I don’t know what to put
40 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( ゜ρ゜)ノ Henlo hoomans!

 

I'm removing Sexual content and the Ecchi genre... I kind of want to challenge making this into horror one I'm tired of H scenes, or ecchi part... I just want some pure story... or scary scene at the moment. where he will try to liberate them normally and not in you know... yeah, I don't know what kind of way but if you have a good idea please comment anywhere you want to....

 

There are still other genres so it's not going to be pure horror.

 

Also, I'm placing all the ghosts the MC will encounter below, if you have any ghost you want to see I will try to include that if you give them a backstory or something.

 

Will there any be ghost of a boy? ... I don't know I do know any ghost story of a guy... well there's that kid on jun-on.... but frick him.

 

Ghosts:  Random ghost will appear I just put them in number.
1. Sadako
2. Sachiko - (Yes I will include her, cause I like her got any problem?)
3. Kuchisake-onna -slit mouth
4. Umbrella girl (I forgot her story..... please help. I think it was almost the same as the Kuchisake-onna? )
5. Jun-on.... (I guess Kayako?)

6.... I can't think of anything... I can include the girls in H ones but I don't want to have H scene for the moment just horror. I will have to think of a way to liberate or you can think.....

School Name: SakuraYama High school. 

School Seven Mysteries:

No.1 Stairs of misfortune (hehehe stairway to heaven.... If you get it (☞゚∀゚)☞ )

No.2 The Art room ............. 

No.3 The Music Room  .............

No.4 The Library .............

No.5 Girls Locker Room .............

No.6 English Room .............

No.7 Hanako-san of toilet.............

 

..... Now that I think about it..... When I made the seven mysteries... well.... you know.... it's gonna be all H scene.... crap..... Frick.... now I don't have any ghost... I guess.. some of them hang themself? or there's a dead body that was all bones?

(꒪⌓꒪).... (ノдヽ) ahhh.....

 

Now I'm thinking twice.... If I should continue this or put H scene... Kind of want to see some ghost scenes when I first created this you know...

like Sadako or Kuchisake-onna... hehehe....  (。_°☆\(- – ) *bonk* *no horny*

 

So the Story is Going to be Short....

 

 

 

I'm not gonna update for a few days or more to think to myself If I should do this or not....

 

I'm not going to change the past chapter as it was already had been done or put...

 

Also, someone just Donated~  I very much appreciated that, though you didn't have to. (☞゚∀゚)☞ eyy, you know who you are.

 

 

 

 

0