“I see, then wash the plates okay?” “Ou, leave it to me”

 

After that, we finished our meal and Kogane returns to her room, and I finished washing the plates later and was now watching the T.V in the living room while the lights are all out.

 

 

*Static*”@(#&@#” *Static*

 

“Ahhh~~ what the hell and I am at the good part too!!!” I said as I started to change the channel to see if other channels are fine...

 

*Static* *@#!(@#*(!@ *Static*

 

“What the heck!!” I got angry as all the channels are static so I tried to turn off the T.V…..

 

But….

 

 

 

Alternate ending:

“I don’t know too? What a boyfriend should do right now?” “I-I don’t r-really k-know s-sorry…” My tears are falling down and I’m slowly losing consciousness. It looks like she noticed that telling the truth so she became a wide eye and as I’m about to pass out, she loosens her grip and returned it to my cheek.

"Ahhh? Why are you crying? Do I need to care if you cry? Ahahahaha, I said I wanted to feel love and that feeling is when I shower in their blood! Hahahahaha!!!" Eri-chan laughed as she holds her face with her hands.

"Wh-what.... W-why Eri-ch-" *spurtt~*

"Ahhh~ it feels so good Shi-kun~"

That time the room was full of blood, as the ghost disappeared briefly, after smiling widely at her boyfriend's body.

The police arrived later and saw a gruesome scene.

What's there is a body that is topless with a carved out heart shape and words saying

"I LOVE YOU SHI-KUN~ ❤️"

Days had passed and the police didn't found any evidence even watching the CCTV footage.

The boy's family was in great grief and his sister was traumatized for the rest of her life....

Bad End.....

 

 

1