(11) Page-10 of Diary: Back to the Town
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Healing the wounded in the war was done by me. I also realized that day-day illness curing and the need for healing in the war times are very different. It would be best if you had a quick but managed response. Because if you got fixed on saving some particular one and spent all the mana, the many will die waiting for your mana recovery to get sufficient mana. The six heavily wounded warriors died because I could not manage my mana well. My captains were of the mindset that 44 wounded survived thanks to my healing skill. 

My heal skill is level-4 heal, even higher than the Haku, church priest to the Merata village. As nearly all healers are associated with the church, finding a rogue healer is very hard. Even if you find one, there will be all kinds of offers to them to join from all-powerful organizations, Kingdom, etc. The healer can change the course of war if appropriately used. Like if we had to take all the 50 wounded to be cured to Merata Village church about 80 km away from here. Anyone can guess how many will survive. So, My presence did help, but I need items that can give me mana in emergencies.

----

After reaching the outpost town, everyone had mixed feelings. Everyone wanted to celebrate but could not after seeing the faces of the people who lost someone they cared for or loved. Therefore, I announced that people who have died would have a pension of one hunter/guard per year until these families have a family member old enough to join any workforce. People who are wounded and cannot join hunter's or guard's duties will be given half of their regular salary plus assigned work within the town/ villages/ city appropriate to them. All the people were happy after these decisions as this will keep everyone motivated to contribute to the development of my Kingdom without feeling left out if unforeseen circumstances happen.

Thanks to dedication shown by the people to contribute to the Kingdom, Warrior-Graduation area post building was completed in 2 weeks, and a regular route was established from military Academy.

----

I called a meeting and informed the problem I had with the mana and how I could have saved the other six hunters if I had something to re-fill my mana. Ramu, Tuner, and Manoj showed the reaction, which said that they know something about this.

Ramu said, "My King! The thing you are looking for is called Mana potion. As healing potion add HP to peoples without any healer, mana potion adds MP to people. But mana potion is strictly controlled by the Church, Alchemy Association, Mage Association, and Kingdoms. I can look for mana potion in the black market, but its cost will be high, and quality will not be guaranteed. "

Tuner, "Better we should increase our investment on the apprentice alchemist we have and allow him to develop the potion. "

"I think we will focus on both ideas. Ramu will look for mana potion in the black market and facilitate our alchemist to increase his level. So that we have our production of potions."

Asking about our alchemist, I learned that he could make a low-healing potion and would need first to master all healing potions like an intermediate-healing potion and high-healing potion. Then he will be able to learn low-mana potion, and so on. His usefulness was restricted because I was healing people without any potion, and my healing was a higher level. This situation has left this alchemist without any use for years. 

After this discussion, we realized that if we have invested a small portion of money regularly. We would have our production of mana potion ready. So, I asked Ramu that we have to avoid such a situation in the future, where we suffer not because we did not have resources, but because we did not use it well.

So, we made a reserve fund for such unexpected talents to be invested in the future. Also, I asked Ramu to give the alchemist a place to work at Dawn Academy. So, if any other person shows interest, then they can also learn from him there. Similarly, Blacksmith, Luberjake, and other such trades will also have a department under Dawn Academy in the future to train our talents, rather than to depend only on the people brought from the outside. 

Further, we will establish a Tread-Corridor complex. This establishment will be dedicated for people to show and sell their work. If their work show promise of better use or demand, we will give them a chance to join Metata Compony 

----

After making such changes, we entered a period of implementation of such changes for one year. We attacked goblins three times and killed 900 goblins, and 100 people joined hunters after graduating as warriors from the military Academy. Due to the strict control of experienced seniors and the absence of any Hobgoblin or goblin mage, we did not have any deaths. Just wounded people as experienced hunters will recover any injured in the battle before any serious would. After facing war with goblins, the confidence of these graduates shows that we made the right decision by keeping these goblins alive. 

Also, 500 new slaves were bought and joined town. Now, to join hunters or guards or any other profession, they have to enter the respective academies course. For children, programs were gradual introduction as they grow, while for adults, it was a crash course of 4,8 months or one year. This procedure ensures that our respective units have a certain standard maintained. 

This year my first child, Isha, was born with nine other children. To celebrate her birth, I declared a holiday for the whole week. I declared that all mothers with young children would be given leave from her job, and the cost of food and education for these children will be taken care of by Kingdom.  

I also received following tributes, 200 herb crops, 2,000 red-flower grasses, 1,000 orange-flower grasses, 6,000 deers, 10,000 snakes, 10,000 jackals, 2,000 boars, 5,000 wolves, and 2,000 foxes. I learned six new skills of this one was fire magic, and other was crowd control war cry. 

-----

These are the Status of the MC, animals, and plants used in this chapter.

Adventure level: H

Name: Kola                                                           Age: 26 years

Job: King, hunter                                                 Level: 5 (16,124/100,000)

HP: 165/165                     MP: 141/141               SP: 169/169

Body Attributes :

1. Physical Strength: (8+4.0)/50                      2. Magical Strength: 1/50

3. Physical Defense: (8+3.2)/50                       4. Magical Defense: 1/50

5. Body Density: (8+2.4)/50                              6. Intelligence: (6+4.2)/50

7. Agility: (10+5)/50                                            8. Wisdom: (6+1.8)/50

Skills (divine mercy) :

1. Absorb to learn, level–7 (5,476,952/100,000,000)

2. King, level-3 (1,690/10,000)

  • Population ruled : (1,826) (average level-2)
  • Economic power: 1. Merata Company, 2. Storage House, 3. Tread Corridor complex
  • Land area ruled: 1. New outpost:1-10 villages, 2. Outpost town, 3. Warrior-Graduation area Post.
  • Military power: (400) hunters, (300) guards (average level-5)
  • Influence to neighboring regions: none

3. Status check, level-3 (9,000/10,000)

Skills (earned) {Passive}: [Agility up, level-5 (962,569/1,000,000)], [Physical Strength up, level-4 (50,138/100,000)], [Vitality up, level-3 (356/10,000)], [Physical Defense up, level-4 (3,421/100,000)], [Cooperate, level-4 (14,005/100,000)], [Leadership, level-3 (155/10,000)] up, [Poison resistance, level-3 (5,129/10,000)], [Swordmaster, level-2 (3/1,000)] up, [Spearmaster, level-2(2/1,000)] up, [Magic correction, level-1 (0.1/100] new, [Mana Sense, level-1 (0.1/100)] new,[Superstrength, level-1 (0.1/100)] new.

Skill (earned) {Active}: [Healing, level-4 (59,341/100,000)], [Straight charge, level-4 (3,466/100,000)], [Poison, level-3 (5,129/10,000)], [Jevalin thrown, level-1 (92/100)], [Stone throw, level-2 (197/1,000)], [Sex, level-2 (215/1,000)], [Fire Magic, level-1 (1/100)] new, [War Cry, level-1 (0.1/100)] new.

Equipment :

  1. Dura-Steel Sward,
  2. Wolf leather armor.
1